Aion 7.5

• Ah yes the problem of 5.x was all items were tradable so they fixed it in 6.0 by making them untradable.All problems that players were furious about gone.

Time to bring out classic or just shut down the server.

I wonder what's Koreans reaction ? xD

• Hopefully, as Kyuubear stated, it may have changes on that.

Hopefully..

highly doubt. nc can't change a lot in 2 weeks, and apparently, players will be available to get their char transfered on live server (or at least, there is some perks).

୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

• Ah yes the problem of 5.x was all items were tradable so they fixed it in 6.0 by making them untradable.All problems that players were furious about gone.

I'd be surprised if Gameforge is competent enough to bring a "classic" server to EU. They won't. They still don't realize how many people want that. They'll just reply with your typical "We cannot do that" as they have whenever I asked.

It's okay though, you'll have 7.5 in like half a year which brings so many features that can be p2w', so many features that people don't want which complicates the game in an unnecessary way.

I don't understand going back to Silentera/Gelk etc. Why? Does NCSoft think this will satisfy people who are nostalgic about the game and want to play 2.7? Because if so, that's a joke. Not even comparable.

I'd be more inclined to come back to Aion if they went in a new direction, this seems like they wanted to save money even tho they make millions and re-use the same old areas, same old instances.

Meh, rant off.

• I really hope they wont go through with this shit patch! Game will be unplayable in EU...

But apart from the +20/ breakable armor/ bracelet and feather enchant this patch would be cool if they removed the hourglass and make every map available 24/7.

• So I guessed right that the glimpse we got in one of the trailers 2 weeks ago was a bigger arena.

Other than that, I didn't bother going to look for info about the new patch as soon as it got out, as I lost my interest. Thanks for translation. All I see with the new patch is disappointment. They may change some smaller things here and there but the crucial changes will probably stay, which is making this update a really awful one. Breaking the enchant limit once again, hourglass timer everywhere, limited amount of this and limited amount of that, obviously mandatory new gear, redesigning the old maps for the N times, removing maps again for the N times, and players will probably quit once again for the N time.

It is really confirming that there is no more dedicate Aion development team and they put developers together for a period of time from their other games to recycle content once or twice a year. That's a big disrespect for the players overall.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• I have a vision that all maps Inggison/Gelk/Lakrum/Dumaha became instance maps while Poeta get deleted and Herion is a beginner map leveling from 1-75.

There will be enchantment to transformation +15.

I think at this point of time proved that NC doesn't learn anything.

Aion will become a past MMORPG that failed because of greed.My hope about Aion has gone completely.

Only thing Gameforge can do at this point about this is forced NC to bring out classic server for the region and they can just forget 7.5 8.0 or whatever :D

I'd be surprised if Gameforge is competent enough to bring a "classic" server to EU. They won't. They still don't realize how many people want that. They'll just reply with your typical "We cannot do that" as they have whenever I asked.

I bet you would also want such server to be not p2w at all, at most with $10 per month of subcribtion? x3

• No point to discuss this here, I'm at least glad to see people finally realize that only going back to old versions will satisfy players. I've been pushing this idea for 2 years+. (And no, the "classic servers" that Korea had were not what we want)

They can monetize this in many ways that players would be okay with, the gold pack system wasn't too bad at the beginning, it just became very degenerate. They can have a gold pack system with non-p2w rewards and an actually good cash shop with skins.

I don't think monthly fee is a good idea for a game like Aion.

Anyway, it says a lot when 3+ ppl talk about bringing back old Aion in a thread about a future patch. I hope Galeas is reading.

• I hope GF wont let this patch happen before they fix all the current issues and asking for a custom made 7.5 for EU .Or they will lose more player than ever before if we get the exact braindead changes without considering the eu community's problems with it.

• I hope GF wont let this patch happen before they fix all the current issues and asking for a custom made 7.5 for EU .Or they will lose more player than ever before if we get the exact braindead changes without considering the eu community's problems with it.

I would like this to become real, but the truth is...everyone know's that.

Here what will happen:

-GF "fix" things in one-two month or more(2 months at least imo)

-Playable patch for 1,5 month

-Announcement of upcoming 7.5 in 2 weeks

And the circle start from beginning with different frametime to "fix" game

• man what became to this game. recycling old shit over and over again. one patch going forth, on patch going back. ncsoft really gives a shit about aion eu. this game ends up having a few players who put in their whole money because they are addicted.

before 7.2 people quitted because they got bored and also because of AA. then this really bad update 7.2 let more people quit and now this news about 7.5. i see it in legion, i see it on my fl....

• Same thing every time to be honest.

New patch comes out in korea, people didn't even see hard evidence and they start complaining and threaten with quitting.

GameForge can't do anything about it, they get the patch, they apply the patch. Previous players still come back to play Aion.

Let's wait and see, if it's bad, well, it's bad. People will quit permanently, and the game will eventually shut down for good. KR especially is not in a good place right now.

• Game could still be good if Gameforge put in the effort for that. Rewarding events, pvp events. Making things achieveable without having to sell ur kidneys.

But maybe not even then. I legit dont think I'd be motivated to play even if I had Kaisinel.

Look at Red Katalam, content is basicaly do 150 quests per week killing mobs..... Rest of the game is 90% pve and crappy lag sieges.

0 incentive to do PvP.

H8025vo.gif