[Promo Discussion] The Ice Jewel Hunt 24/7 - 14/8

• Senpai Galeas

NPC Shuronerk is already bugged after maintenance = unable to buy items for event currency.

Available to buy only items:

*all [event] abyss treasure

*[rune] selection box of ancient manastones

*[rune] bundle of ultimate lydium

*[rune] bundle of lodas' large silver stars (5 stars)

All others items cannot be purchased :(

The event will be end and without working good event NPC :(

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• Is it normal most rewards can't be bought from Schuronerk with ice jewels ?

Still no feedback for this ? I dont want to buy crap things from my Ice jewels..
    Galeas

It is a bug that sneaked in with the last patch during maintenance. It shouldn't be shugo coins of course. It is reported. I don't yet when we can get a fix for it. One solution would be to leave the NPC longer maybe. Will let you know when I have more info.

Romolom - Odin Asmodier

They say nothing is impossible.. But I do nothing everyday.

• We should be able to fix it next week. Keep your items and you will be able to buy whatever you like after that :)

• The Ice Jewels can also be found in the AION Shop: Simply get the [Rune] Shuronerk's Jewel Box item.

but Ice Jewels are not in the shop ...you remove it cause of this bug? it will be again in the AS ?

• The Ice Jewels can also be found in the AION Shop: Simply get the [Rune] Shuronerk's Jewel Box item.

but Ice Jewels are not in the shop ...you remove it cause of this bug? it will be again in the AS ?

Yes it was removed since the NPC is not working properly. It should be back when the NPC is fixed ;)

• I hope on 14th you can fix it. :)

And is it possible, the lydiums in the shop are etium?

• [Rune] Shuronerk's Jewel Box is not in shop i guess or am i blind ? or i didnt see that items already removed while event still active?

• [Rune] Shuronerk's Jewel Box is not in shop i guess or am i blind ? or i didnt see that items already removed while event still active?

It was removed since the NPC was not working properly and should be back with the next shop update (tomorrow) :)

It was removed since the NPC was not working properly and should be back with the next shop update (tomorrow) :)

Will you also put the event items back on shop tomorrow ?

7.0 ? :asmodislike:

Why am I still playing this actually :^)

*Oh yeah, addicted.

• Galeas

What the hell is that?

Why are the rewards changed?

I think its just shugo tokens instead of ice jewels were wrong, but no, there are now other things in there now?

Colleague said these are the rewards from the first week?

I cam back from my Spain summerholidays last week, saw this event and cashed extra some +10 matroshkas from shop for getting the jewels. How should I know that just almost all rewards are changed? What is that here for a fraud?

WTF.

I would never have cashed for this trash here?

That was hard baiting.

Feedback pls ...

Ty.

• Not sure what we are talking about here. if you based your assumptions on the shugo token values obviously as announced it was a bug. if you say rewards don't have the same price as it had on the first week when it was running fine then yes there might be an issue.

• That was the only written informations about this "bug"

Some up on this thread.

"It is a bug that sneaked in with the last patch during maintenance. It shouldn't be shugo coins of course. It is reported. I don't yet when we can get a fix for it. One solution would be to leave the NPC longer maybe. Will let you know when I have more info."

So i assume we talk about the shugo coins instead of ice jewels and the items itself was like intended. But the rewards itself got completely changed.

No selectable Daevanion chest and so on.

That was my point : /