Tower of Challenge

• Few Questions about Tower of Challenge:

- Cubes: Is it wanted, that you don´t get any Cubes in there anymore?

- Lower: Step 11 - Can´t attack anything and gets resett to the start every few seconds...

(You need to complete Step 15 for the weekly)

Anyone know if those 2 things are bugs or ment to be like this

Greetings

• Cubes are a reward at the 15th floor. You have to avoid the eyes like in the old baruna laboratory solo instance in Akaron. To complete you have to reach the other door. If it's a reset, the eyes saw you and you failed.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Cubes are a reward at the 15th floor. You have to avoid the eyes like in the old baruna laboratory solo instance in Akaron. To complete you have to reach the other door. If it's a reset, the eyes saw you and you failed.

omg xD

Thank you very much!

Didn´t think about something like that at all :-P

Edited once, last by Mickey ().

• At that acid sorcerer guy, what do you have to do? He heals up so much

Dont hit him when he gets the white buff:

The buff says that he absorbs all damage and receives same amount of HP from those damages.

• hello sorry i have a problem with the last boss at the 15 stage he heals it full at 100 % what can i do give it a trick or so?

• hello sorry i have a problem with the last boss at the 15 stage he heals it full at 100 % what can i do give it a trick or so?

What exactly you dont understand from the post above yours?

At that acid sorcerer guy, what do you have to do? He heals up so much

Dont hit him when he gets the white buff:

The buff says that he absorbs all damage and receives same amount of HP from those damages.

• hi not at stage 11 this i can on stage 15 this boss heal it self too and he has not a buff

• hi not at stage 11 this i can on stage 15 this boss heal it self too and he has not a buff

Kite it. Purple stuff on the ground under boss = heal. U need to take the boss out of it.

• Hi, at stage 15 , do the towers have any effect on the fight? or is it just kiting the boss out of the purple stuff?

• Hi, at stage 15 , do the towers have any effect on the fight? or is it just kiting the boss out of the purple stuff?

They don’t affect the fight, just kite him away from the purple smoke

• hey how to kill boss at 5 floor ? i dont get it. Getting 1min stun all the time pls help

they didn't resolve the bug ???? wtf

when the boss is invisible, just kill one had, i didn't try but a friend tryed it for me and it works !!!!

seriously the ranking on the ToC is 100% ruined by ppl used bug like the first with 3 min to down the all stairs..... and sure there is some bug at different stairs !!!!!!

• Galeas

last week there was a cleric and sm obviously bug abusing toc to be 1st.

this week we have again a sin and painter (never heardt the name before) which finished it in like 3min. absolutl impossible!

i had a scroll which tp me to lvl 4 (also unfair) where i thought this might be buggy, but it was alright. in lvl 5 i got bug. gg ty!

however, these guys get unreachable times and get reward for it and nothing happens? they should be banned.

• I heard that there is a stage with these gold pigs in ToC (didnt try ToC middle stage yet cuz cba) and if you are lucky and you kill the right pig you can loot it and it give you a scroll which teleports you straight to stage 15. Someone told me that but I am nit 100% sure if it's right or not