Ranger DPS

• Hello guys, with the 6.5 changes on ranger i was considering using Sharpen Arrows instead of Lethal Arrow, or even Hunter Might +12(1min CD - 0.6*12) is that worth it? Hunters Might would be, 52.8 sec CD, which means its a good rotation for 5 Crit Shots 100% on a physical set instead of crit one. Considering the CD of Ruture Arrow, it would be available every 2 stuning shot CDs.

Or the Sharpen Arrow buff? Anyone made the math to calculate the if its worth it to have +150 physical attack of bow, instead of lethal arrow every 24sec?

Thank you

• 1.Lethal arrow has own crit multiply and its x5. Thats why that skill doing crit strike almost all of the time

2. 150 phys attack its....

deadshot 7778 dmg

deadshot 7970 dmg with that buff

2.5% different in PVE. And in pvp we have penalty 50%

while gladiator can get 3000 phys dmg just with one click for one minute

3. Buff for crits... maybe its good for solo arena. But if u have enough crit chance - its useless skill.

btw

koreans dont use double rapture. They use rain of destruction cuz of bigger base dmg and cuz crit of that skill reset stunning shot CD by 100%.

Edited 3 times, last by Ydri ().

• Ydri then bro u mean to rain of destruction is good only for pve or just for pvp settings ? Sharpen is for now in my opinion sux 150 dmg is not good . Better use explosive arrow .

Cocaina boss :love:

• Ydri then bro u mean to rain of destruction is good only for pve or just for pvp settings ?

both. Depends on situation.

Stunning shot has biggest dmg multiply - need to not forget it. If ranger has enough crit chance - with rain of destruction he will use stunning shot twice.

50k and 70k dmg but same skill

With double rupture ranger can get buff for crits, yes. But rupture arrow has a little lower dmg multiply. Situation can be like this

7Erv2pN.jpg

One of ruptures did very low dmg. Ofc its all random.

ps: why second rupture didnt make crit strike - its still secret for me lol

For dreds prefer aoe rain of destruction.... for sieges too.

For runats and 3v3 arenas.... well if u have sorcer in your team, or bard who will sleep enemys - better dont use it. At least if u dont want listen tons of indignation to your adress :D

For solo arena - depends on situation and on crit chance that player has.

For pvE I change it everytime. For insts with a lot of mobs - aoe. And for boss - double rupture cuz I dont have enough crit chance (30% self, 38% full buff)

Edited 2 times, last by Ydri ().

• Ydri about Sustained Arrow Rain

If 1st hit crits then the critical modifier will be applied to your next skill, because the 2nd hit of SAR is not a new skill it doesn't apply to that but as you can see also in your SS, the next skill (Griffonix Arrow) got the crit modifier.

Also if 1st hit of SAR doesn't crit but the 2nd does then your next skill will not get the crit modifier cause that modifier triggers at the beginning of the chain.

I also totally agree with you about critical stats, but as Colombiana pointed out, if someone has high crit then Explosive Arrow does more sustained dmg then lethal. At 7.0 is totally worthing have Explosive over Lethal, for those who wants to be ready for that I suggest to enchant Explosive, if on the other hand some have many Ench Stones then enchant them all ;).

Edited once, last by Enya ().

• If u stock physical attack instead of crit it's worthless to have arrow of destruction since u will basically not crit. My point was creating a physical set with arrow of sustain and Hunter might

• My point was creating a physical set

gl with that. Maybe for pvE only

I also totally agree with you about critical stats, but as Colombiana pointed out, if someone has high crit then Explosive Arrow does more sustained dmg then lethal. At 7.0 is totally worthing have Explosive over Lethal, for those who wants to be ready for that I suggest to enchant Explosive, if on the other hand some have many Ench Stones then enchant them all ;).

explosive arrow better than lethal in clear dmg – Base DMG / CD.

But u not take into account some things.

44% soft crit cap and 52% hard cap - its gone in past.

In 6.0+ there are no limit for crit chance. We just dont have enough manastone slots.

Considering this if ranger has ~50% crit chance (maybe 8000 crit strike) he will do 5 crits from 10 hits by Exsplosive arrow. While lethal arrow take your 8000 crit and multiply it x5 and total give 40 000 crit strike for that skill and will make 9-10 crits from 10 hits. And ofc u can't use explosive arrow while moving, u cant jump shot it, and in slide shot no point cuz animation very low (slideshot with skill animation vs just skill animation)

If talk about future, about 7.0 - wind build will be more demanded:

1. Lighting arrow - no more 15m distance. Full 25 (20 with BF). 30 sec CD be less cuz of enchanting

2. Raging wind arrow - cut CD of retreating slash. Blink again 10m distance. So with daeva skill + raging wind arrow ranger will do x3 blinks vs some melee character at one fight

3. Gale arrow - still best stigma

And even if u make all stigmas +12 - much better use sharpen arrow cuz of +500 pve/pvp attack and +500 crit just passive

Edited 3 times, last by Ydri ().

• I was talking about pve cause pvp u will always need crit to proc passive. I think their point abou explosive arrow it's on sustain damage pve since less cd in 5 min how many explosive u do more then lethal to cover the lack of crit on those. In my opinion lethal still a better option for pvp since u can burst easier and that's what ranger it's about at pvp. And 7.0 I don't know if people will change for lightning arrow instead of keeping agozining since it counters most of healing classes

• Need a bit help from exp pve ranger about stats . My question is now do we need to use crit or attack for pve ? Can u please share same screnshoots your gear and some tips about manastones .

• Need a bit help from exp pve ranger about stats . My question is now do we need to use crit or attack for pve ? Can u please share same screnshoots your gear and some tips about manastones .

The socketing is not that easy anymore.

With my current equip it´s like this

For Prigga a Crit socketing is more useful

For Beritra a Attack socketing is more useful

I will send you some screens of my equip / stats after work, if i dont forget it...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

00c80d-1549969687.jpg

• Meleen if u can post that screenshots and thanks bro for helping . I am just a bit confused with this manastones that is all.

• Sorry i forgot it....

Kery :chair::blush:

Today i cant, but tomorrow in the evening is the next possibility

The 2 Bosses have very different deffensiv stats.

Because of the very high pdeff you need a lot attack for beritra.

For Prigga with it´s low pdeff you get a bigger dmg increase if you use crit stones.

You can calculate this with the Excel sheet istan linked you.

Because i didnt know this when i socket my Equip i have a mix of crit and attack

For the last items i gonna use attack stones, because i want to do more dps on Beritra instead on Prigga.

Excuse my bad englisch:blush:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

00c80d-1549969687.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Meleen ().

• I do like 18,5-21k dps on beritra - sometimes I weave better, sometimes I use 2x mau, sometimes no mau (thats why there is the difference) - I got like 30% att and 70% crit in the slots

I have ult pve parts between +5 and +11 and ult pvp bow with legendary makarna fuse; one ring is pvp +5 and the belt is legendary makarna +5

• About what u talk 32k dps and who is noob ? Dont understand nothing if we are all nubs why i dont see u on aidps list with that 32k ? my normal dmg when i wave sometimes ofc i make mess with my skills 26-28kk i make on makarna...

• 32k dps fate u noob! xD

About what u talk 32k dps and who is noob ? Dont understand nothing if we are all nubs why i dont see u on aidps list with that 32k ? my normal dmg when i wave sometimes ofc i make mess with my skills 26-28kk i make on makarna...

Whats ur rotation and how often do u both weave? Since I didnt find out whats too much weaving and contra in dps and whats too less weaving and also contra in dps

I will kinda try to use this rotation now...

sounds quite good to me

Edited once, last by Lemonzz ().

• I have this stigma build, but rotation a little different..

Anyway, you said crit for prome and attack for maka, but what about senekta? Same as maka?

• About what u talk 32k dps and who is noob ? Dont understand nothing if we are all nubs why i dont see u on aidps list with that 32k ? my normal dmg when i wave sometimes ofc i make mess with my skills 26-28kk i make on makarna...

Dude i was not even talking to u. i was messing up with lemonzz. And yeah i dont use aidps after the 6.5 since the developer said he was not gonna upgrade it anymore and suddently he did, so not really reliable person xD. Im using Livo's one.

I didnt try aidps after the 6.5 update but before it i had PVP bow and 1 piece makarna 15.
    And i was making 32-34k dps. I know they upgraded the boss, i have to look at the difference between my gear and the new physical defense increase, and the pieces that i got in between.

I will try to make a run to see how my dps is going.

Im weaving in between 2 skills, i always try to finish the 2nd skill with the larger animation cause animation os already canceling AA so its like:

skill, long animation skill, 0.2sec autoattack, skill

instead of

Long animation skill, 0.5sec, skill, 0.5 autoattack.

if u understand what i mean, at least for me it kinda works better the 1st option.

Edited once, last by Devrost ().