AION 7.2

• I don't understand the naming of this 7.5. They didn't have any big update since the start of 7.0, only smaller ones, with skill changing or added a fort or other changes like stigmas, but without big announcements and trailers.

And strange enough, there is nothing about this on their official website, or any info about any update coming up.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• No this seems like a legit update to the PC version, we can see the painter and so on.

• Could be an event? If it was an update, you could have seen info much more in advance than just 1 week notice. And obviously a made up version since KR is at 7.0.

• amazing trailer *-* damn i just love this game, and the beginning of the video and memory of Katalam... *-*

• Could be an event? If it was an update, you could have seen info much more in advance than just 1 week notice. And obviously a made up version since KR is at 7.0.

It is written inside the video, not even in Korean, as an update. Also you can just translate the title and the description, it says something like "Daeva Legend Update". Please make an effort.

It is written inside the video, not even in Korean, as an update. Also you can just translate the title and the description, it says something like "Daeva Legend Update". Please make an effort.

Only looked on the page here, since it's embedded video. Then looked on the KR website, which has zero info about it.

Only looked on the page here, since it's embedded video. Then looked on the KR website, which has zero info about it.

Why would there be ? It's an unlisted video. So thread/info coming up in the next people of days/weeks.

NC doesn't know how YT works, and set the video to unlisted afterwards, which is how the video got leaked xd

Same happened for all the lastest trailers, at least since Painter Trailer.

[CL] Kyuubear / [BD] Alcremie ~ Stormwing Asmo ୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

「Whee♪\(^ω^\) Twitch ( /^ω^)/Whee♪」

• Why would there be ? It's an unlisted video. So thread/info coming up in the next people of days/weeks.

Not really weeks since it's just next week but sure, we will see it in the next days. The thing is, I remember for the updates, in between bigger patches, they released info like a month in advance and people could also test things on their PTS. One week seems a bit suspicions for something big, but on the other hand, nothing big has been added to the game in half year.

NC doesn't know how YT works, and set the video to unlisted afterwards, which is how the video got leaked xd

Same happened for all the lastest trailers, at least since Painter Trailer.

They should stop hiring fresh students. I imagined somehow it got leaked since it's their official channel but nothing on forum was posted, but I didn't imagine it was such stupid mistake. Very professional of them. I imagined it was added so they can put it on their page update/event and someone leaked. And the video is still allowed to be embedded on forums and websites at this moment.

Anyway, is this an attempt to bring the old world bosses back, those from 4.x? This video reminds me of them.

• I don't know if it's still the case, but I remember some of my korean friends complaining about how some non korean website were really slow, to avoid k-users using them. No wonder why even some companies got problem managing their SNS through those site.

Tbh, I do feel we're going to get the katalams. They reveled too much area (City, Fortress, 78th Garrison Area, Frozen Area with the Windstream) with the Painter class + minions to make me believe it's a just battleground.

• it looks like katalam but i remember it sunk and so the very first 2 pictures don't add up in my memory. Katalam wasn't 'cursed':confused:unless we were all lied to, to excuse the bad plot twist.

I would love it back.

• it looks like katalam but i remember it sunk and so the very first 2 pictures don't add up in my memory. Katalam wasn't 'cursed':confused:unless we were all lied to, to excuse the bad plot twist.

Well, the update is called something like Era of Legendary Daeva or something like that. Not Korean native, but the first word is Daeva, second is Legendary, third is Era/Generation.

I'm ready for the time/space travel plot like they did with Pangea.

• at 0:06 it says "카탈람의 승자는 누 가 될 것인가!" which gets translated into "Who will be the winner of the Catalan?"

so yeah, they're bringing back the Katalam

p.s. the korean "Katalam" was always translated into "Catalan"

:/

• p.s. the korean "Katalam" was always translated into "Catalan"

Pretty sure that * is officially a K, not that it matters, it's just a different writing system. I do think that K is a bit bitter, as C's pronunciation shift kinda often depending on language. But yeah, that line said it all. We may also get South Katalam, as NC used the Red Katalam expression (which is used at the same time code) back in 4.0 Trailers to speak about both of them if I'm not mistaken.

* : You should really check the censored word on that forum lol

37b83bf31a5114b47e29c979f3665c87.png

• p.s. the korean "Katalam" was always translated into "Catalan"

Pretty sure that * is officially a K, not that it matters, it's just a different writing system. I do think that K is a bit bitter, as C's pronunciation kinda shift often depending on language. But Yeah, that lines said it all. We may also get South Katalam, as NC used the Red Katalam expression (which is used at the same time code) back in 4.0 Trailers to speak about both of them if I'm not mistaken.

* : You should really check the censored word on that forum lol

37b83bf31a5114b47e29c979f3665c87.png

yes, it's a K indeed, I'm just referring to the fact that google translate (which I used) always translates "Katallam" into "Catalan"

:/