Magic resist manastones

• Last event with tigers dropping magic resist manastones was very helpful. Might we see it more on static basis with some nerfs? Let's say, 20-30% chance from each tiger. Market's prices for magic resist +12 and +14 manastones is still high and only single week of event didnt change situation about it. Yes, I know they are untradeable, but means that players still need a buy lots of it, so price doesnt drop.

• Tigers are bad for dredges.

The bonus points are dumb and they don't belong there.
    Also MR stones should be expensive because MR sets are completely broken.

• Manastones in General should be better in availability. its not just MR stones that are stupid expensive.

• Tigers are bad for dredges.

The bonus points are dumb and they don't belong there.
    Also MR stones should be expensive because MR sets are completely broken.

how much did you personally got as drop? I never got a single. All rest are obtainable. Isnt it unfair towards other classes which dont use these ones?

Not many, I think 4 or 5.

That's not the point though. You're not supposed to socket your entire gear with self-found manastones. That is pretty much impossible for any build.

MR manastones are extremely busted. Don't you think that their rarity is justified in some way, given that they're making you pretty much immune to all strong CC in a game where CC is king?