• Lakrum siege on Stormwing = 4fps.

Too many players on a single server now on a game that runs such an out dated engine.

Divine was pretty much like this before the server merge - and now Lakrum too - no idea what Divine will be like if Lakrum is this bad.

For me - Siege / PVP ranking system is now dead - I don't want to play a game that i'm getting 4fps on.......

Think you are going to have a hard time now gameforge......

puodalb4cff.png

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

• Simple said.

Unplayable, even worse than before.

Guess now the ranking will be decided by who can afford/build the best hardware setup.

Galeas "first" big downside of the merge. Anything can be done to fix the DC issue/fps drops?

Edited 2 times, last by Hansor ().

• Neither of the Servers Odin, Storm or Silius were allowing me to connect for the past hour.
    Just sneak peeks for 10-15 seconds, after I got disconnected again.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• yea 20fps in garrison waiting for start raid, than no raid, try to rush asmo garrison, DC, cant login again

nice raid starts after i was DC, and cant login for raid, nice GAME not. now i have -100 GP behind the others. nice fk game

• @Gameforge: I seriously think that you should either roll back the server merge. Or ask NCSoft to upgrade their game engine. Or else Siege would be unplayable.

• everyone set as low as possible high end machine, 3-5 fps depending on the location, sometimes i even get up to 10, if the open and farming gets worse as much as i expect it to, i'll probably just do PvE and quit the rest idk

• I could nothing do ...lags ... dcs ... fps is high (15 - 20) .. but high ping as hell .. with 50k DSL.

Lakrum feels like Divine Fortress Raid at the beginning of 6.2

Gott lass Hirn regnen ... oder Steine

0oSTPuV.png

• Siege completly UNPLAYABLE in Sillus server, 5-10 fps, 20 sec delay in every action and skill...

:asmodislike:

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple