Aion: Hero Trials Calendar and more

• Dear friends,

first of all I want to share with you a site that shows upcoming hero trials tasks and more (soon?) so you can prepare better your days in future. :/

Click me to see the site.

Now I need some feedback to improve some things (still designing).

Functions that will appear as soon as possible:

- Calendar filtering between PvE, PvP, Solo, Group, Instance, Quest and more

- Calendar: preview for future days

- News: filtering this forum or something like that to show maintenance information as soon as possible

- viewing events that currently running without browsing in this annoying forum structure (or website) with showing rewards

Notice: There are no functions yet and the calendar is not showing to correct days with missions yet.

And if someone has noticed the day 22.03.2019 please be nice and share it with me because I was too lazy for it to notice because everything was PvP quest. X/

I am not sure about the white background since its a pain for my eyes somehow but well I prefer more darkness themes so maybe thats just me - I don't know.

Greets... :saint:

giphy.gif

• Update for 24/03/2019:

- added filter (no function yet)

- added current week view (no function yet)

- updated visual things (no bleeding for eyes (in my opinion), dark design)

- fixed some minor bugs (visual ?()

Why "dark design"?

I was not happy at all with looking at it over and over. And after some time my eyes just said "I don't want to look at this anymore since it's too shiny".

If you prefer a light mode (if there is any interest), I can add it in the future so you can toggle between dark and light theme. ;)

giphy.gif

• I like how it looks. I don't know what it will be in the final form but so far is quite nice.

How do you plan to add/show the rewards? Hover over the filters in that specific day or add more small icons (leg. stones or contract) at the bottom of the box of the day, in case it's something important like legendary stones?

Personally, what I would want from a calendar is to see at first glance when there are the instances so I don't waste them in other days from that specific week.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• How do you plan to add/show the rewards? Hover over the filters in that specific day or add more small icons (leg. stones or contract) at the bottom of the box of the day, in case it's something important like legendary stones?

option a)

by clicking on specific quest it will open a "popup" and showing full information

=> description (what you have to do to complete it)

=> rewards that you will gain if you complete it

option b)

adding icons below to see the rewards

it's dangerous to say legendary stones and so similar to it its more important than the kinah boxes, right? since with 6.5 additional kinah drop from instances will be removed

overall I prefer option A.

I guess option B will be too much information at once :/

hovering effect can be annoying I guess if you just move your mouse over some days :/

Personally, what I would want from a calendar is to see at first glance when there are the instances so I don't waste them in other days from that specific week.

was planned yes, but not implemented yet. ;)

giphy.gif

• Update for 31/03/2019:

- updated database

- showing now tasks to specific days

- you can now toggle between weeks (limit is next 2 years, right now for security reasons)

=> double arrow = skipping 2 weeks

=> single arrow = go to next/previous week

- by clicking on a task it will now display description and reward that you will obtain if you complete the quest

- fixed some minor bugs (visual) again ...

-------

Upcoming update:

- adding filter so can hide/show tasks to fit your own style (if you prefer only PvP for example)

- filter will be saved in cookies (hopefully, planned at least) :)

- adding more quests (as soon as possible if I have them correctly and of course if hero trials works again)

As always feel free to give feedback so I can improve if possible. ;)

Hint:

- week is not fixed to current day (it's intended to show some functions since still days missing with quests, sorry) ;(

giphy.gif

• Hey yo. Any woks about your website?

there is not refresh info about HT quests/rewards for some days(today for example, 16.05.2019).

And in top no refresh info about maintenance news etc(i hope you parse it from official forum, not hand job copypast xD).

• As soon as I have full calendar rotation I will implement those quests.

But since there are some issues and changes will be made on rewards (I guess) there is no point to implement it yet.

giphy.gif