Shop Transformation Scrolls

• When will this bug get fixed? we cannot buy with kinah now.

• So someone who runs out of scrolls won't be able to play the game? :tea:

That should be fixed asap. Hopefully we get an emergency maint. tomorrow :ninja:

┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

• I would say go farm the low bosses in vengar etc for the legy potions xD

• Will be fixed as soon as we get a fix for it.

Can you do something about that? Like some free scrolls on shop? I ran out of normal scrolls yesterday, my transparency scrolls wont last long with the id reset this weekend. And the scrolls are like 500k each on broker ....

• Hi.

There will be a special maintenance if you got a fix ? or you can do it that manually without a maintenance ?

Galeas

:slove:<3 We should love each other<3

• I am sure Gameforge can add to Aion Store for example just 200 scrolls for free to fix the problem currently.

So while Gameforge wait "fix" for that, players can continue playing the game normally and I doubt it would make any influence to the economy.

• Will be fixed as soon as we get a fix for it.

Can you do something about that? Like some free scrolls on shop? I ran out of normal scrolls yesterday, my transparency scrolls wont last long with the id reset this weekend. And the scrolls are like 500k each on broker ....

I forwarded it.I will inform you when I have more info.

Hi.

There will be a special maintenance if you got a fix ? or you can do it that manually without a maintenance ?

Galeas

It requires a maintenance and I don't know if there will be a special maintenance. It depends when we get it also.

• Sooooo we might not get it till the next maintenance because there might not be possible to do a special maintenance due to NC's permission or whatever? Regardless of what it requires, it concerns me a lot the ease and relaxation you're treating this very serious issue with. it's one of the most critical things in the game's mechanics and we're quickly running out of it, there should definitely be an emergency action taken. This whole "ehhh" reaction and throwing the cat in NC's yard is not satisfying our needs. Please take some situational emergency counter-measures for this bug, I'm sure GF has SOME means to do something about it.