AION 7.2

• Asmodian is so heavily promoted in the last few patches lmao :x

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014

Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015

Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016

Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018

Nergal --> Stormwing: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present

• Seems they have removed the white transformation scroll that you got after completing 8x small daily missions... :|

• Seems they have removed the white transformation scroll that you got after completing 8x small daily missions... :|

rip , no kaisinel for us.

Meow :3 Thor 3.12.2014 :3

Nekotech Profil 1 | Nekotech Profil 2 - Odin Elyos (AT Lvl. 80 )

Nekonekooo - Odin Elyos (Chanter Lvl. 80 )

4899 Coins Box im Shop:
    705a6e-1552569671.png
    NEKO ON FIRE O:

• Does anybody know the mats needed for the new crafted Tier 2 ultimate gear?

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014

Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015

Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016

Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018

Nergal --> Stormwing: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present

• The new lydium is not translated and dunno where we will be able to get it from, plus fragments and AP.

If i'm not mistaken, you got them through the same way we do for our actualy lydiums as they'll got removed.

I think you can also get some through the Stella Coin thingy, I'm gonna check that.

[CL] Kyuubear / [BD] Yukisenpai / [SM] Fearsenpai / [SC] Dodosenpai / [CT] Mantrasenpai ~ Stormwing Asmo ୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

「Whee♪\(^ω^\) Stream du Panda : Twitch ( /^ω^)/Whee♪」

594c7071c43117485610f39021b4dd8b.png

• Kelekelio Hey, I/we noticed that you tweeted about 7.2 Database, but the update history itself isn't existing yet for 7.2

Is this under construction/planned?

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• @Shothead

The DB updates itself automatically, assuming I initiate the update.
    Everything that required me was ceased as I am no longer interested in this game what so ever. I haven't been for a very long time.

There was one thing keeping me here for, actually, years, but since that is gone, I didn't see any reason to waste my time anymore.

• I hope it is a pvp instance and not a map, it would mean going back to playing something old. Ok, the first weeks with the memories of 4.0-4.7 would be nice, but soon after (in my opinion) it would be an obsolete content.

You do realise that 90% on content is recycled?

Personally and I think a lot of other players would also

Agree that we would love this map back but not as a battle ground but maybe as a map that say opens for 4 or 6 hours per day accessible to all with its own sieges ect