Aion 7.5

• It's amazing.

You were never supposed to both heal and DPS at the same time, same is valid for Clerics and Chanters.

Doing both of these things at the same time does not show any form of skill, so these changes where you HAVE to wait to do either of them is the correct way imo.

SW DPS may be bad in EU currently, but it will be broken OP next update, and then of course nerfed to more normal values with the next update which introduces 30s CD between healing mode and magic boost mode.

While I understand being OP is fun for you, it's not fun for the person who's fighting you. Chanters can't relate though.

• You know something about SW/Cleric dps in next update ? Would you please share it here ?

• The following changes will occur with one of the 7.5 minipatches to the Bard:

Discord (Odian Skill): Damage done reduced to 3600 down from 4000, critical hit chance greatly reduced.

Disharmony: Damage done reduced to 4219 (5694 Enhanced), down from 4688 ( 6327 Enhanced). Additionally, critical hit chance greatly reduced.

Fantastic Variation: Damage done reduced to 7229 ( 10842 Enhanced), down from 8032 (12047 Enhanced). Critical hit chance greatly reduced.

Paralysis Resonation: This skill will no longer paralyze Guardians. (Not sure what it refers to.)

Healing Mode: Magic attack is reduced by 800, down from 500. Cooldown increased to 30 seconds.

Amplify: Magical accuracy is increased to 2500, up from 500. Cooldown increased to 30 seconds.

• That's why ... i told about nerf ... :( "Enhanced or ..." - maybe it is something like "adjustment" to the characters, but U can see the big difference of quality basic damage from stigmas :(

In 7.5 i will not paral Xform and Guardians (NPCs max/leg) anymore

Crit chance from stigma skills was and is still good right now, and it is very bad if NCS will decrease a lot ... In pvp Bard will be more difficult to do something, caus others classes coult still deal critical damage, where Bard only sometimes or never ...

U can see the difference by taking Painter and Bard. Decreasing crit chance from Laser not changed dps too much in Painter. When decreased crit chance on basic dps skills like Disharmony and Fantastic Variation - Bard will not be able "in fight" like now, will be more kite (i hate such model) and more annoying to defence himself caus scaring opponent by "scaring by burst in 3s" - but it is only doable once per 54seconds only right now - not exist anymore if not +15stigmas or enhanced :( I am too young Bard and still learning PVP but i see 5.8 > 6.x > 7.0-2 > future 7.5 :( Maybe not too tragic like wrote in upper post, we will see, but i dont like big changes with basic model of characters :( This is the point for all classes of Aion, not only for Bard. Chanter model - i dont know but i not main this class (i have an alt) and this is very strong char for me ... but when i can see, very often is unable to kill being 1v1 ...

For me very strong class is Cleric on idk how to name (:p) and Glad class. Maybe can be, that Glads always were killers all mages, but ...

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• Bard change is perfectly fine imo. As long they're not planning to nyerk it up like cleric skills and make it passive, it's perfectly fine.

And eh, bards in Korea used to like 3 shot just about anyone so no surprise they nerfed this skills dmg

• U R still saying about "Improved". So i will give U all the description:

https://aiondb.ru/skills/bard/4489.html not +15

https://upd.aiondb.ru/skills/bard/6231.html Perfect Stigma (EDIT: choose region:Union > GB / DE)

6960-5157=1803. EDIT: basic damage is not enough. Disharmony's Crit Chance is reduced greatly - read: in Aion after changing will be 1 crit per 200+ repeats, so not crit this skill anymore bro. Now with crit on +15 full red manastones to opponent is 22000 damage, caus this skill has the best skill' crit chance on Bard. Without crit it is about 14500.

My Disharmony is lv 9 bro, not even +10 ... why U still trying talk about something from The Air, where many players have similar level or even lower? Bro, be happy with Ur stigmas if all +12 - it is really big boost for U, but be a bit friendly. A very small tip for U. It is nothing wrong, but all-around "fame" is not tasty. I like tryhard sometimes, but gain +12 for me will be unable. I am not talking about "my own luck"; i am talking about materials for this. Stigma Enchantment Stone - y ofc i am doing lunas all my alts, i am sending from main to altes some kinah for gold ingots buying weekly, but it is still too low materials bro, and i am not follow with spending 4 hours in main and rest 20 hours for creating alts and doing another lunas :)

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• Hello guys i can't use my stigma skill Rapid Volley . I asked so many gunner since 1 month for same problem. No body have. I recorded a video for this

• There was no 7.3 version in KR. Russia is calling their full 7.2 patch (our 7.2 patch plus the second part) 7.3 for some reasons. I don't know how GF will call the patch, but the game version would be the same afterwards. And no I have no ETA for the missing 7.2 updates.

~ Sparx ~

• Just want to add a comment after I visited a private server of RO with zero mechanics.

I was a player of RO myself years ago before moved to Aion what I noticed is the server is overcomplicated with enchanting mechanics like Aion having now.I quited RO in 10 mins after explored it.

Too many systems like enchant gears with 3 levels of stones,stigmas,skills,every gears including wings,bracelet,feather having manastones slots,You need to use items to unlock those slots,special skills unlocked at +15,rune skills,fusing s-rank minion with rng,transformation white,green,gold,purple and red,rolling random stats on gears are over complicated system that prevents new players to join Aion.Players of Aion right now feels they're forced to pay I don't know if Aion want a few players to pay to keep the game going until everyone quit or or want the game health and everyone willing to pay.

6.0 and later patches misunderstood what happened to 5.x or pretend to understand the otherwise we players don't mind diversity and complication of maps,instances,crafting but we don't like the system that overcomplicated like enchanting,minion(pet is fine we don't need to make it more complicate by adding it),over +15 enchanting and etc.

If there's an attempt to revive Aion those must be gone,those enchantment doesn't add any enjoyment to the game what it does it make more people quitting leave some few crazy p2w paying empty game I'm waiting for 10th feb 2020 to see destiny of Aion.

I only believed in conscience and honest way of business will live on,I don't believed GF can only take what NC given.GF is a customer and big one GF should bring our voices to NC and tell what we want.

Otherwise just close the game I believed closing the game is a moral thing to do more than keep it monetize like this and everyone hate it.

• I'm waiting for 10th feb 2020 to see destiny of Aion

What's happening on the 10th of February?

7.5 introduces more and more ways to enchant your gear or add new but not very noticeable skills which will not make any big difference to the games content. Some players will P2W to get what they think will give them the best advantage and prevent Aion from dying. Bosses and instances will get harder to do.

Yes much of it is designed to extract more money but going back or deleting things in-game that players have paid for will not likely happen unless there is some very good reason or compensation.

A lot of these new systems or goals are not that new or don't make any huge difference to gameplay and will still require a lot of effort to obtain. For some that is the true attraction or addiction of Aion.

When others refer to Classic Aion it is more for nostalgic reasons than anything that will happen in official Aion.

NCSoft /Gameforge will always be more happy with a few well paying customers than a huge crowd of F2P players.

As has been discussed in the Vashiro thread, the best we can hope for is that they "take note" and try to re-capture some of the best older 4.6 features but still add more exciting content in version 8.0

The only way that some posters will be happy is when they announce that current laggy Aion game will end of life and Aion 2 will be developed from scratch with a new fast game engine, might have to wait and pray some time for that. :)

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Yes much of it is designed to extract more money but going back or deleting things in-game that players have paid for will not likely happen unless there is some very good reason or compensation.

Bad reason to not change paid-system. The Owner of League of Legends changed Runes system and deleted Runes Pages - it costed game currency if u wanted have 20, so U paid for this ur rl money, caus in standard U had 2 or 3. So - The Owner can modify, delete, etc bro - in right for them reason. The reason can be for example - improving game or fix or changing gameplay etc Terms & conditions

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• The reason can be for example - improving game or fix or changing gameplay

Improving game can mean many things to different people, while players will do most anything for improved rewards or look for things that will provide the spark they need to play again; the game designers or publishers will limit rewards and make enchanting fail in the hope to force more people to use the cash shop.

The trick is to find the right balance and rewards so that players don't leave and want to play without making it too obvious they want your r/l cash. There is always a danger with nerfing things that they loose more players than improving their income which is where they are at right now in my opinion.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• 10th Feb 2020 is the day of NCsoft Q4 earning :P

Aion will close or keep going we will find out that day.

I don't believed in business method that milking few rich players and ignore the mess I never saw any good company doing that.

I think 8.0,9.0 or even 10.0 will fail as long as it based on 6.0 principle,You want to Aion to go forward ? then stop trying make everyone accept nasty lame 6.0 as our forward future but admited it was a mistake and start over then we will move forward with NCsoft. :)

People ready to forgive same as me all NC has to do is sorry we made a mistake.:saint:

• I don't believed in business method that milking few rich players and ignore the mess I never saw any good company doing that.

Never heard of Activision or EA huh?

They're doing it for Years and it works pretty good ;)

They wont close the game as long as there is even 1 idiot to milk. That's just how gaming works in this day and age.