Aion 7.5

• Pumqkin probably because it says so on the box. I wouldn't expect to buy a bag of chips only to discover biscuits inside.

Those don't go well with beer.

Precision I'm starting to think they do this on purpose and attribute it to ignorance. It seems highly unlikely that no one in GF knows the meaning of "may contain".

• Well, tbh I'm quie suprised that no1 even is trying to fix the translation on these boxes in GSS.

It literally says "Contains Odians/Runes" not "fragments" which btw, if was added would make a difference.

Galeas Didn't we deleted other languages in order to have better and faster translations of items in-game? In this case... It seems pointless anyway.

So what? So is everyone else...

• I'm not quite sure why everyone was expecting these boxes to contain odians/runes themselves, they are way too cheap for that.

Because its says so on the description? Apparantly some people still logically assume that what the description says is true. You are in a next stage where u understand that gameforge translators make so many mistakes that everything has to be doubted. That shouldn't be expected though.

• Well, tbh I'm quie suprised that no1 even is trying to fix the translation on these boxes in GSS.

It literally says "Contains Odians/Runes" not "fragments" which btw, if was added would make a difference.

Galeas Didn't we deleted other languages in order to have better and faster translations of items in-game? In this case... It seems pointless anyway.

Who said that no one is trying to fix it exactly? It has been reported.

We never said having less languages would change how fast we can fix translations issues in-game. In that case, It's a fix; it's completely different than a whole update.

• No, you just say updates will come faster, but faster full bugged patches its not worth at all.

We actually had less bugs with the last updates than before we dropped the 3 languages. You can compare the known issues and see by yourself. We had way bigger issues with older updates. The issues we have lately (since a few months) are very often related to events and there is of course room for improvement there.

correct me if im wrong but

i dont even see the name of the item, nor the possible content.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• I bought few times these rune boxes for 8 and for 2.5kk. For 8 i got 5 (!) fragments and for 2.5 i got 2 or 3 fragments - both were normal rune fragments. In my opinion, rune fragments can be, but normal odian fragments? sorry, but too annoying :)

• Ok, first no idea why u dont have names of these items. Maybe u could have an error/bug.

Second, I have it here:

In both cases it says "contains Odians".

I'm not quite sure why everyone was expecting these boxes to contain odians/runes themselves, they are way too cheap for that.

1. Maybe the description says it?

2. In this case no1 cares about if its cheap or expensive. Translation says one thing.

And one thing is missing.

Imagine u buy a box from item shop that contains "x" for 49/99 AC and u get "y".

Its same thing.

So what? So is everyone else...

• ok thanks for the info :)

Galeas still imo this info should be part of maintenance info just a point in the additional infosection:

• HP of certain mobs were fixed to 7.5 values

would be totally fine.

• and you know that how? didnt seen it in 7.5 known issues, nor anyone said anything in past month since 7.5 hit EU

• It was an undocumented change. We were not even aware that it was included. I will add it.

• this is a joke the mobs health its gone to far how high they made them?

Going to need groups for everything just to do a quest wtf and nothing was said.

with a big change like this something should have been said.