What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• I think the biggest problem is that not matter how many or how good ideas / changes we suggest ,at the end the person/s who decides about it probably has 0 idea about the game itself and the time we need for certain "lOnG TErm" goals, and cares only about statistics and cash shop.

• This comment contradicts the existence of my effort of creating this topic. :shrugs:

That is the reality, you sell yourself for hmm, nothing we dont know. Please be reasonable and respectable when some guys come on your stream and comment with their view.

• This comment contradicts the existence of my effort of creating this topic. :shrugs:

That is the reality, you sell yourself for hmm, nothing we dont know. Please be reasonable and respectable when some guys come on your stream and comment with their view.

I am respecting them as long as they don't talk like 9y olds with insults and then tell me in a very inappropriate way that I ******* GF or what ever the tone is. Anyway, you're here talking about things that were in the past where the patch wasn't as horrible as it is now. If you'd even have the chance to look at my discord and my attitude towards AION in general you'd know you're not right about my current stance at all. Anyway, cheers and be stuck in the past, like you're stuck with oh please bring 2.x back. The world changes and evolves and there are good and bad times. Have a good one and I am glad you quit. You're not contributing with your attitude now nor later. This topic is not meant to talk about me in particular, but about the future of AION so stay on topic now or just press the X button.

That makes no sense at all. He's the one being quite critical here. And he's usually very positive.

Has there ever been a time with less servers/population then there is now? I know it's a rhetorical question, but it shows that people are very unhappy about the state of the game.

That makes no sense at all. He's the one being quite critical here. And he's usually very positive.

Has there ever been a time with less servers/population then there is now? I know it's a rhetorical question, but it shows that people are very unhappy about the state of the game.

He didn't read my posts. Those are the types of players that have nothing positive to say in general and hunger after negativity and hate.

• Eliminate Coocky Cutter Gear growth mechanics.......

example its ok that you can get 5 legendary stones from a npc or only 5enh boxs from other.... but add RPG ways to get extra for growth for people that work hard doing things... example alternative ways to get Leg cuppons no only altar.... like also add enh ancient stones to Purge quest..... like x3 stone/quest or soo, no just take things out also balance yep right we need more enh, dont mean we want it for free, but if you take the npc that trade the genesis, need to remplace with some other method

also will be nice if they extend katalan time 2-3hours for people that work and verely log in. and then its close already XD

TY

• My suggestions (which undoubtedly will be ignored)

1. Bring back the kinah sell rate prior to 7.2 patch. I know the drops have been brought back but it's not enough.

Reason: This encourages the players to do more PvE, earn kinah and progress i.e. use the kinah earned to buy whatever items needed to upgrade PvP gear, etc.

2. Bring back the ancient enchantment stone drops in other bosses in Prometun. Makarna, Holy Tower, Narakkalli, etc. Reason: Same reason as #1

3. Bring back the unlimited purchase of enchantment stone bags with Genesis Crystals. Honestly, why put a limit on these when people are already progressing slow! Reason: It's very beneficial for people who want to craft legendary/ultimate enchantment stones!

4. Put Fragment of Fighting Spirit as rewards for winning in PvP dungeons such as Runatorium/Dredgion/Illumiel/Kamar Battlefield. This will make a lot of people happy. Even if it's only 2-3 pieces per win. Reason: Same as #3 or people who need them to upgrade their gear!

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014

Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015

Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016

Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018

Nergal --> Stormwing: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-2020

Stormwing: Tom (Elyos Painter) 2020-Present

• A question for the Gameforge AION Team. You can see this as...

A week? not even a month. Aion has become a big wall for like 95% of the playerbase. I started the game in 2009 betas with some off times, mostly after 5.x. This is my overall experience:

1.x to 4.x: the game was playable, there was increasing p2w and then a bridge between casual players and those with officer+ gear, but overall anyone could reach the top, or close to that without an insane abyss between the "top" (p2w) players. Besides expensive blue manastones, most stuff was achievable, you could progress your way through abyss gear, and pve gear to be able to do the higher instances of the current patch.

Well, actually 4.x started distancing the more p2w players from the rest with enchanted accessories, but overall it was an enjoyable game, there was some sense of achievement and progression.

Then things went from stupid to insane. I played though 5.x, a bit of 6.x and quit, there was no point spending months (or 20K+ euro/char for 3 days) to get level 75 while p2w whales enjoyed the game with a level of advantage over the rest never seen before in this game.

I slowly came back 2 months ago with 7.0, had to start over with my gear etc, re-learn everything that had changed, find out everything introduced in 5-6.x was gone etc..

I have 4-5 chars I play actively, few hours a day, sometimes nothing, but I do login and do a bit each day. I've managed to get them geared with legendary +5...10 with a few ultimates, some abyss gear, most of the daeva skills I wanted (by using 5 accounts with a few lvl80 chars and spamming Makarna alone), there is no way a casual player will ever get their daeva skills normally (and buying the chest off other players, if not scammed, = 10 euro each).

I've done HT, Makarna, PW, tried PW HM.. found out it's nearly impossible without the cubes patch we need, done stella easy, a few stella NM, but it's hard to find the right people for that. Senekta and Beninerk are out of my reach, there is no way I can ever achieve a fully +15 ultimate geared char for that unless I pour stupid amounts of money into the game or devote my life to a single char for a few months (I thought this was a game to have fun, not a job). But the worst? EVEN if I did that.. it's pointless, all the hard effort and money for what.. it becomes obsolete after only few months, what's the point? next patch there's yet better stuff, or worse, whole re-design again (think of stimas etc). +15 daeva skills.. hahah, who can do that? they often fail to enchant even at +1. +12 stigmas.. another money sink, heck, even +9 is not achievable by most players. Transforms? yeah I was lucky to get 1 lege from summer event, and 1 useless ancient, so far my atk speed classes are unplayable unless I have pots from Lugbug dailies.

Korea plays the game. We don't play it, we farm it (and for nothing).

With GF's model and implementation there is no point whatsoever in putting any effort or money into progressing your chars, it takes too long, too much, and by the time you grasp the light it's already become worthless.

Edited once, last by Shira ().

• i'm sure even now there will still be some ppl who will defend the state of the Game until they are the last players left ^^

Looks like they have now disappeared, there was one thread from udontwantmegetingear but I have noted even he doesn't comment here, everything I predicted about this patch has sadly come true.

Quite honestly I feel for the developers because the time they have put into coding which isn't bad only to be ruined by some idiot who has totally unbalanced the game all for the sake of bots.

Unbelievable.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• My suggestions (which undoubtedly will be ignored)

Your suggestions are very good, what people are basically saying here is completely roll back 7.2, keep katalam with adjusted entry times and add a few fragments here and there.

By the time we get the patch that makes fragments tradeable the excess of crystals players are getting now due to the imposed limit on enchant stone boxes will be used to buy gear only to extract a few fragments to list on the auction house for kinah.

Gameforge Q.A. appear to be out of the loop now and release whatever NCSoft give them.

With all that is going on we need a test server and spend a month testing every patch before release to avoid this kind of thing from happening again.

• I think there's one thing everyone seems forgetting and yes even me too.

We need game guides in official website like old KR powerbook or like NA guides before 3.0,I see we having forum sections for guides already but it's not in order it's hard to find and it's messy.

If you look on KR website there's even a guide for leveling from 1-80 for both sides.

For old players they knew they need to find stuff from aionpowerbook.com or aioncodex.com there's no doubt these are great sites but it's not widely know especially newbies.

Let say you're a newbie who never play Aion and level to 80 in 1 week then first instance is prometun's workshop you have 0 clue what to do in there,you need to search tho youtube or forums to find a decent guide.Why don't make it official ? by creating wiki zone and let everyone edit ?

I don't know some might say it's duplicated with guide forums but I want it official like KR website.It's better than let anyone on their owns to search guides themselves.

• If you look on KR website there's even a guide for leveling from 1-80 for both sides.

Let say you're a newbie who never play Aion and level to 80 in 1 week then first instance is prometun's workshop you have 0 clue what to do in there,you need to search tho youtube or forums to find a decent guide.Why don't make it official ? by creating wiki zone and let everyone edit ?

It's not even about the instances, but your own char and how the game works overall, you can now get 1-80 in a few hours, what's a new player gonna do at max level without a clue about how to even play their own char? They keep jumping between the extremes.. up to 5.x the leveling pace was normal, there were things to do at every step of the way and you could learn everything, then it went insane where you needed a few months to reach 75, and then suddenly they change it make it in a few hours, pretty stupid.

• Just saying guides are simple thing that they can do without affected their income.

Sure you can leveling within hours if you're an old player but newbies can't do that.

Sometimes a simple guide help people to decide that they want to keep going or stop.

It's not a main thing but it does help.

• To summarize (no need for large document)

1. Roll back rewards to 7.0 with a few exceptions.

2. Keep Red Katalam with adjusted longer entry times.

3. Apply stigma & deavanion skill +6 safe spot.

4. Apply event or drops for few fragments here and there.

5. More access to ultimate enchant stone coupons perhaps also with battle insignias.

Galeas please take note as it will bring life with achievable goals back into Aion.