Open World Drops of Patch May 2nd.

• Share your drops that you've received here just to celebrate that we have this awesome change that is in EU ONLY!!!!!

Please only post screenshots and refrain from derailing it into discussions or flame and hate.

These screenshots were taken around the first HOUR of the servers being Online.

I got after 170~ mobs 2 drops! Check the screenshot below!

KNWzjLM.jpg

Screenshots of other participants!

8KRjzts.jpg

U4bMv8e.jpg

v6iAAGp.jpg

6ECnp0C.png

AqaBVqG.jpg

k0jftsL.jpg

LpvQ1PN.jpg

EcoZLNB.png

YsAW5HP.jpg

Fjlt4mf.jpg

t1lGb1f.jpg

kSqZtmO.jpg

yvjElaL.jpg

I wish you good luck and fortune! Share your loots with us! :3

:slove::slove::slove:

• It's nice to see that the drop of items is actually visible and not the one we understood from the initial post, like the equivalent of godstones chance to drop. Although we should keep in mind, when more players are logging in and farming, the chance will normalize and we will see these items less often dropping into our inventories. Still a good change like I initially thought, or even better. Even if I'm not having time to farm, I'll have cheaper stones at broker.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Yea...definitely a really nice move! I will test it by myself when I will level up. And I really dont think it will be too rare...because that way it would be pointless to even mention this stuff. After all, I hope they will continue to make this kind of QoL workarounds for us. 😊😊

• Just for balance. 2.8k of mobs so far today = no drops.

puodalb4cff.png

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

• u rush and login right after maintenance when server is near empty then post a few screens how "easy" it is to get items (also call others that do a real grinding session "unlucky"... I'll try not to comment this not to get banned again )

outstanding work... now pls try to do this while server is more crowded (like 7, 8 pm) because everyone and their grandma knows how messed up the drop rates are in this game when it's populated... cheers failboat for pointing this out to ppl like OP

• So after what 10 hrs roughly ? 5.5k mobs killed......

Hope it gets better, that amount of farming isn't really worth the 10 mins you get from a scroll........

puodalb4cff.png

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

• u rush and login right after maintenance when server is near empty then post a few screens how "easy" it is to get items (also call others that do a real grinding session "unlucky"... I'll try not to comment this not to get banned again )

outstanding work... now pls try to do this while server is more crowded (like 7, 8 pm) because everyone and their grandma knows how messed up the drop rates are in this game when it's populated... cheers failboat for pointing this out to ppl like OP

If you look closely, it shows the amount of mobs on the first screenshot. Even when it was crowded around me, I was roaming ON stream in front of 200+ viewers and trying to get 160 mobs killed with a long time ofc.

Your argument about nobody being online doesn't apply to my RNG. Are you one of these people to believe if more people farm mobs its less likely that the RNG will be in your favor per mob?

Anyway, 200+ saw me farm 160~ mobs in a rather longer time yet, I got 2 awesome items and lots of people actually dropped them too, even if they had issues getting mobs.

:censored: Leo: Language and unnecessary flaming. This system is here to reward you for your weekly "grind" sessions in case you need malle stones or you just do your weekly conquest training quests. Perhaps you'll change your mind when you drop a couple of items within 160 mobs too.

Cheers

#####

Serene

I am sure tomorrow or this weekend is a better day. This system isnt there to feed you on a daily basis and is not rly aimed for effective hardcore farming. Maybe within a week you get a few items that will be in your favor.

• Gameforge Partner shouldn't use such obscene words, don't you think?

You're a Daeva, Harry.

• Your argument about nobody being online doesn't apply to my RNG. Are you one of these people to believe if more people farm mobs its less likely that the RNG will be in your favor per mob?

He is not completely wrong. NC, NA or GF always had their doors closed when it comes to explaining how things work but a few years ago one of the Innova staff members tried to explain how chances work in events.

So in NC games, chances are not calculated individually, per character or per item. From a software point of view, that would require extra resources from the server, to calculate the same thing each time a mob was killed or keep track of each player or anything like that. When you have thousands of players, this amount of resources needed add up quickly. It's like adding traffic lights to each individual car on some road intersection, instead of having them global,and the more cars you have the worse it is with resources, or if the flow of cars increases.

What NC does, is to set up an amount if it's an event with more rare items, or a flow, or both. The flow can mean x amount per event, per week, or per day, or per hour and so on.

Lets take a dummy example. The [rune] ultimate enchant stone is set up to drop every 10 mobs. If only 2 players are farming, one of both is going to get them eventually. If 20 mobs are killed, one player has the chance to take both and the other none, but the chance is pretty big that you might get it. If you add 3 extra players, now you have 5 players, and if each one is killing mobs, it can drop to each one and not just the first 2 players, so it's split in between more players. On the other hand, 5 players also kill faster so it's going to trigger that drop more often, but that drop can go to anyone, or the one who triggered. This is why, some that kill 3k mobs might not have a chance at anything, and others kill 10 mobs and get something, because drop chance is not individual. In this case, the kill speed can also increase your chance. If you kill 7 mobs in the time the others kill only 3, your chance is better on your side. So chances are going down if more players are added, but also going up if each one player is killing mobs (faster speed), to trigger the amount needed for a drop.

There can be another case, for rare items, when they can set up lets say 1x [rune] ultimate enchant stone per hour/day/week/whatever, no matter the amount killed. The fewer amount of players, the better the chance to win it. This might explain why at some events, at the start people are more luckier, or after a server reset (maintenance).

Either way, or both, chances are increased when it's after a maintenance, when less people are online and even less are farming. People already noticed that in the evening it was harder to get stuff.

From a server point of view, this is the least amount of tracking or resource needed to make things work.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Today for me was testing the drops almost 5 hours of farming in total and indeed the malleability drops are increased and on top of that i was lucky getting an ancient transformation contract so yeah, it is a + for everyone,

Wanted to mention that open world pvp is more active so not only farmers have fun and get rewards, pvp players also get to have their piece.

• My luck in Aion has always been terrible so I wasn't expecting to get anything amazing, after 500 mobs all I got apart from mal stones was 2 keys (the rest of items not included are just typical useless mob drop items and skins), so yeah I guess my luck continues:P

Anyway I think the drops of ancient malleability are nice, however not even receiving 100 legendary and only 44 ultimate from 500 mobs is in my opinion too low and should be boosted

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd

• for the first time on this forum as i m number one enemy of gameforge who censor all my posts i d say stop complaining and thanks gameforge they did a really nice move !

Just hope they won t change anything in this move and droprates will remain the same !

it was the first day some had luck some no but it will be your time soon it s like that don t cry the first day !

In addition more pvp and that s reallyyyyyyyyyyy nice !

So yeah nice move !

• Lercer is there a truth behind that? (for EU)