Assassin stats/manastones/stigmas

• Hi guys.

I have been playing for about 1 month and a half, but I already have legendary pvp gears and mixed ulti and lege equip for pve.

But now I wonder what statistics I need to start putting on the finished items (at least in the pve) to maximize the damage.

I read about accuracy / physatk / crit / hp on weapons and crit / hp / defmag / defphys on accessories ..

e On the manastone? physatk on all objects? or better critics?

stigma:

As for the stigma I use in a fixed way: deadly abandon, dagger oath, apply letal venom ((in the pve) ... on the others I have doubts ... tips? ^^

Thank you very much for the answers: D

• IMO, crit is the important stat here, even though you can get the 100% crit skill, that's still not enough for a good dps output. I would go for at least 5.5k crit unbuffed and then start socketing attack. With new gear it's pretty easy to reach that amount, should take about 5~6 items max to reach it.

For everything else, there are other topics.
    Help for PVE

Should we still use swords?

Assassin PvE/PvP stats

Sin 7.0 old weapon

Assassin PvE Dmg Output

best minion for an assassin?

GL

ez class - ez gameplay

• But now I wonder what statistics I need to start putting on the finished items (at least in the pve) to maximize the damage.

For pve i would beg to differ.
    I prefer more crits (58/82/86 * 18 -> 1,044 /1,476/1,548) with 2.3 crit multiplier instead of extra attack (15/21/23 * 18 -> 270/378/414) even though i stop at about 6k with food and go on with attack stones.

On dummy 300 more attack increased a skill dmg with 2k while a crit with 2.2 multiplier increased it by 23k :)

But, after all it's personal preference.

I also used IMO as first thing in my previous reply :)

ez class - ez gameplay

• Manastone wise atk > crit, you got okey crit without any Manastones, mw phys atk is always welcome

No that patch is crit reliant again you should try to get to 35% or even more

• Thanks very much for answers ^^

I noticed that having so many critics is important, but to do them more often what should I do? bring critics to 6k?

I also used IMO as first thing in my previous reply :)

and what is IMO? sorry but i'm a new player u.u

• For stigmas, in PvE I like going for dagger oath/apply lethal venom/lightning slash (it got buffed in 7.0 to reduce 1k phys defence, been loving it)/deadly abandon/shadowfall/shadow walk (those last two because I don't want to bother changing as many stigmas as possible and I do a lot of open world PvP, for most instances I don't even bother changing stigmas for PvE). You can run Eye of wrath, sigil strike, whatever you like.

For PvP, I'm a fan of the shimmerbomb path with dagger oath/lightning slash/fleeing posture/shadowfall/deadly abandon/shadow walk. You can run ambush raid if you like it, I switch it in occasionally, also sensory boost is actually decent again and you can run it instead of lightning slash (I'd say fleeing posture is pretty much mandatory). Rune knife is pretty nice because you can use rune knife and buffer the massacre cast to get level 3 rune on the target to pain rune them.

I'd say its pretty much up to you. In PvP I'd heavily recommend having fleeing posture and in PvE I'd recommend having lightning slash and deadly abandon, but you can customize things to your preferences. I'm more of the slippery assassin type and like the shimmerbomb path to bits. One of my favorite things to do is if I get busted and zerged and have some DP or a jelly, go fleeing posture-shimmerbomb into DP invi, by the time the mob has figured out what's going on you can be gone.

• Well Dagger Oath ist suboptimal in PvE in my PoV. If u dont have an good premade group with a good Tank u will get Aggro verry soon. So u wount benefit much from the additional DMG Dagger Oath gives u when U Attack from behind.

Greetings Archi

• There aren't definite greater alternatives and you can take advantage of a few seconds of the buff when bosses start to cast skills.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• There aren't definite greater alternatives and you can take advantage of a few seconds of the buff when bosses start to cast skills.

Bosses usually only refresh their alignment after each attack, which means you have to get "behind" them immediately after every time they AA you, which can be quite tedious and lets your group members think that you're an epileptic monkey, but it's quite viable nonetheless.