Painter Guide

• PAINTER IS DEAD ..

it's almost dead :(...the amount of nerf is insane on bands....fierceness...which was the main skill its 80% nerfed with those delay /pause on it...its like:wanna kill me?...just wait...ridiculuos!,,,No one by the classes in aion era ,was nerfed like that ,from first time,with 80%nerfs on main skills....from first clas..now its last!Even in dumaha farm Pve its...a wait to kill class!Not good anymore!Reroll pls...or quit until this is fixed!:(

Rune-Legendary-Transformation-Contract-10types.jpg

Edited once, last by colorbomb ().

• its funny and sad at same time how many ppl cry about painters. Playing most retard and ez class ingame even tho 85% of painters were bad af compared to its true potential it had. Dont mention pve coz u dont even need to faceroll the keyboard-just needed to spam one keybind with customized skill chain. Like many said before on this post beaming marked targed was soo satisfying right? Such combos and playstyle needed. Learn the class and put some efford to it like in every other class ingame. Tbh im just curious atm what will fireinside reroll now to? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like most of other pro players 🙂🙃

• Painter is dead if your main skill is band of rage ! Before update it was a "best" skill. a silly but best skill ! Now it lost 50% of is DPS at least. When i use it now in old my skill sequence, i lost 15-25% of my global DPS. My god ! it s too ! So i need to rework my skill rotation all to fine best new skill sequence without use Band of rage.

Painter mono skill is dead !

But i think new painter will be more fun to play (unless you like pressing a key and go afk while you skill DPS for you :b).

• Now it lost 50% of is DPS at least.

its 80% nerfed

Just do the maths. 3 times per second vs once per second. 2/3 of reduced dps. What's 2/3 in %? ~66,66% If you think that's nasty I would like to point out the last few % thrown at this thread randomly.

No one by the classes in aion era ,was nerfed like that

And many classes never were (or are) that strong. If you e.g. look at the changed rankings (though they are not as accurate yet due to many reasons) Painter's still close to the top or at the top depending on the instance: http://aioninfo.com/rankingpve.html?b=858277

Not good anymore!Reroll pls...or quit until this is fixed!:(

It will only get worse.

Learn the class and put some efford to it like in every other class ingame

Dunno what's the issue here either. With 6.0 or at least 7.0 they simplified classes a lot (all of them to some extend). I think it's even less fun nowadays regarding their difficulty.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• Just do the maths. 3 times per second vs once per second. 2/3 of reduced dps. What's 2/3 in %? ~66,66% If you think that's nasty I would like to point out the last few % thrown at this thread randomly.

That's reduced DPS of one of painters skills, not of painters themself. Unless they're just using one skill...^^

• That's reduced DPS of one of painters skills, not of painters themself. Unless they're just using one skill...^^

The painter dmg itself is reduced by approx. 30-40% if you compare old to new instance runs (e.g. depending on whether you have a group or go solo etc blah). The % I talked about were only related to "Band of Fierceness" though according to the authors. :)

signa676782akgh.jpg

• the amount of nerf on painter bands its ridiculous,its too much by first,:(! For someone play'ing painter,when logged into the game,after patch popped,omg was like a knife in the back,dont do that,it's too much,but they do it!its still viable,because of other stigma,daevanion +10 skills,cuze only that way work, with skills +10 and bigger,but it will be until 7.5 patch comes,after that,it will be dead!i have a weird feeling aion will turn back to 2010 when you must pay to win with stigma and daevanion full +15...or God know ...:(

Rune-Legendary-Transformation-Contract-10types.jpg

• the amount of nerf on painter bands its ridiculous,its too much by first,:(! For someone play'ing painter,when logged into the game,after patch popped,omg was like a knife in the back,dont do that,it's too much,but they do it!its still viable,because of other stigma,daevanion +10 skills,cuze only that way work, with skills +10 and bigger,but it will be until 7.5 patch comes,after that,it will be dead!i have a weird feeling aion will turn back to 2010 when you must pay to win with stigma and daevanion full +15...or God know ...:(

^

Just your average painter.

Now you know what kind of people played that class.

The nerf is completely normal.

I hate stupid people.

• Cvičení

..they should do 70% nerf on the main skills of all classes - so that everyone can see how normal it is to destroy a class .. that would be joyful and beneficial. -)

• Yay, finally I won't be dying just because that Band of Fierceness. I noticed it was the only skill which Elyos Painters were using. xD

• its ridiculous

As ridiculous I would describe your demands. It's important to see the whole picture before writing something. Otherwise nobody will take one serious.

..they should do 70% nerf on the main skills of all classes - so that everyone can see how normal it is to destroy a class .. that would be joyful and beneficial. -)

Then the other classes would be a lot weaker than a Painter. However, equality is important in games. If it's not given people will only play one class because it benefits them and they strife for dominance. Now these people rerolled. That's fine. If you only care for the meta go for AT or something.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• Just do the maths. 3 times per second vs once per second. 2/3 of reduced dps. What's 2/3 in %? ~66,66% If you think that's nasty I would like to point out the last few % thrown at this thread randomly.

OMG its 66,666666 and not +50% :O ... you are so great man ! you are my god !

Painter's still close to the top or at the top depending on the instance: http://aioninfo.com/rankingpve.html?b=858277

So seriously, i know some Painter in your ranking and of course yes there are top ranking ... with Kaisinel ... It's not a good example.

• Cvičení

Welcome to the Aethertech's world.... They did, the nerfed idium ray by 50%

• Do ppl rly think that the laser dmg was "normal"? Come on man just do the math and compare the burst from all other classes to this 1 skill. And after the calculation, if you still find the nerf was unnecessary then keep complaining :D

• I didnt play my painter for a long time because it was way to boring to just stand there and push 3 buttons.

But after 7.3 hit the servers, i tried it again to see if the nerf is really that big, so i went to makarna with my pretty badly equipped painter. The only thing i changed in my rotation is that i tried to use no laser at all (just some healing from time to time and cd-fillers). And voila, still very good dmg and i was easily the top dps player.

Painters that still use the lasers as main skills and not just to fill the gaps are just bad. Just try to avoid using lasers at all, easy as that. The other painter skills are very high dps as well but not as easy to use as the laser "style" (but still pretty easy though).

The painter nerf was needed to be that hard; in pvp they still insta kill with some combinations. The lasers werent that important in pvp anyway.

Thats all i had to say. The nerf was badly needed.

Edited once, last by Rakdos ().

• Painters that still use the lasers as main skills and not just to fill the gaps are just bad. Just try to avoid using lasers at all, easy as that. The other painter skills are very high dps as well but not as easy to use as the laser "style" (but still pretty easy though).

The laser still does decent dmg, you just have to reprioritize your skills order. Not using it at all or just as a filler is not recommended tho.

• Cvičení

Sure, they should nerf the main skill of all classes by 70%, the day those skills will do 21k dmg per second for up to 6s on full geared players.

You shouldnt have created a painter if all you wanted was getting easy kills with 1 skill. The class is still very good, the nerf is nothing compared to what gunners got in 4.8 where they litteraly ruined the class, to buff it back later to absurd levels (6.5 and beyond) and nerf it again in 7.5.

Ncsoft likes to heavily nerf and buff classes so that weak minded people just play metaslave and shop on their new meta alt to catch up. (and also because they have no clue about what they're doing)

I hate stupid people.