Painter Stigma bug

• Hello,

since i didnt read anything about this bug yet, i would like to report something. At the moment i have Life Binding at +12 and instead of the 26,x seconds CD like ingame tooltip says, the skill still has 30s after use.

Thx you :)

• Hello,

since i didnt read anything about this bug yet, i would like to report something. At the moment i have Life Binding at +12 and instead of the 26,x seconds CD like ingame tooltip says, the skill still has 30s after use.

Thx you :)

Sounds more like Support ticket problem, but at least we can see how fast it will be noticed and fixed.

• Its know mate. At least for some of the people who play the class. And not the only bug at this class!

- Flash Band has the same bug with the CD reduce not applying

- If you use Life Binding at a target and another Painter use the Pdef debuff (normal dmg chain skill) it will cancel the heal of the other Painter.

- If to Painter use dmg strap skill like Band of Fierceness at the same time it can happen that both start casting, but one aborts instantly and is on CD

These are at least some i face every day and are abit annoying.

• I didnt read anything about this yet, at least in the forum. And i just enchanted my stigma yesterday, so i didnt notice it before.

The rest are known yes.

• Ah yes, i stopped reading that thread a long time ago. But i didnt see it in the bug reporting section. So it cant be bad having it here.

• yea i am not sure if someone actually reported it. i assume it is known in korea, since only ncsoft can fix it and GF cannot do anything about it, i dont bother to report it to GF ;)

• For whatever reason I don't think this is an easy fix. Otherwise it surely would have been just as fast as the Add Spawn bug in Makarna.

/s just in case

• btw i should update my guide since i changed my mind at several topics and i know about all the skills changes upcoming.

• Well by reporting to GF there is at least a possibility, that someone will forwarded it. It doesnt cost time anyway, so who cares.

Wether the bug beeing fixed or not doesnt bother me much, its just nice to have.

• having band of fierceness cancel after 4 seconds (without no stun etc) when other painters are around is annoying. would be nice to know how you cancel others out :P