Hero Trials

• Rewards are... how to say it... without getting banned... BAD, very BAD.

Im level 80, i can farm about 2mln kinah in 10minutes. Whats the point in going to kill Beritra in Signia for 300k kinah? Thats a waste of time.

• Please read the news before complaing. The first week is a test and does have different quests and rewards than the final settings.

• The interface needs to be resized, it's annoying how it doesn't fit the window and u have to scroll to the side to see your actual quests.

As for rewards, i know this is a test run but i'm hoping they get changed drastically. Yes the quests are easy but getting 600k in total for 2 quests is uh...what. EDIT: Posts above.

• Please read the news before complaing. The first week is a test and does have different quests and rewards than the final settings.

:scensored:

Do not discuss/complain about inforum mutes, contact directly the team

-Grendal

• So i tested. The interface is... simple, but that's not the problem. The problem, it has horizontal and vertical scrolls when all the menu is collapsed. Why is everything collapsed in the first place if we have scrolls? Also the collapse button is really small and really have to click on exact spot to work. The system, it's working. I did solo Makarena, after a few minutes I got the complete 1/1 in the menu then later the rewards, 3x small kinah boxes with 100k each. I understand, this is a test. It's working. The interface can use a little work and the rewards next week better not be 300k kinah :)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• :scensored:

• Remove the multiple scrollbars
    • remove that close/open quests menu

Regarding

Does this mean it will take 1.5h til we get the rewards of the quests?

IF you want to "stresstest" your "new system" you have to put stress on it, means as much people as possible should be motivated to spam those quests.

Removed nonconstructive provocation

-Grendal

• The interface needs to be resized, it's annoying how it doesn't fit the window and u have to scroll to the side to see your actual quests.

As for rewards, i know this is a test run but i'm hoping they get changed drastically. Yes the quests are easy but getting 600k in total for 2 quests is uh...what. EDIT: Posts above.

yes, reported already.

• So the normal quests we will get after testing can be [Instance] too? Will they be weeklies only?

A daily in an instance sucks pretty hard, i dont want to have a predetermined date for my ids.

+ theres a high chance of getting really really angry when the daily for prometuns pops up on tuesday.

• Hero trials icon near minimap is inactive, can't click it. I had to ask where to find hero trials quest window (in menu, below gold sand shop).

As failboat said the interface is uncomfortable atm, make expand and collapse work on whole quest box, not just a little arrow thingy.

I am looking forward to see how this system will deal with limited pve instaces entries per week. It would be bad, if it discourages doing instances when you want and "forces" you to do them on a certain days in a week.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• :scensored:

Or you should read what they are writing. These are NOT the actual rewards that we will be getting. This is the test phase with test rewards.

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!”