Aion classic 2.0 Update Details

• Hello,
    I want to know if our 2.0 update will be the same as it was in NA?

#1Will we get Elite Primus Pilus equipment in 2.0 and Brigade Generals in 2.5?
    #2 We will get "Crucible Insignia, Insignia of Solitude, Insignia of Chaos" this ones ? and Apprentice’s Discipline Insignia,Apprentice’s Chaos Insignia,Apprentice’s Crucible Insignia This ones get trashed?
    #3 What new equipment will be added in 2.0 to buy with arena Insignias? Noble tac officer?, Tac officer? Colliseum? Noble Colliseum?

Please can you answer us with step by step?

Playing this shit Since 2010, As always and forever !!
    Asmodian General : "BonJovi"
    Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

• It'll be pretty much the same content as all other regions, however there may or may not be minor adjustments for the EU region.

• If anyone played on NA please also answer my #1#2#3 questions

Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

1. 2.0 on na added the pvp 55 fabled pilus gear which requires sapphire medals. there were also pvp wings. eternal pvp gear requiring platinum medals came with 2.5
    2. arena tokens were destroyed on release of 2.7 not before. level 55 with higher tokens were introduced with 2.0. the lower arena remained, yet there was no ranking for it. 55 ranking and glory arena were not part of 2.0
    3. 2.0 on na added the pve 55 fabled arena gear. no pvp version

since na never had the patch we currently have, you can not compare the release one to one. also it seems like we get eso before splinter. which was the opposite on na.

Edited once, last by Philine ().

• arena tokens were destroyed on release of 2.7 not before. level 55 with higher tokens were introduced with 2.0. the lower arena remained, yet there was no ranking for it. 55 ranking and glory arena were not part of 2.0

So this arena medals which we have now on 1.9 will get trashed and I couldnt use them for buy 2.0 arena items right? So I go buy wings than? :D

Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

• So this arena medals which we have now on 1.9 will get trashed and I couldnt use them for buy 2.0 arena items right? So I go buy wings than? :D

arena medals should not get deleted yet. however, pve arena gear uses higher medals. you can only downgrade medals, not upgrade. yes, buy wings.