AION 7.2

• Yes thats the case if you have selfish f..cks as the big legion who takes all the altars, at Sillus we were fine since we always got invited into the legion who took altars with coupons and left after, which idk why bothered ncsoft at all since i guess thats one of the reasons for the limit . Or the smaller legions could join together but usually its not happening bcs of EGO n easier to QQ.

"Or the smaller legions could join together but usually its not happening bcs of EGO n easier to QQ." >>Bro - sorry, but Ur ego. Just make ur Altar LEague and not problem. Sorry, but why U try blame Leader, where he agreed with deal to share coupons for "non-legion members"?

This is right, caus everyone see that:

Altar restrictions R the worst setting of this patch.

How to invite others ppl, when even for conquering legion members this amount isn't enough ...

Sieges and altars are 2 diferent things... Altars you can do it 2 Times a day and is allways the same Legion taking the altars. Meaning that only the " best " Legion can and Will have the best rewards that is a ultimate copon... Sieges is so diferent so makes no sense the relation you want to make about legion base rewards...not to mention that the dificult of both dont even compare

No. What with altars 2x per day and sieges 4x per week? Mechanic is the same here and there. If U wanna be in a top, we R blocking U? Like up - do Ur league and try gain something.

Guys - me not counted Lakrum siege. Since 6.5 about 14-15x. Why? - idk. But why i must post here and name "Aion is .... and ...". Lets try to not posting as offtop like now.