7.0 - Prepare yourself for upcoming update

• You might already know some instances will be removed with the upcoming update 7.0.

Instances that will be removed:

• Mirash Refuge
    • Garden of Knowledge
    • Kubrinerk's Cube Laboratory

Yes, you may notice „Kubrinerk's Cube Laboratory“ will be removed. And since the new update provides new cubic stats you may need to farm more of cubic => silver and gold.

Additional information about cubic system:

• each cube row has now 5 states/levels
    • additional cube row (purple) has been added
    • purple cubes are only obtainable by instanced shugo spawn
    • as far as I know each boss will drop now cubic
    • cubicles are no longer warehouse tradeable (execpt ereshkigal)
    • cubicles are not longer upgradable (execpt ereshkigal)

Notice => Boss is no dropping all cubicles. For example. HP cubic is only obtainable by Tower of Challenge

Narakkalli, Prometun' Workshop, Holy Tower, Markana of Bitterness will be reworked.

• Narakkalli is now 1-man instance (similar to Mirash Refuge)
    • Prometun's Workshop difficulty has been lowered
    • Holy Tower is now 2-3 man instance (similar to Garden of Knowledge)
    • Makarna of Bitterness is now 2-6 man instance, difficulty has been lowered

**If you want to know more, feel free to ask me.

giphy.gif

• Cubes will be available everywhere, from pve to pvp instances, but as you said, certains ones drop in specific locations. After a few months KR players already started deleting them or not picking them up anymore. The supply is bigger than before.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Id like to know exactly how many cubes do i need for the 5th level of silver cube and 4th/5th level of gold cubes, does it follow the current pattern (5 more than previous level for gold, 10 more than previous level for silver) or no?

I hate stupid people.

• As i understand, new line of each stat of cubic will have purple color.

- it's pointless to farm now Kubrinerk's Cube Laboratory cause old cubilets will not upgrade to new line???

- what about shugo with skills? i saw KR videos that in Prom it will appear anyway, but what about low geared reworked instances like nara and HT?

• As i understand, new line of each stat of cubic will have purple color.

- it's pointless to farm now Kubrinerk's Cube Laboratory cause old cubilets will not upgrade to new line???

We will get a fifth silver line and 4th and 5th gold line for those cubes. What you are talkung about are the new platinum cubes which we cant farm now thats right.

• - what about shugo with skills? i saw KR videos that in Prom it will appear anyway, but what about low geared reworked instances like nara and HT?

Nara no shugo, HT ancient skill shugo.

Think about it like this:

Mirash->Nara
    Garden->HT

• Basically instances dont change at all and are similiar to current situation? :P

Right now:

Narakalli 1 man instance with a dummy account to kill bomb off

HT Solo instnace for some classes duo for all

Makarna 4-6 man instance

:P