Extremely failing enchant

• 100% pve enchantment stones should be accessable only by trading untradable farmed stones from instances and with a weekly limit per character. like 10 per week 21

The result is only visible to the participants.

I wasted 3k genesis i gathered, 450 morph and my mats in legendary pve stones and i also wasted my coupons from altars and nothing changed to my gear. i enchanted legendary wings and necklace only. no ultimate parts were enchanted.

we need an enchant rate increase in ancient and legendary gear. this rates are shit. i watched my 100rega quests,garrisons, genesis crystal mob quests and daily farm of mats being deleted like i didnt want to use em. its like 30+ hours of gameplay wasted in just 10 minutes. Cause a genius thought that my rng should be affected by others rng and not just by RNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fix your game

we need an npc that will allow us to exchange normal stones for 100% pve enchantment stones. i dont care if i give 500ancient of 100 legendary or 20ultimate. i dont want my time being wasted twice. it gets wasted playing already!

p.s. why i need to pay for enchanting? its a skill my character can use without asking for permission or need any special permission from the government. also why aion's broker need's taxes? are they rebuilding underground katalam from the start?

• Why only 100% pve stones?

If You add 100% pvp stones to your poll, I'll vote definitely "yes"

I think 100% pvp stones are even more important then pve ones.

Everything that can possibly reduce a gear cap between lucky/unlucky players is a good suggestion!

• The rate for legendary and ancient should be 100% because nobody wants to play with those parts, and you'll wait long enough to gather fragments anyway.

ez class - ez gameplay

• Hello,

at what level are those legendary wings and necklace? +10.

Keep in mind that after that level enchanting rate decreases and, if you don´t use ultimate stone, it goes back to 10 after failing.

If you have a legion that owns altars buy ultimate coupons and try with ultimate stones, takes a bit of patience but in my experience you will waste more than 25 legendary to get +15 from +10.

I usually rise items to +12 then all the way to 15 in ultimates, we have ways of morphing them, a thing we didn´t have in 6.0

So in my opinion, no 100% are needed, they are a bonus, we are not in the +25 Fallusha times, on that it would have been a great addition.

Now to get from +12 to +15 legend and ulti parts with 5 ulti stones or less is usually enough.

Have a good time

• If you have a legion that owns altars buy ultimate coupons and try with ultimate stones, takes a bit of patience but in my experience you will waste more than 25 legendary to get +15 from +10.

This is inappropriate advise: with legendary pve gear you have no chance to get those coupons.

• Now to get from +12 to +15 legend and ulti parts with 5 ulti stones or less is usually enough.

Only if i were that lucky.
    Out of 17 items i only made one of them +15 with 3 ults from +12. Now i go +13 with leg and waste on average 10 ulti stones to get 2 enchants per piece :) That's like 80 leg stones per item on average for 2 enchants :)

In my opinion there's something wrong with the enchantment rates, they do not seem to be 52% at all, for me it's more like 15~20%

ez class - ez gameplay

• this is the worst thing in aion besides the p2w stuff and the gear gap...if enchanting would be improved or fixed a bit it would close the gear gap between players

• FYI I'm not sure but I think ulti silent black accs are better than legendary pve accs at +15 (it compensates for the lack of pve atk)

• He struggles with enchanting pve gear and you tell him to upgrade 2 types of items and get ultimate silent black accs to solve his problems with already dropped gear? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ez class - ez gameplay

• this is the worst thing in aion besides the p2w stuff and the gear gap...if enchanting would be improved or fixed a bit it would close the gear gap between players

Gear enchantment is designed to be a short to mid term goal in Korea. It doesn't have to be fixed. It has to be properly implemented, which Gameforge is obviously not capable of.

When the original game design is screwed up by publisher pricing, we really need the ArcheAge treatment. Those people clearly don't play their own games.

• He struggles with enchanting pve gear and you tell him to upgrade 2 types of items and get ultimate silent black accs to solve his problems with already dropped gear? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

you misunderstoood me :) I meant using the pvp accs for pve as well. so just 1 set.

• And how you get that ultimate silent black accessories?

it's true it takes more effort than the pve accs. the advantage is you can use it for both pvp and pve. but this doesn't really benefit pve only heroes. I wasn't trying to come off as attacking or smartass, I merely offered an alternative (which I am using). I'm just trying to help :) I didn't say I disagree with the hardness of enchanting nowadays, I totally agree it's a problem. However, I'd say pve enchanting is a bit easier than pvp. You get a more limited amount of legendary pvp stones than pve (I think, in my opinion). Plus... you have senekta for ulti stones but nothing for pvp