The next Daeva Pass season is here! Get ready for exciting adventures and amazing rewards to earn!
- Complete Missions: 16th August (9 AM) to 11th September (8:59 AM CEST)
- Collect Rewards: 16th August (9 AM) to 13th September (4:59 AM CEST)
The Daeva Pass offers a variety of different missions in daily, weekly and seasonal flavours. Complete these missions to be rewarded with valuable rewards such as [Event] Dye: Rich Purple and [Event] Dumpling of Soaring.
Spend 1,320 Quna and you can unlock the premium rewards, among which you can find such treasures as the [Event] Shugo Lad Egg (30 days) and [Event] [Motion Card] Meditate.
This table shows all the missions which are available this season:
|Daily Missions (Reset at 9 AM)
|Defeat 10 monsters in Atreia
|Receive 1000 AP
|Use food, potions, or drinks 15x
|Buy 1 item from the merchant
|Complete 1 quest
|Weekly Missions (Reset Wednesdays at 9 AM)
|Register 10 items with the Trade Broker
|Open a pet’s gift pack 5x
|Defeat 10 members of the enemy faction
|Use scrolls 30x
|Use Kisk 1x
|Extract equipment 5x
|Enter Dredgion 3x
|Enter instances 10x
|Seasonal Missions (one-time, no reset)
|Buy 1 item with AP
|Receive 150,000 AP
|Use substance transformation 5x
|Receive 20 medals
|Kill 30 monsters in Reshanta
|Defeat 50 Asmodians/Elyos (rank 5 or higher)
|Defeat Tahabata in Dark Poeta (rank S) 1x
|Enter the Arena of Discipline 10x
|Enter the Arena of Chaos 10x
|Use the Rift 5x
Please pay attention to the following to make sure you make the most of your Daeva Pass adventures:
- Check the item properties before unlocking standard or premium rewards.
- Quna spent on unlocking the premium rewards or in progressing in the Daeva Pass cannot be refunded.
- Rewards which were not unlocked by reaching the requisite level in the Daeva Pass for this season cannot be received after the end of the season.
- Rewards which remain uncollected after being unlocked for reaching certain Daeva Pass levels will be sent via in-game message at the end of the season.
- If you unlock the premium rewards, you’ll start the next Daeva Pass season at level 8.
Join the fun and look forward to a season full of challenges and amazing rewards in the Daeva Pass!