Ranger DPS

• I slideshot all the time with 15-22 ms and little to no effort, I strongly doubt there is much of a difficulty gap between that and koreans' 6-9 ms; they are just not that good.

Don't copy koreans too much. EU has had better ranger players than koreans.

;)

• I slideshot all the time with 15-22 ms and little to no effort, I strongly doubt there is much of a difficulty gap between that and koreans' 6-9 ms; they are just not that good.

;)

I would actually like to see that consistency at slideshooting with that ping. Can u record pls?

;)

I would actually like to see that consistency at slideshooting with that ping. Can u record pls?

I would like to see you slideshotting as well xD also, what stigmas are you using ?

;)

I would like to see you slideshotting as well xD also, what stigmas are you using ?

I mean I slideshot with 95% success rate with 30ms so I doubt it makes that much difference as well ... Hell you can even slideshot charge or castable skills, you can slideshot even without using auto attacks. And still never see koreans do any of those mechanics.

• That made me wondering : does the NC KR TOS allow slideshot?

That is like asking if they allow weaving

Its different weaving its part of game how u choose to dps, slideshotting was not intende. But sliding at 30ms depends of the skills i really dont believe u can slide shot more then 2/3 skills under 30/20ms.

• another topic

What do you think of ranger PVE damage in patch 7.0?

In my opinion, the PVE damage is not competitive with other dd classes.

ranger has no debuffs to increase the damage of other classes, so at least he should be able to keep up with other dd's.

The only reason to bring a well-played ranger for PVE Endcontent is: It's a friend or we did not find a better one.

At the moment I have 11 new Equip parts (+13 - +15 Legendary / Ultimate Manastones) and can just keep up with a OP equipped 6.5 Sorc (3500 add pve attack).

with 7.0 equipped Painters / Sorcs / SM`s Gladis i don´t even want to compare.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

00c80d-1549969687.jpg

• Just to be clear:

AT's with legendary accs and ult parts (not even a noble splen weapon) is enough to out dps rangers with noble splen accs and almost full ult parts 7.0 (Stella EM)..

The same AT lost the dmg race in NM runs.

Must be because of lacking in attack and crit stats.

Not even a chance to compair with good Painters, also if they just have legendary gear.

Even good geared templars could have a chance to out dps max gear rangers..

Never did a dmg race with Sorc or Bards. But i bet they could win too.

Balanced class in PVE though. :cry:

smilie_ugly_083q9rnl.gif Arzneipflanze 2009

9f9f44d3ea8102af28299c45ae0c992b.png

• And who decides what is part of the game and what not? NCsoft didn't state that weaving is part of the game, they did it only after the entire community started doing it. Same thing with slideshotting. It is a kiting mechanic at this point. It may be due to clunky game engine, but still a mechanic just like weaving.

I can slideshot 100% of the skills with that ping. It isn't as hard as It seems.

• That is like asking if they allow weaving

So far I remember (and found on old forum), it is officially "tolerated" by GF (not even using the term "authorized")

Could not find the proper status for aion NA though.

Not better for slideshot status.

• That is like asking if they allow weaving

So far I remember (and found on old forum), it is officially "tolerated" by GF (not even using the term "authorized")

Could not find the proper status for aion NA though.

Not better for slideshot status.

:censored:

Those of us who were around before 2.0 know how NCsoft handled this, and It was with the most sane logical response = this is a game mechanic, If you figure out how to use it then use it.

Do you really think they wouldn't have fixed this "Bug" for 10 years straight If it was in fact.. a bug/abuse? Did they intend to build this in the game? We don't know, but It sure as hell is easier to just make It into a mechanic than having to ban thousands of players worldwide across all their servers and torture their 15 years old game engine to find some way of actually fixing this, which 90% of their team has no clue how to do since most of the people who made this game are not even part of NCsoft anymore..

You can slideshot and weave to your heart's extend without worrying of getting banned, in short.

Flaming.

- Zapiel

• do you have any vids of your 100% slideshotting success ? :D i'm not ironic or anything, i genuinely am curios about techniques and how easily you can do it. call it a learning tutorial. i'm not a very good slide shotter

• Hmm the only videos I have are some random unlisted duels I've made but in the he-who-shall-not-be-named private server.. Highly doubt I would be able to post It here. I have an old video of slideshotting on sorc's cast skills (not jumpcast, actual slideshot like on ranger) if you're interested in that, otherwise I can show you ingame if you're from Stormwing :D

:scensored:

Do not discuss/complain about ingame or onforum warnings, mutes or bans in the Forum - contact the team instead.

- Zapiel

• Protecc

Wasnt warning about any ban on weaving/slideshoting.

You were flaming the next ranger evolvement (April patch, lightning build) or the KR ranger.

I just suggested that maybe, unlike us, NC has banned those maybe. Little search on Aion NA, seems ok (note : you might find 2018 post where ppl says weaving is useless....)

Now I think I found a reason, in the same patch. Glads have an aoe with 25m range (regardless of weapon range). I think if the one repeating 3 times. Now add that with their insane 10s 3k attack buff.

Imho a 25m retreat quick ready is not futile in the end.

Their meta is different.

• As I now have saved enough kinah to seriously reroll my ulti pvp gear i wanted to ask about stats. Saw many guys running around with phy/mag deff rolled on their gear ...

so is it: att>crit>acc>HP

or better go for phy/mag deff as well?

• att>crit>hp>whatever else you prefer. also, DONT SOCKET CRIT STONES. full atk is the new meta, after rerolling your weap and wings/neck/ear you'll discover you're already over 30% semi-perma buffed. i am at 37% full buffed cos i stupidly socketed a few crit +50 stones. for def parts reroll phys/mag def as the last 2 stats

• With the upcoming patches, Ranger's reliance on Castspeed is reduced, right? So at this point, no need for Sita/Prigga anymore and any physical Transformation is fine?

Meleen