Aion 7.5

• very nice stream Vashiro !! the content does actually look very nice, lots of rewards for open grind/pvp, especially the "reputation system"

promote the news that you gained there so that ppl wont complain too much, before we even get the patch in EU!

• The essence that made this game popular and awesome to play has been slowly decaying ever since 3.0 even though that was a great patch (so was 4.*).

At first all you had to enchant was your weapon, your armor and that's about it. The system was very fair and non-p2w. But then they slowly turned this game into a micro-transaction game. They realized that if there's more sources of RNG enchanting they can sell those set stones in cash shop/events and they made the obvious choices of introducing new items that can be enchanted. Feather, bracelet, plume, enchanting past +15, enchanting stigmas, enchanting accessories and so on.

And so the game deteriorated to what it is today, which is not fun. It feels like a job just trying to keep up. Even the introduction of HP was a bad idea, I can't imagine someone enjoying this game by doing the same things for years just to keep their general ranks, log in at the same hour every day, do the same things. AP had its faults but at least you gained AP at your own pace. 3.0 with the Eye of Tiamaranta + AP system was the best because it promotes PvP for keys. We haven't had systems like this since. 4.0 was also great because it was so distinct, we had SWB which is imo the best PVE instance that we had in Aion. It brought better sieges than 3.* and some better systems.

7.5 Just seems like a patch that will unnecessarily over-complicate the game. Also the fact that they re-use the same areas/zones rather than create something new, to me, means they've given up on the game. Even the new items are just copy-pasted skins.

I know there's a lot of people who never played 3.* or similar patches, what a pity, because current Aion isn't even a shadow of it's former self.

• I dont have anything against bringing back the old, removed content under one condition, they use their brains and dont bring back the broken stuff like godstones or unlimited enchanting. It was just bad for the game. New Ingi/Gelk content with good rewards? Sure, why not. P2w festival to enchant your gear to +35? NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Or there is also another option, NC Soft just wants to have an excuse to shutdown the project and move all the people and resources to develop a crapy mobile game we all want to play hehe xD

• The new reputation system seems a new level exping.

Blood mark gears like 4.0 ok I'm cool with that o_o

But other than that does it offer anything I can say wow =O ? none ;(

Want me to say wow ? :huh: give me cool skins,revamp character creation or a new beautiful map with easy instances and great rewards or any system that change the way of playing for everyone not just p2w.

• Well, we the player base can simplay say to gameforge,that they don't add the item allowing over +15 enchant. Galeas
    It's something the EU community really doesn't want.

And miss the opportunity to make money? lmao no way

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd

• I dont have anything against bringing back the old, removed content under one condition, they use their brains and dont bring back the broken stuff like godstones or unlimited enchanting. It was just bad for the game. New Ingi/Gelk content with good rewards? Sure, why not. P2w festival to enchant your gear to +35? NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Or there is also another option, NC Soft just wants to have an excuse to shutdown the project and move all the people and resources to develop a crapy mobile game we all want to play hehe xD

Do you guys not have phones?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Sure, they are bringing back old maps and stuff, but many players didnt even get to play those, since they started playing the game at a later point in time.

Those P2w aspects you are mentioning are a hughe problem for the game, but thats mostly to the EU shop policy, in korea players get their stuff for much cheaper and by taking into consideration that nowadays every game has like 500dlc's, gets a new version every 12 monts or stuff like season passes etc.... they arent spending all that much to get decent gear/ experience the content.

+ most ppl seem to forget that MMOPRG's are designed to be grind heavy with slow progress, I know many ppl who are f2p that were able to get max gear with the 6.0-7.2 Patch, they basically attend every raid and do the pve stuff with 2-3 chars (duo runs ofc).

• Sieges like Basen and Prades are back? I still dont get it, why they removed it and now are bringing it back to life?

Remove dumaha/lakrum fortress (sieges) and after few years add them again lmao.

I would like to hear a few words of explain why are they making such changes?

Out of ideas?

So what? So is everyone else...

• After seeing the unlimited enchanting is back again as well as the breakable gear, I realised...there's no way in hell I could ever be competitive in the game without p2w. I am not spending my whole life for this game or pay thousands of euros just to play competitively.

On top of that, 7.2 made it harder for everyone to progress. Less Kinah, less drop means you need to spend even more time just to reach weekly kinah cap by doing HT/PW/Makarna on 12 chars in order to make progress.

After all these years, finally it's time for me to quit.

mate what to say :( game is dead I remember when we played together back on Nexus in Fatebound.....since then game is slowly dying ....if they dont give us new +15 legendary set 90% of ppl gonna quit I was talking with my legion mates today they all cant belive that GF will scrap current equipment AGAIN!!

• if they dont give us new +15 legendary set 90% of ppl gonna quit

That's a yikes from me. Gear is already given for free pretty much in this day and age and yet you're asking for hand-outs? That's hilarious.

With 7.5 it seems to be even easier to get gear.

Back in 4.* I remember I played a lot and yet even I didn't have +15 gear when I quit around the end of the patch. I had 2 Star Officer gear +14. A much simpler system but it took you a long time to accomplish.

In current Aion it's easier but you have 100 systems that are.. so pointless and clearly added for the benefit of Ca$h $hop. In 7.5 they'll add even more of these systems, it's like they think; "What can we add next to monetize? Maybe we'll add the ability to transform your transformation, oh yea, good idea!"

• Made a little update giving a bit more info nor correcting what I knew when I posted the document.

For people who didn't saw :

• The current T2 PvP gear will not be obtainable anymore
    • It was not the legendary/ultimate T2 PvP gear that was sold in Lakrum, but the one of the new PvP gear
      • It is not confirmed yet if this set are the end-game one, as no one checked if we can go beyond +15 (i have no info if you wan go beyond +15 on current T2 though).
    • 2 New PvP set have been added in Lakrum & Gelkmaros. They share the same stats.
      • They do not require the upgrade system. You can buy directly Legendary or Ultimate Tier.
      • This set has overall less stats than current T2. I do not have the value of the enchant on it.
    • According to what we saw in the Database, the skills on the Vision Weapon are highly similar to Binding, Silence, and Paralysis Godstone. There is also a 4th possible skill that can give a little buff increasing a stats depending on the weapon (it's accuracy for Painter Rings & crit spell for harp)
      • Theses skills exists under 3 tiers : Ancient, Legendary and Ultimate
      • One your weapon having the Ancient spell is +15, you will be able to promote it with the exact same weapon (+15 not required on the second), in order to have a chance of getting the same weapon +0 but with the legendary version.
      • If it fails, you will keep the weapon with the Ancient skill +15.
      • Same steps for the ultimate version.
      • According to one of the box ID, it looks like it will be available on Dumaha Bosses
      • At the moment, only PvE Weapons have a Vision Skill
      • It is not confirmed yet if these Vision Skill are on the Weapon itself or the appearance.
    • The boss of new instance Altar of Awakening is called 모르타샤 Mortasha(?)

୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

• Made a little update giving a bit more info nor correcting what I knew when I posted the document.

For people who didn't saw :

• The current T2 PvP gear will not be obtainable anymore
    • It was not the legendary/ultimate T2 PvP gear that was sold in Lakrum, but the one of the new PvP gear
      • It is not confirmed yet if this set are the end-game one, as no one checked if we can go beyond +15 (i have no info if you wan go beyond +15 on current T2 though).
    • 2 New PvP set have been added in Lakrum & Gelkmaros. They share the same stats.
      • They do not require the upgrade system. You can buy directly Legendary or Ultimate Tier.
      • This set has overall less stats than current T2. I do not have the value of the enchant on it.
    • According to what we saw in the Database, the skills on the Vision Weapon are highly similar to Binding, Silence, and Paralysis Godstone. There is also a 4th possible skill that can give a little buff increasing a stats depending on the weapon (it's accuracy for Painter Rings & crit spell for harp)
      • Theses skills exists under 3 tiers : Ancient, Legendary and Ultimate
      • One your weapon having the Ancient spell is +15, you will be able to promote it with the exact same weapon (+15 not required on the second), in order to have a chance of getting the same weapon +0 but with the legendary version.
      • If it fails, you will keep the weapon with the Ancient skill +15.
      • Same steps for the ultimate version.
      • According to one of the box ID, it looks like it will be available on Dumaha Bosses
      • At the moment, only PvE Weapons have a Vision Skill
      • It is not confirmed yet if these Vision Skill are on the Weapon itself or the appearance.
    • The boss of new instance Altar of Awakening is called 모르타샤 Mortasha(?)

Thanks for the sum up! Basically it can even fail to upgrade your vision skill.. yikes yikes yikes. That means many duplicates needed. Maybe Dumaha bosses will be dropping a box for the whole faction members that participate (invasion loot style?)

How long did you play? Did you level up in reputation?

• How long did you play? Did you level up in reputation?

Just had time to open up the perks given on the test server. I'll play a bit before looking into files to get more details on the Vision Weapon and theses the 2 new PvP gear.

୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

• How long did you play? Did you level up in reputation?

Just had time to open up the perks given on the test server. I'll play a bit before looking into files to get more details on the Vision Weapon and theses the 2 new PvP gear.

I kinda doubt you will find any PvP gear. I am highly sure they are patching it on wednesday. There is this tab on their event site of the Atreia Registration/Info where there is a page only available from coming wednesday, perhaps we get more info until then.. :S

Anyway, I hope we both can maybe do some content tomorrow :)

For the rest: here is the VOD of todays stream, Kyuubear was also here and we were discovering all these things together and he then went ahead and analyzed it later ofc :D /he's our smarty!

• 7.0 brought t2 gear

7.2 brought blood mark gear (intense and normal)

7.5 is bringing Gelk/Ingi pvp sets?

What a mess xD

Year ago at this point they have introduced big patch 7.0 - now they are fooling around and doing the same stuff they did in 5.x times, almost 3 years of fixing, adding, changing and refurbishing here and there. All of that only to bring 6.0 and remove most of the content.

;(;(

• I mean when I see your posts I stop reading Serbianlord ... too bad you cannot block some people here so you cannot ever see what they type. I understand that some aspects from 7.5 and bad like unlimited enchantment and everything but +15 legendary gear for free or players will leave? Lazy players that cannot play the game you mean? I mean you get 1 ultimate piece already thru windstream quest line and legendary pvp and pve gear just by logging in game... don't you want kaisinel for free too? Be serious... it's not really private server, log in get your whole gear and log off... nor battle royale genre... It's MMO and it's supposed to be grindy... I am against limitless gear enchant from my whole heart but what you ask is a bad joke really. I hope you are trolling or I don't know what to even think about you... Also for your knowledge is not Gameforge making these change but NCSoft... address to the right people at least. I hope Gameforge will read and talk more to NCSoft and not let limitless enchantment to hit OUR live servers (please Galeas hear our cry and save us and this amazing game, I would forever be in your debt!!!)... other than this patch looks pretty ok I would say.

~We become what we believe~

Edited once, last by Khrysto ().