Aion 7.5

• I kinda doubt you will find any PvP gear. I am highly sure they are patching it on wednesday. There is this tab on their event site of the Atreia Registration/Info where there is a page only available from coming wednesday, perhaps we get more info until then.. :S

Actually, I just found a T3 Gear in the files. At least, it has the "T3" mention in both enchanting file & in their own ID, in a similar way T2 Sets have. It's even already on Powerbook with the type of "DESTRUCTION", which is why we couldn't find them with the PvP filtrer.

The sets goes by the name of 필사 and 투지 if you wanna search it by yourself. For now, Powerbook doesn't show any enchant for these items - probably due to how NC changed the file related to it, so it might be back if Kelekelio look into it. I don't think I'll have the courage to do it if I don't find any decent tool to have a proper output for everyone.

Also, if you're wondering why this item has neither PvP or PvE stats, just know that enchanting on these items do increase stats like Magical/Physical Attack + Crit Spell/Strike depending on the weapon, HP, and both Magical & Physical Defense. On the Armor, the Attack Stat is replaced by Magical Resist.

Disclaimer : Remember this is only speculation on this point. It's still possible NC change things on that matter before 7.5 Release on live servers that will occur on 20th November.

୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

• GameForge you would do well to skip this patch, or severely edit it for the EU player base.. This will not work for this region (it likely will not work for the KOR region either), and it brings back many features you LOST countless players permanently. Overwhelmingly the player base is negative on pretty much 80-85% of the aspects we know about KOR 7.5 patch (And trust us, we know about most of it already.)

So, if you wanna do something cool, and take more EU region approach in 7.5, you would do well to start thinking about that already if you want EU region to progress further than 7.5 with at least some of the current playerbase.

• Im starting to understand something.

To make it clear, I came back to the game for 6.0 because it promised a hard start over. Now I feel cheated, but my feelings come from a different place.

I dont think Aion was ever meant to any 'long term goal' anything. Aion was meant to be fast, fun, dynamic and PVP oriented. And P2W. In order to have fun PVP, you do need changes, you need new settings, new stuff to achieve.

Thus, I think the fault for the way we perceive these patches lays with Gameforge (sorry guys!). If they didn't make these fake 'long term goals' that in Korea and other regions are not THAT long, we wouldn't feel so bad about these incoming patches, about new gears, new enchants... for us its just too much work everytime.

And dear Galeas, please talk to the AIon EU team, whoever sets up these goals. Make them understand that setting a 'long term goal' for longer than the patch intended orginally for achieving that goal... KILLS the game. For everyone. A good example is these legendary contracts... people still dont have legendary forms for their class, and because of it instances like Stella NM are impossible. People lack collections, and BECAUSE OF THESE, stuff liek Tower of Challenge is impossible. Senekta is still unknown territory for 95% of the playerbase and its already obsolete. There are many other examples I could give... all involving the quality of gear that most people have and the lack thereof. Aion has become a game of gears and transformas, holding back on these ruins the progression that everyone should have in order to enjoy it and to feel like upcoming patches arent a personal war against their unfinished hard work..

I suppose what someone else said somewhere, that Aion no longer has an active dev team, might be true and that explains why we get recycled content. However that doesn't explain why the game gets yet again more complicated with more types of enchants and enchanting limits get upgraded. I really, honestly, believe that for KR market it makes sense to continuously raise the bar because they probably achieve stuff much faster and therefore get bored. We never get to get bored, we never get to enjoy maxed gears and never really get to gear alts, either.

If only Gameforge treated this game correctly, we wouldn't feel bad for losing progression, we would probably just be hyped for new things to do. Gameforge can save this incoming patch, but I doubt they will.

Hell, even Legendary transformations seem now even harder to get than before 7.2... as gamforge decided to remove the free contracts and heavily, HEAVILY control and limit the lugbug weeklies we currently have. Count me surprised.

Edited 2 times, last by Morrigan ().

• We R just 7 days after 7.2 patch :)

I readed all topic and this document with translation. For me it is too early to comment bad or good, to put a like posts or trying roll-back some people if "say false". But in one - for now - i agree: this is exciting :)

Very op advice before 6.2:

"dont spend ur money on set caus after 6.2 u will not receive nice gear or weapon." - i am playing bard, and my harp +23 has given me the best harp in 6.2 - 6.5 patch, after blessing to ultimate. IF i was stopping trying my commander harp from +15 to much better and listened this advice, i got nothing :)

This example keep in mind guys :)

Vashiro in Ur TTV channel is saved Ur stream from test 7.5? caus i'd like to watch (?)

Thus, I think the fault for the way we perceive these patches lays with Gameforge (sorry guys!). If they didn't make these fake 'long term goals' that in Korea and other regions are not THAT long, we wouldn't feel so bad about these incoming patches, about new gears, new enchants... for us its just too much work everytime.

Well said.

I stopped watching KR aion streams cuz it's like a different game. It's like everyone has Kaisinel, +15 stigmas (ALL OF THEM, EVEN :censored: ONES), +15 daeva skills ofc, max gear.

The game is just different at that poibt cuz ppl are playing it insyead of constantly farming gear.

And here in EU, Gameforge designs everything with greed in mind. 1 daevonian skill book is worth so much for them, when it shud be raining from the skies so we can plus our damn skills.

Profanity.

- Zapiel

H8025vo.gif

• EXACTLY.. Aion is made for the korean region, with korean shop, with korean events and progression. The way GF gives it to us is just painful, the kind of gear and progression korean players are able to easily achieve is just a distant dream for most players here and when they finally get to grasp a little of it.. new content arrives and all their LONG. HARD efforts (mostly money for many) poofs into thin air.

As for xforms.. indeed, they lowered atk speed on weapons, removed it from gloves, removed it from harps, even took our 30 minute scrolls away, but didn't give us something in exchange. I gave up playing atk speed classes until I get a decent xform, it's just painful.

• Problem are not patches

GF don't put any efforts why? overpriced items from their shop

Ist example Daevanion Essence 400 AC easy P2W yes its P2W @ Galeas

As for stigmas, they could take out stiupid limit from Sand shop cuse u can buy them with alts and stigmas are tradeable

So yea there is problem not in patch

• Actually, I just found a T3 Gear in the files. At least, it has the "T3" mention in both enchanting file & in their own ID, in a similar way T2 Sets have. It's even already on Powerbook with the type of "DESTRUCTION", which is why we couldn't find them with the PvP filtrer.

The sets goes by the name of 필사 and 투지 if you wanna search it by yourself.

Ty.

I hope the values shown are not the final ones, otherwise it would mean that mace for example lost its healing boost as it seems to have fixed stats ;(;(

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100150263

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• People wont be happy if we really get a new better pvp gear , unless if they add an option that lets us upgrade the current one to the new better version.
    With all the rng involved ( and still zero solution for the ridiclious craft material prices that makes fragment crafting a joke ) in gearing there are still a lot ppl who is trying to get their lege to ulti and i bet no one is happy to see that in few months its maybe gonna be obsolete, hell even i started to lose interest n mood for the game n im close to full ulti.

• Who cares abotu gear, doesnt matter if you have genesis, katalam or new unlimited gear when daevanian skills, ult transform and +15 stigmas are beyond reach :D

• Very well put. I said for a while that our region is harder than any other region, including KR.

As a publisher you're supposed to westernize the grindy KR games but instead it's starving us of more content. All we do since 6.2 is to farm this and that, and you can't even enjoy them because you didn't finish it farming before a new patch arrived and there is new stuff to start over with. We're in a perpetual state of farming and more farming and nothing is being finished before new things come into play, and here we go again.

Then with every new patch it's the same story. Trying to fix new bugs for some months, forwarded the feedback of the new patch, trying to work with KR on the issues, finding excuses that KR does all the changes and you're unaware of them, trying to implement a new system to bandage things for a while, a system that never comes or it's bugged or unrewarding, but then in the same time you push for a new patch while the previous patch is still incomplete. The players are treated in many ways, from testers for your patches, as things are not being tested anymore, to milking cows, but never as a player, a player of a finished and perfectly fine game they can enjoy.

You're killing the game more than KR does. It's very clear to me that this game has no future and the publisher doesn't have a clue of what is doing. If you don't change your mindset and they way you run things, expect more dwindling numbers., as it happens just as we speak.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• With 7.5 I don't see anything really bad although the real content is reused areas and maps, the level 80 gameplay will be completely new.

At first it was a shock to see NCSoft bringing back the 5.0 dreaded total equipment loss with enchanting but it is quite a clever way for top end players to increase their levels above +15.

Of course it would make sense for players to have a reserve piece of +15 equipment in case of total loss but at least in the EU most players will still be ok with the ultimate +15 and it is today.

It's a personal choice if to risk it to upgrade it further but it does provide a way to get even stronger for older players with RNG and Luck .

Also NCSoft/GF are doing very good making leveling really fast, turning Lackrum into a newbie map, not experience in PVP
    and providing other decent equipment for new players. :thumbup:

Bottom line will be how good the rewards will be, not being just obtainable by large legions and stop their addiction to wiping out bots (and players) which ruined 7.2

7.5 Not so bad on paper in my opinion.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• lol I see you put a lot of effort in this I just stating facts if game is not this much p2w a lot of ppl will not quit I dont care what comes in 7.5.....Im just sad that they recycle content and other downside is that they make this cross srv on few maps why they even do all this merges.....btw why will I block enyone I block ppl only if they spam and are annoying

• well wishes is one reality is other :D

• I agree that Gameforge is stuck in the middle with Aion, one foot in extreme p2w and another foot in free to play. That is known and I also think that's bad. You either go full p2w or full f2p.

The perception of Aion outside the bubble that most people in this community are is that of an extremely p2w game already. So what is the point of not making the game like Korea? Just let everyone run around with max everything. Make people who pay 100-200 euro be able to get max everything.

It's not like Aion has a good reputation. What will happen is that a lot of people who don't pay will quit and the people who do pay will remain. That will probably trigger another server merge, and maybe we'll be left with 2 servers and eventually 1.

Progression, itemization, goals are fundamental among others things in MMO's, something that Aion once had but lost. No sane person wants to play a game where you play for half a year to get the best items but then someone with money comes and can achieve the same in 2 days.

So make Aion like Korea! But if you want to also satisfy the players who actually want a real MMO experience, open a 2.*/3.* server that is fully f2p with skins/gold pack as micro transactions, no VR(or if VR no p2w items). To keep things fresh you can open a new server once every 6 months with new versions and stop at 4.*. But also allow people to remain on a specific version.

• When we had the patchnotes:

First Stream on the Test Server:

Second Stream on the Test Server:

• Also NCSoft/GF are doing very good making leveling really fast, turning Lackrum into a newbie map, not experience in PVP

and providing other decent equipment for new players. :thumbup:

The problem with this good job is they turn leveling into meaningless progress.I know everything that good now will becoming meaningless in the future.Kaisinel someday will be base transform for everyone they will introduce even more transformations as ultimate t2 t3 t4 I don't know maybe allow people to break attack/cast speed limit 20% 30% 40% ? I know they have to keep breaking the limit so the game seems does progress (Like Dragonball Series keep breaking limit now they're godly levels now and seek fighting other universes lol) But once there's nothing to break anymore everything will go back to where it starts.Classic server :) and I don't know maybe they will developed alternate story of 5.x too bad I don't have experienced with Lineage 2 so I don't know how bad main version is before they launched classic.