Aion 7.5

• Just an idea tho dunno good or bad I got this idea while viewing Death Stranding gameplay.

How about we implement a system where you can copy gears for temporary from your group that last 1 hour and cd 1 hour ? and expired if you leave group ?

You know it would help newbies doing instances together with old players who geared I think it's easy to implement and help newbies getting their own gears easier.

Got this idea because in Death Stranding people left out many goodies for next players to use to progress in the game.

Sorry if it's not fits the topic but I'm not sure if this little suggest would fits in a new topic.

• Tbh that is not a good idea at all... That makes people not gear up...

The gear up factor starts to be uselles for some people because you can " copy " other people gear... And is unfair to majoraty of players

• It's time to relax with 7.5 gear concerns.

As we've seen, NC implemented the new Infinity gear, which supposedly enchants up to +20 and offers powerful stats.

However, what people didn't do is research into what these bonuses actually are, and how you can acquire +20 gear.

Luckily, NCSoft was kind enough to, at the very least through game files release the success rates AND destruction rates of these items.

The following information available within this message are related to the AION 7.5 Update, which introduced the INFINITY gear. This message explains the enchanting process of infinity gear, and why players should NOT be concerned about this gear for the time being.

The screenshot contained within shows the stats gained per enchantment level, the chances of success, and the chances of destruction in case the enchantment fails.
    The white percentages represent the success chance in case of enchantment, while the RED values represent the destruction chances in case the enchantment fails.

As an example, to acquire a +1 enchantment you will have a 45% chance of success, and a 9.1% chance of destruction on failure.

Please note that the item can be destroyed if the enchantment fails even to +1.

As another example, to achieve +5 you will have a 10.7% success chance, and a 7.1% destruction chance. To achieve +10 you will have a 1.5% success chance, and a 8.6% destruction chance.

If you proc a destruction chance a single time, the item will be deleted from your inventory and can not be saved.7.5_enchantments.png

Note: These are the current enchantment rates taken from AION Powerbook, at NCSoft's discretion these rates may or may not be changed in the future.

• To achieve +10 you will have a 1.5% success chance, and a 8.6% destruction chance

Yikes poof at +10 that's a 5/1 failure rate!

This message explains the enchanting process of infinity gear, and why players should NOT be concerned about this gear for the time being.

I'm terrified! haha not for the feint hearted. =O

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Enchant to +1 is only 45% sucess wtf.... Not even 50% to +1?? God of rng help us

• Snip

So you're telling us that enchanting after +6 gives you a higher chance of breaking and destroying the item than succeeding the enchantment...and that that's not something to worry about?

Am i reading this wrong or?

EDIT: I guess you were trying to say that we shouldn't be worried about p2w people getting +20 gear. However, we now have to worry about getting to a basic enchantment level. It would be fine if the numbers were tweaked in a way that you could achieve +15 without winning the lottery. It's kinda ridiculous that the chances are the same from +10 to +15 as they are from +15 to +20, or even that they are that bad at lower levels to begin with.

• It's time to relax with 7.5 gear concerns

Why? How exactly do you get this new gear?

If i understood you correctly the next main thing will be farming gear parts instead of enchantment stones. So what exactly does change according to your post? The huge difference between enchantment levels remains....

• Why? How exactly do you get this new gear?

If i understood you correctly the next main thing will be farming gear parts instead of enchantment stones. So what exactly does changes according to your post? The huge difference between enchantment levels remains....

Caught a glimpse of Vashiro streaming korean PTS and don't take this as 100% accurate information because i don't know but if it's the gear from the Lakrum vendors (and if we can still acquire genesis crystals at the same rate) then it's nothing to worry about. I think it was something like 800 genesis crystals for the ultimate chest piece. Again i could be 100% wrong so it's probably best to wait for the reply of someone who has actually been looking at it closely.

• Why? How exactly do you get this new gear?

If i understood you correctly the next main thing will be farming gear parts instead of enchantment stones. So what exactly does changes according to your post? The huge difference between enchantment levels remains....

Caught a glimpse of Vashiro streaming korean PTS and don't take this as 100% accurate information because i don't know but if it's the gear from the Lakrum vendors (and if we can still acquire genesis crystals at the same rate) then it's nothing to worry about. I think it was something like 800 genesis crystals for the ultimate chest piece. Again i could be 100% wrong so it's probably best to wait for the reply of someone who has actually been looking at it closely.

that gear you can buy with genesis crystals is the same we have or had... is the pvp gear from camps but i think is the old one the 6.x gear.... the infinity gear drops on bosses and in instances on a "extra chest drop".... not 100% accurated also but i think is how that works

• It looks like you are stuck into thinking you will be using the new gear.

There is no need to worry about infinity gear, because you won't be using infinity gear, you will still be using T2 pvp gear and make that one +15 if it's not done already.

I think infinity gear was meant to go to about +2 or +3 for the lucky newbies who just started the game and needed decent gear, as infinity gear is for both PvE and PvP. The part where you enhance it up to +20 is whale baiting into spending a lot of money for minimal gain and gambling.

At the very least, I have seen others things that worry me in regards to p2w, infinity gear however is not one of them.

• Generaly im verry interested in this Patch cause i dont played Aion After 4.5. I started Back with 6.5

Do Somebody know If the missing Parts of the Blinding Starlight Set will com with 7.5? An If so how ist ist compaired to that new Infinity Gear?

Dear Gameforge Team please dont throw Out this Patch as fast as U did it with 7.0 and 7.2. Most people i know were Not even Finish with there 6.5 Equip when 7.0 Hits.

So far greetings Archi