What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• Well, I cant wait to see which of these sugesstions are "realistic" for gf to make :D

There are quite a few realistic things GF can do, the fact that they quickly reversed the instance drop nerf shows they can do it.

However the team at GF is more about cash shop or running events - to my knowledge non of them actually play the game so unless there is a big outcry like we got at the start of 7.2, reading a large community wish-list is unlikely to have any effects.

We are only seen as ways to extract more money, Galeas can only forward our ideas to others who don't really want to give us anything.

I wish they would fix the Morph Crystal issue. Its taking kinda long.

But yeah, for instances drop the did revert and that was nice.

Still dunno how GF works. Cant imagine this "none of the ppl who work there dont play their own game". Its like "no way… lol".

They Should have section for that. Testing game/playing on live servers with players etc.

+ GM that will be in game not 24/7 but atleast say "Hey" 3-4? Times a week :D

So what? So is everyone else...

• Also I added my discord server to the document because I was banned on the EU Community Discord. They don't like sponsored or supported Gameforge content and started to bully me there^^ so I told em my opinion and got banned after I left.

That's not actually true. Our bot is promoting Gameforges social media and events everyday. We reached out to GF many times but it's not really up to us who they wanna work with. They don't like when we promote wtfast but there's Gameforge partners promoting other VPNs but for some reason, it's a different case for them. We'd like to do more, but it has become very clear that it's not possible. We just accepted it and moved on. Discord server is still aimed for the community so events and all what is happening around Aion is part of it.

At least YOU have got that mindset. The permanent "bullying" for being Gameforge partnered by Mods of the Discord. Then the deletion of my links to "sponsored" Streams on FB group (after I had gotten banned for saying my opinion on Discord) which is tied to the EU Community discord which also allows paid P.Server adverstisement on the Group and Discord^^ says it all. It might not be "entirely" true, however I do know what I said and why I said it before I left the Discord and followed by a ban. ^^ Anyway back to topic. I know, you can't account for their "mistakes" but don't give me that please^^.

• It will never happen, but since the very beginning of Aion I wanted a way to properly use the skins, maybe something like.. you "register" a skin, the item gets removed from inventory, and you can apply it to any char within your account, as many times you want, without altering the actual gear item (like a skin slot) and then be able to detach it later on to sell it or trade it (then you lose the appearance). I like to colllect skins and 99% of them sit unused in alt chars warehouses cause I don't wanna lose them.

Gear sets.. now Korea has up to 8 setups, hell, I can barely make space for 2 sets, where are you going to store 8 sets of gear? additional sets should disappear from inventory when you save them.

Grey items should disappear, they serve no purpose other than being an annoying pain in the a**, your inventory is almost full, you are hunting mobs for daily/weekly/w/e with auto-loot on and every few kills you need to sell this useless crap cause bags get full.

Edited once, last by Shira ().

• I asked only one thing for GF and NC please make the best game for everyone not best monetized one.That's all if you put your mind on intend to make best game then best outcome and best income will possible.

And this is only important thing you need to bear in mind.

• Still dunno how GF works. Cant imagine this "none of the ppl who work there dont play their own game". Its like "no way… lol".

Gameforge are only licenced publishers, they don't see themselves as game-changers because they believe that is NCSofts function.

Occasionally they will put in requests, so any ideas need to be practical, short and simple.

Of course Aion can be improved but if it's seen as a give-away that could in any way reduce cash shop income it will be ignored.

GF don't trust many forum posters who only want to complain, the hardest part is for them to accept that we are in this together and want them to make money so that Aion will continue to be published for years to come.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• we are in this together and want them to make money so that Aion will continue to be published for years to come.

No offence but players telling big company how they can earn more money is just stiupid, aswell as pretending that your (generic, not aimed at You in particular) suggestions will help them earn more.

Most of the ppl here just wanna gf to lower their standards/go full non profit so you can have a nice game, and I would say that's the main reason this topic is meh.

Dont teach gf how to earn money- they're doing it well, no mater what the communities of their games will say

• Also I added my discord server to the document because I was banned on the EU Community Discord. They don't like sponsored or supported Gameforge content and started to bully me there^^ so I told em my opinion and got banned after I left.

That's not actually true. Our bot is promoting Gameforges social media and events everyday. We reached out to GF many times but it's not really up to us who they wanna work with. They don't like when we promote wtfast but there's Gameforge partners promoting other VPNs but for some reason, it's a different case for them. We'd like to do more, but it has become very clear that it's not possible. We just accepted it and moved on. Discord server is still aimed for the community so events and all what is happening around Aion is part of it.

At least YOU have got that mindset. The permanent "bullying" for being Gameforge partnered by Mods of the Discord. Then the deletion of my links to "sponsored" Streams on FB group (after I had gotten banned for saying my opinion on Discord) which is tied to the EU Community discord which also allows paid P.Server adverstisement on the Group and Discord^^ says it all. It might not be "entirely" true, however I do know what I said and why I said it before I left the Discord and followed by a ban. ^^ Anyway back to topic. I know, you can't account for their "mistakes" but don't give me that please^^.

Facebook is totally different though. I just joined a part of group to admin that group. Other admins have been admins there long time before me. Different group of ppl and different opinions.

I started the Discord server and gathered the ppl around the project. The ppl deciding about things in Discord seem to have similar mindset to the things. Most of the ppl in both are really old players from the early days of Aion and still remember when you first quit Aion long ago and bashed the game on forums and social media even though you quit the game. So their opinions reflect to the past quite a lot.

I didn't say anything about the bullying part though. I don't see things as you do but I get your point. When you are more visible to the public, there are going to be ppl that disagree with you. You were in the same legion with those ppl in solo killers and it wasn't much different there either. I get where you are coming from so I didn't even get into that. I just corrected the Gameforge part.

• Quote from Vashiro

I want to remind you that this discussion here serves one purpose. To get suggestions that are realistic for the Gameforge team to eventually implement and adjust. Don't ask for old content or modes or maps or skills and mechanics.

i wish for the future gf to actually take part and or communicate on every single topic in the suggestion section.

in fact, there are various recommendations in the that section or elsewhere which suggest improvements with no or minimal involvement of ncsoft. yet i do not see any "official" feedback in any of those. a few of the top or liked examples:

Veteran Rewards

Make OW (Open World) great again!

Increase/Remove the limit of quests

Removal of the GP Mobs/Respawn of the GP Mobs

Extend the 10th anniversary event

Expand Katalam entrance time / or make katalam for each server only

Tradeable kinah/items hotfix

Token-Reward-System based on Hero Trials

if they only comment or accept suggestions coming from you i wonder why we have that section in the first place.

furthermore they could forward or look the suggestion of the weekly shop suggestion topic to get forwarded more quickly and also comment on why or why not some suggestion got rejected/accepted.

Edited once, last by Philine ().

• Imo everyone pretty much agrees that the progression in the game is way wayyy too slow. Probably the best way to approach this would be to promote pvp and pve with more and better rewards. If HT is working again, it should be used more. Here's atleast imo the two most important things that needs to be fixed and why i believe so. There's several ways to make these things happen and there should be even tools to do that right now.

1. Adding better pvp rewards either through HT or some other way would be a good way to try to make pvp more active again. This would help to keep the old players that like the game for its pvp more active and doing stuff more frequently. It could even add more competition to the game between the other groups. In general, you need to make ways to make the game more rewarding. HT would be the easiest way right now.

So maybe Gameforge should start thinking if they value the items way too high? Events and the game in general doesn't feel rewarding at all and the long term goal seems to be a lifetime goal. This is the main reason ppl are quitting the game right now. This strategy probably worked better before when there was less stuff to gather and to enchant. In the recent patches the amount of gearing has increased quite a lot but the progression pace is still on the old level of things. Like honestly with current progression rate it takes years to reach the end game gear and we have more stuff coming in with the new patches and that makes the goals further and further away. Progression and the long term goal are imbalance and it's just simply killing the game in EU. Increasing the rewards and making more ways of getting the items on your main, rather than your alt, would be a good way to start.

I believe the old Katalam patch was really succesful cause it had rewarding ways to farm in Katalam and it increased the activity in world pvp. There was battle medal gear that was somewhat fast to get and made you atleast somewhat relevant in pvp aswell. To be competitive, you still needed to farm ap and rank gear. But you got easily started with something.

In the current patch, that's gone. Gear caps are way too huge and you are mostly just a 2 shot insect to old players. It's demotivating to gear up knowing the pace of gearing and knowing how limited everything is.

2. So still imo, the best way is to try to invent ways to help ppl come back to the game, ways that doesn't feed too much of the old players that already have their gear, but ways that make new ppl catch up atleast a little bit. This is a huge challenge but it would be best for the old players aswell, as if they see more activity in the game and they might get more ppl that can fight back in pvp. Old players need to feel being rewarded aswell though. That's why the first step is important aswell. Reworking veteran rewards would've been the best way. Can be done by using HT aswell though.

In the very late end game, progression should be slow. Now it is just everywhere and in fact, it's the slowest at the start of gearing up if you don't have maxed veteran accounts and many of them. This is one the factors that keeps gearing progression imbalance and new players don't benefit old players in any ways. If you make something more available, old players get it tripled if not even more. That's why you need to invent ways to make it more even. Veteran reward system should've been reworked long time ago and the items from the rewards should've been more available in other ways in the game. It was never done, so this problem still exists in the game and everything is really limited and ppl are "forced" to abuse the multiple accounts they have.

• Yes in 4.x patch (before 4.8) new players don't feel outclass it's possible to win if they team up.

Right now everyone just give up on PvP or trying anything because they can't win.

I played a lot of games that involved PvP,most of time killers(whatever p2w,low ping,old players) don't care how they win as long as they can kill their opponents yep even they won against a baby would make them proud like a war hero.

So I don't think making harder gearing endgame will be please to p2w,old players.P2w just p2w harder old players just abuse army of alternates nothing changes.Only thing that possible is removed p2w from shop as well as you saying we removing entire 6.0 and go back to classic ? Either way what you suggest is not possible right now during greed and how 6.0 designed.

Came back to my conclusion again is restart over base on an old patch.

• Vashiro dude in your documentation, you say let GAMEFORGE know why we quit the game, it's a pity that people have been censored for months because the word QUIT is banned because it corrupts the atmosphere of the forum, now let me understand, the GF have finally woken up and realized that feeling the needs of the players is the right thing to do instead of banning them or is it the umpteenth waste of time?

• Hi,

My suggestions :

- Increase the number of stigma enchantment stone // Put them in the Luna everyday for example it would be 1 / week

- Increase the number of Legendary Transform Scrolls // Reduced time for the legendary Lugbug Scrolls

- Make less event turn on the RNG but increase the difficulty, have a goal to wait to have something rare, but be sure to have it in the end

• 1. Removal of the cash shop

Which basically means the removal of AION for EU since the subscription model failed. I hope we can stick to more serious suggestions :)

~ Sparx ~

• None of this matters anyway, whatever you think, GF as a business will always do what -they think- will get them the most profits, not what the players want, because it's a monopoly with no other options (only 1 publisher), they know they can do what they want and people can't quit.

• 1. Removal of the cash shop

Which basically means the removal of AION for EU since the subscription model failed. I hope we can stick to more serious suggestions :)

~ Sparx ~

How did the sub model fail? can we get some revenue/net profit numbers from the years (2) before p2w kicked in?

• - Update Morph recipes (Lydium is outdated and not availible except through excahnging) and remove items which are essential for other game mechanics (e.g. Fragment of fighting spirit). Let us please morph ancient and legendary contracts.

- Luna rewards: we get one stigma enchantment stone for seven weeks Mecahnerk's Weapons Factory. These rewards could be better and are outdated.

- Enchantment coupons: make more of them availible even for people who are not in big legions.

- Enchantment stones: as many times requestet, we need more of them. Just now as we can only buy five of the boxes from Lajibad. (Hero trials?!)

- Transformation contracts: some have an ultimate form, some do not have the right for their class. With every patch we get new legendary forms, but the possibility to get some contracts stays near zero.

- Rethink the sense of Goldpack. We actually buy them to get some rewards, not to loose restrictions. The sense of Goldpack should be to have advantages against them who do not buy them. Just because of the last two rounds of elite veteran I can play for the next 3 years without restrictions. (is the 20% loot buff really active?!)

- RNG:

--in my opionion we do not need a 100% ultimate equipment drop. But the loot rates, which are implemented right now, are horrible (e.g. 2 (!) ultimate parts out of 8 Makarna and 9 Prome runs).

-- stigma enchantments: most of the players, especially new ones, have a hard time enchanting their stigmas to +9 (but thanks for the safe spot at +9). The reason is the availibilite of stigma enchantment stones and the rates to get to +9.

-- gear enchantments: more availability of stones --> rates can stay as they are. less availability (or the amount we have now) --> rates should be boosted. 15 parts plus up to 3 weapons and this double for PVE and PVP. In PVP ancient, legendary, ultimate gear you have to enchant is way to much for the actual amount of stones with this rates.

-- rates of fusing contracts: for fusing 6 rare or ancient there is a 27.5% chance to get the next higher level. The availability ancient contracts is that less, so that these chances are frustrating!

Events: right now most of the events are like: you need much luck to get an item, combine the item, then you need much luck to get a reward. Result: 1x legendary ethium. Most of the time the price-performance rate is extremely bad.
    Think of another (existing) system: there should be a [Event] currency. We collect it and decide which reward we want to exchange it for (Autumn Harvest, Groggets Event). But please no random bundle with 1x ethium as reward. Add really good rewards to exchange, but limit it to one and make it that much expensive, that you have to play the event (e.g. 100% ultimate stone in Shugo Rescue event - you had to active play the event to get one).

Or if there have to be random bundles: do not add trash rewards (ethium, lydium, socket stones, 100k kinah box, marmelade, transformation scrolls).

I think that are all points which GF can customize, if they want to.

Thanks for reading the wall of text :D

• dont waste ur time here. in fact we re 2 years behind with platinerk and 1 year with hero trials, which were promised to save the game and put it into a better spot. not that they dont even get to manage/implement that, theres not even any info about it. And with Info I dont mean Galeas saying "Sorry lads I got no news for u" or " We re working on it but no ETA yet"

when is this "future of aion" gonna be? in 10 years?

If they would want to implement stuff in the game, they would have already done it. Even tho you think that so many ppl leave the game, it does not seem to harm them. Obviously there are still enough paying player around. Once they leave, u can be sure that something is gonna change.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• There was battle medal gear that was somewhat fast to get and made you atleast somewhat relevant in pvp

That's because even in 4.* the game was still good. Everything made sense, what you did in game. Besides the accessory enchanting, it still felt fair and rewarding. Your time was rewarded, there were goals. Items had more value, some items had actual rarity (not you get a dark dragon, you get a dark dragon, everyone gets a dark dragon weapon).
    SWB was amazing, you had Runadium which was fun, you had Katalamize. There was a huge sense of community.

But the most important aspect, there were less, for lack of a better word, p2w elements. All you had to do is enchant your accessories to +5, get your armor/weapon to +10 and you could compete with anyone.
    Having 2 Star set +15 vs +10 wasn't that big of a difference.

Today you have way too many elements that you need to cover before you can do anything. I still believe transformations are the biggest mistake in Aion, the crafting scrolls system was infinitely better. Not to mention the other 5+ gacha game type of elements that there are now, the kinah change etc.

2. So still imo, the best way is to try to invent ways to help ppl come back to the game, ways that doesn't feed too much of the old players that already have their gear, but ways that make new ppl catch up atleast a little bit.

That can easily be done, however at what cost? To Gameforge, at the cost of profit. As long as they keep resources low, they'll have high value when they add them to cash shop or "promo" events.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could get somewhat to end game gear within let's say 2 months, get to pick your Legendary transformation? But then Gameforge can't sell you Legendary Transformation in p2w events.

Also to note, Gameforge does not care about their reputation, see what they did tot Metin 2 recently, just google it. So I am at maybe 1% hope that they will actually change things towards the better and make an effort, so far all the "change projects" they had have turned to nothing.
    And if they change something it will most likely be from a Korea change, in a future patch.

Amd keep your personal Discord drama out of this topic, I don't wanna read that.

• None of this matters anyway, whatever you think, GF as a business will always do what -they think- will get them the most profits, not what the players want, because it's a monopoly with no other options (only 1 publisher), they know they can do what they want and people can't quit.

In the end, that is the case. Trying to implement some suggestions only means admitting they can't manage their game or admitting that their employees don't know and don't play their own game they manage. This is a big company with probably 20 games managed, they don't have time to redesign a game for the likes of their customers complaining about stuff, especially when it's just a hand of players voicing on the forum. It's not their job to listen to complains or take the heat, this is why they hire CM's. Their job is to work with numbers, and customers come and go. It's another view from the business point of view and a company point of view, especially a bigger one. Even if this collection of suggestions were to come from GF initiative, I'd be skeptical about their implementation and execution. I think there was one time in 5.x when the shop manager (mookie) asked us what we want and all the items suggested were in the elite rewards. Haven't seen that person around nor that such initiative taking place again.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.