[GIVEAWAY] €50 AION Coupon Giveaway!

• Dear AION community!:slove:

Su82Ry8.png

Later today I'll give away one AION Coupon worth 50 EURO. It will be a live event on my channel: https://www.twitch.tv/vashiro

All you have to do to join the event on my channel later today. I am not sure when I'll pick the winner. However it should happen sometime before the siege today. Approximately 1 hour before the fortress siege at 9PM CET.

To become eligible you have to follow those rules:

Be a follower on my Twitch channel - https://www.twitch.tv/vashiro
    Be a follower on my Twitter channel - https://twitter.com/VashiroGaming
    Be active in chat while the event happens as you'll need to type a certain keyword which I'll decide on when the giveaway starts.

In case you win, you'll have to whisper me on twitch by typing /whisper vashiro [text] and disclose your twitter account name so that I can see if you were a follower or not. Otherwise I will reroll the winner.

The event is sponsored by Gameforge, they didn't directly sponsor me to do this event but they supply me with AION Coupons to host any giveaway events every month.
    This event is special because the 50 EURO coupons are meant to be self-use rewards for being partnered. I can use it for myself if I wanted to, but I decided to give it away.

I hope you're joining today!

Best regards,

Vashiro:slove:

• Really apreciate what u are doing and i am not refering to giveaways but to the promotion of the game. Would be nice to figure out a way to promote it even more to the point when we actualy get our servers repopulated.

• Really apreciate what u are doing and i am not refering to giveaways but to the promotion of the game. Would be nice to figure out a way to promote it even more to the point when we actualy get our servers repopulated.

Well, I'll try my best to hype the next coming patches. I hope I can somehow get access to the 6.5 Q.A. servers to review 1st hand some new mechanics and put those onto youtube as well as on twitch. There are positive changes coming to 6.5 as well as 7.0.

I also recently added a suggestion to our suggestions subforum. [QoL Suggestion] Ultimate Drop increase to 100% leave a vote there if you haven't. :)

It's important that we reshape some of the Korean mechanics to be more western friendly if we want the game to thrive much longer. Grinding is part of Korea's gaming culture... some things simply do not fit in the west. I really hope Gameforge takes some of our suggestions to heart and change it. Not only for a healthy population.. but also for a better business. Who's going to invest in a game that doesn't have a healthy, growing and/or steady community?

Well, I'll try my best to hype the next coming patches. I hope I can somehow get access to the 6.5 Q.A. servers to review 1st hand some new mechanics and put those onto youtube as well as on twitch. There are positive changes coming to 6.5 as well as 7.0.

I hope there will be more consideration and more test for the next update. The PTS we had for 6.0 was here for nothing (except marketing perhaps) due to the limit of the time + 6.0 hype train that was too fast.

Most of 6.0 problem could have been avoided if they had take more time on it.

୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨

• Nice thing you did there Vashiro.

Grinding is part of Korea's gaming culture... some things simply do not fit in the west.

That was in the past even for Koreans. The trends now is to grind irl and spend all in the game to achieve stuff.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I also recently added a suggestion to our suggestions subforum. [QoL Suggestion] Ultimate Drop increase to 100% leave a vote there if you haven't. :)

It's important that we reshape some of the Korean mechanics to be more western friendly if we want the game to thrive much longer. Grinding is part of Korea's gaming culture... some things simply do not fit in the west. I really hope Gameforge takes some of our suggestions to heart and change it. Not only for a healthy population.. but also for a better business. Who's going to invest in a game that doesn't have a healthy, growing and/or steady community?

6.2 is really boring, 6.5 a step in the right direction, but 7.0 will be really cool I think.

• 6.2 is really boring, 6.5 a step in the right direction, but 7.0 will be really cool I think.

How is 7.0 really cool? Except the hype for the new class, which personally I'm not hyped about, 7.0 is much worse than 6.x. More gear upgrades because why not, let the same farm begin again, more enchantment of stigmas (+12) because why not. I mean you can go on but it's not the thread, but short story, it screams more p2w than 6.x whenever I watch a stream.

A + for the 6.5 teasing stream if it's possible.

• 6.2 is really boring, 6.5 a step in the right direction, but 7.0 will be really cool I think.

How is 7.0 really cool? Except the hype for the new class, which personally I'm not hyped about, 7.0 is much worse than 6.x. More gear upgrades because why not, let the same farm begin again, more enchantment of stigmas (+12) because why not. I mean you can go on but it's not the thread, but short story, it screams more p2w than 6.x whenever I watch a stream.

A + for the 6.5 teasing stream if it's possible.

7.0's new map is about 90% about pvp and pvp objectives which are rewarding..

• 7.0's new map is about 90% about pvp and pvp objectives which are rewarding..

Koreans are usually players that play more fair than us. Yet I see griefing and zerging is the new norm in 7.0, and (lol) you can jump back on safepads since they seem shorter than in 4.x-6.x. Seems more rewarding for whoever doesn't need upgrades anymore. Anyway, that's another discussion and I hope 7.0 is delayed as much as possible, as it feels like the drop of 5.x on top of 4.x.

• 7.0's new map is about 90% about pvp and pvp objectives which are rewarding..

Koreans are usually players that play more fair than us. Yet I see griefing and zerging is the new norm in 7.0, and (lol) you can jump back on safepads since they seem shorter than in 4.x-6.x. Seems more rewarding for whoever doesn't need upgrades anymore. Anyway, that's another discussion and I hope 7.0 is delayed as much as possible, as it feels like the drop of 5.x on top of 4.x.

Have to agree with this. If they don't close the massive gear gaps and gaps in movement-, attack- and castspeed, 7.0 is also quite doomed to fail.