[Sneak Peek&Preview] AION 6.5 Stream - TODAY!

• Hello dear AION Community,

aPGAtXz.jpg

I'd like to announce that I'll be your host for today's merge maintenance. The AION Team has granted me access to their QA (Quality Assurance) server to give you a first glimpse of the content we'll recieve with the 6.5 patch of Europe.

The stream will start at 10:30AM CET and the "show" itself around 11:00 AM CET (Server Time). https://www.twitch.tv/vashiro
    You can ask a few questions as well in this topic. I'll be glad to answer some of your questions after the stream. Please keep the questions clean and only about the 6.5 Patch. Please no off-topic.

Thank you, AION Gameforge for having me as your host today.:slove:

:!:Attention:!:

Next wednesday I'll be your host once again for a full PREVIEW STREAM during the 6.5 PATCH DAY.
    We'll have more guests on my channel such as Galeas and Jojo as well as some community managers to answer some questions during the Stream via Twitch Chat.
    The Staff and me will try to run the 18 Man instance if we'll have enough to form an alliance, the mine instance and Pandora Raids!

Don't forget to follow the channel to not miss out on any of the streams!

https://www.twitch.tv/vashiro

Thank you for the privilege dear AION team <3

Best regards,

Vashiro:slove:

• Might not be the right thread to do it but since you said you will do another sneak peek next week, here it is.

As we know, NA got 6.5 (called 6.7) this week. As we know, we get very similar patches as they do. Since they got it, people have reported a lot of bugs. For example, chanters penetrating wave doesn't affect cast speed anymore, cleric's loci have increased cast speed if you use sage's buff, rangers and AT having wrong skills value and so on. ToC npc doesn't have the new stuff. But I think the most important, the enchant rates of your gear have been reverted to 6.2, also confirmed by the staff. Can you test any of these on stream next time, in case any of these might be on our server as well? Thanks!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Might not be the right thread to do it but since you said you will do another sneak peek next week, here it is.

As we know, NA got 6.5 (called 6.7) this week. As we know, we get very similar patches as they do. Since they got it, people have reported a lot of bugs. For example, chanters penetrating wave doesn't affect cast speed anymore, cleric's loci have increased cast speed if you use sage's buff, rangers and AT having wrong skills value and so on. ToC npc doesn't have the new stuff. But I think the most important, the enchant rates of your gear have been reverted to 6.2, also confirmed by the staff. Can you test any of these on stream next time, in case any of these might be on our server as well? Thanks!

I've got them already on my table today while streaming. I'll forward this to Lercer tomorrow. :)

I want to make sure we get a legit one, so thank you again for the effort failboat .

• failboat Lercer and I have tested it personally, the Pentrating Wave bug does not exist in our build. He also did some other check ups and so far no errors found. We will have the new npc vendors updated too, and the enchantment rate is indeed 6.5 for us. He's investigating tomorrow more to see if there's anything wrong by comparing the "known issues" list that NA has officially posted.

It looks very good for us so far.

• Thanks again! It's looking good for us if the major issues over there aren't present here.

I've read some other complains as well and not only from ranger, like missing passive from gunner, lower GP (HP) from sieges, pandora with physical stats gear is named mystic (funny), and all sorts of class related issues. Seeing how they struggle with PvE and skills are wrong in NA, it makes me think they just applied a rushed 6.5 without the further mini patches and call it 6.7. Welp...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Thanks again! It's looking good for us if the major issues over there aren't present here.

I've read some other complains as well and not only from ranger, like missing passive from gunner, lower GP (HP) from sieges, pandora with physical stats gear is named mystic (funny), and all sorts of class related issues. Seeing how they struggle with PvE and skills are wrong in NA, it makes me think they just applied a rushed 6.5 without the further mini patches and call it 6.7. Welp...

You're welcome! I assume so as well... they didn't want to be the last region in the west to remain on 6.2.

However, these tooltip bugs will perhaps remain until the next hotfix patch that KR will deliver to us. So don't get fooled by false tooltips on patch day.