MyAion DPS meter

• Hey, one request we were thinking of being added..
    Since its nice to check dps of people applying to you and you pick your people..
    Though there is no check on clerics based on healing, only after a run obviously.
    Would be cool to have a separate ranking for heals, since majority of us don't dps.
    Can add a little competition to fellow clerics on that part also imho.
    Don't bash me if its silly :D but some of us are curious on how we do.

• Update 0.4.1.6

• Added Instance Score feature. You are able to see details of live and completed instances in app and on website. It works for Arena of Discipline, Arena of Cooperation, Ashunatal Dredgion, Illumiel, Kamar Battlefield, Runatorium and Training Arena of Discipline. When you enter one of these instances and you open Instance Score window instancescore.png it will show current instance details. You can get link to it and share with friends by clicking on icon link.png. What's more website shows up to 100 ongoing or recently completed arenas and battlegrounds. You can also search any instances in app by player name, instance type and date range.

InstanceScoreApp.png
    • Fixed bug when couldn't check player details with improved greater and powerful stigmas.
    • Fixed bug when parsing player details on EAS was looped and generated tons of logs.
    • Fixed bug when uploading player details where armsfusion has less sockets than main weapon.
    • Fixed bug when couldn't upload player details on EAS integrated.
    • Fixed bug when Search button stays disabled.
    • Improved error handling on uploading player details.

Users of 0.3.1.9 version needs to install new version manually. Previous version has a broken auto-updater and it will cause app crash at launch.

MyAion - DPS Meter, Players Database, Rankings, Live Scores, Servers Status

Edited once, last by Livo ().

• Hey, one request we were thinking of being added..
    Since its nice to check dps of people applying to you and you pick your people..
    Though there is no check on clerics based on healing, only after a run obviously.
    Would be cool to have a separate ranking for heals, since majority of us don't dps.
    Can add a little competition to fellow clerics on that part also imho.
    Don't bash me if its silly :D but some of us are curious on how we do.

Hey. MyAion DPS Meter doesn't have rankings yet. I'm not sure if you are not mistaking it with aiDPSMeter. However, I was thinking about ranking for healers. Problem is that you cannot overheals if someone is full HP. So amount of recovered HP also depends on damage made by your opponents or just on team mates gear in term of PvE. This ranking wouldn't really say anything about who is better healer.

• I guess he just want to know if applying cleric is heal capable, not their ranking.

Had met a cleric in full lakrum/lysiel in makarna. No healing boost except the benevolence. Clearly not ready to heal a full group.

• it would have to either be "gear check" and it exists now, but not everyone have their gear uploaded, or you can just look at cleric dps too. Clerics should also help with dps when everyone are full health.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• In all case, because some use myaion and other use ARM/aidps, this cleric check is quite.. limited.

well, in general you'd probably require detailed rotation/skill distribution information to judge someone properly. AiDPS has that issue too, other DPS meters don't even have similar features currently. You can only guess based on successful instances etc.

In general I'd like to see someone adding another (detailed) instance feature to their dps meter where you can see either rotation + skill distribution or at least the latter one (e.g. x% of dps by skill XY). PvP instances on the other hand are not as important to me though I can imagine that some like it.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• I guess he just want to know if applying cleric is heal capable, not their ranking.

Had met a cleric in full lakrum/lysiel in makarna. No healing boost except the benevolence. Clearly not ready to heal a full group.

I disagree.

Finished makarna on my lisiel geared cleric plenty of times, with LFG not with geared friends :)
    The only way to check a cleric's skill is to play with them and see how they react in certain situations imo. You can't tell if he's good from some numbers ...

• I disagree.

Finished makarna on my lisiel geared cleric plenty of times, with LFG not with geared friends :)
    The only way to check a cleric's skill is to play with them and see how they react in certain situations imo. You can't tell if he's good from some numbers ...

And that's what Sedation probably want to assess first before accepting any cleric.

LFG group does not always mean noobies people.

Try a group when the other 5 are just dpsing the boss despite having the 2 adds on you. And even after 5 spawn in a row, some are just blind at it and just keep dpsing beritra.

Try a group when half of them dies on the blue areas each time. Graphical issue, unexp, or other any reason.

Anyway, this is offtopic.

• Anyway, this is offtopic.

Not at all, we are having a discussion where we're trying to find a solution to evaluate a certain cleric player in order to set a rank number to him with the MyAion dps meter.

As i said earlier, you cannot see if a cleric is good just from heal amount, or gear. You need to see if that cleric knows how to react to certain mechanics and imo ranking clerics with a tool is impossible. Dps monkeys on the other hand, that's possible ^_^

• Was about the discussion on maka doable as cleric in lakrum/lysiel.

In Topic.

Cleric performance cannot be the same according to group members.

Some classes can heal a pretty high amount themselves that even a group of mid/good geared and exp people can take begginer instances (maka/prome) even without heal (including chanter and bard).

So with such group members, clerics performance is irrelevant.

Example : cleric in spe heal join an exp group. The group litterally needs no heal. So cleric dps, but because of spe heal, dps is shit.

And not all clerics have a dps set.

And some clerics have healing accessories, but dps armor....

In short : cleric performance is also dependant on group member performance (not only in dps, but also in behavior and so on), making a kind of cleric ranking is totally irrelevant (and this, I agree with you 15TAN ) looking at all those configurations.

Edited once, last by Darknor ().

• Thanks for replying guys. And yes, I don't really mean that to rate clerics heal amount, but how much they even use their skills...
    like every instance is obviously different and amount of heals required are different..obviously based on gear and everything else...
    However...how dps meters work is you can check the amount of skills used per run. and which skills were used also...
    this could be applied by looking at clerics used skills. gear or lisiel gear, some dont even bother using their own potential, when using only healing wave and it kinda annoying.:D
    but how to effectively rate a cleric before even taking one is hard...without checking names in the system and how well they did in any particular instance you are trying to recruit one for.
    Just wanted to put it out there, because like you all said, it is very hard to rate a cleric before you actually get to use them.

• The old pveranks also had the feature to display the skills rotation of uploaded player.

That would implies, for Livo, to setup the server to allow storing detailed runs and fetch that database.

• Kind hard to judge clerics when it seems no one remembers positioning. I've filled up my block list with semi-illiterate folks rocking 40k HP and demanding heals at 45 meters from the grp.

7.5 is gonna be fun with more focus on single targets :)

• why does´nt my dmg meter work anymore since update to 0.4.1.6 ? There is no green light

Make sure that you have selected correct network adapter and port. Are you using VPN?

• I´m not using VPN. I did´nt chance anything, just updatet

Still make sure that you have correct network adapter selected in app menu -> Network -> Adapter. If you have more than one adapter and you don't know which one you are using, you can try on each of them.

I would also recommend to update Npcap to newest version 0.9990.

You said you are not using VPN, so you don't need Loopback device. Leave installing options like these:

You can try to run app as admin and check if there are any logs. If you have installed it in default folder. You can find it in: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyAion DPS meter\logs. If there are any, please send it to me.

• Livo can your work on the compatibility with Exitlag a little more ? I am useing Exitlag and with the options recomended by you. I like your meter but it's barely working, almoust every time i have to relog or go to instance server to get it to start cause it rarely starts when i log in. Ofc i read and i open in before starting the game , and i installed every program i found here

• Livo can your work on the compatibility with Exitlag a little more ? I am useing Exitlag and with the options recomended by you. I like your meter but it's barely working, almoust every time i have to relog or go to instance server to get it to start cause it rarely starts when i log in. Ofc i read and i open in before starting the game , and i installed every program i found here

Can you show me your Exitlag settings? Try on default settings. Set UDP Routes to 0. Recude TCP Routes to max 2 (best would be 1). Disable Realtime optimization. Install newest Npcap version 0.9991.