[...] - ninja rolls in DP.

• Dont group with them, 2 brothers, SM and glad, SM will roll gear for glad if glad fail roll before.

Edit Olly : The board is not the place to report other players

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Code
    1. I was in that DG, the glad loses the roll so SM ninja the Crit necklace for him, two dirty brothers

• what you talking about? they're approved scammers.

In your opinion. Fact is, that no game rules forbid to roll on everything, thats why support won´t care about your case. You are the only one atm that violates rules by naming&shaming some peoples names in the forum. Block them and don´t run with them, thats all.

Btw: you violate the rules a second time by doing double posts.

• Rumblefish: Fact is, that no game rules forbid to roll on everything

Thats True, but in Aion exists unwritten rules, dont roll on class items it's one of them...

There is no such thing as "unwritten rules", there are rules or no rules. I won´t role on a non class item, you won´t role on a non class item, but that´s our individual decision. AION is a mostly anonymus mmorpg with zero working age control, so you can´t expect that everyone cares about what you call an unwritten rule.

But what is really annoying, that every few days some beaten dog appears here on forum and rants about other players. If you can´t bear the curse of an annonymus mmorp video game, simply stay out of it, so simple.

• Gotta say, there definitly should be a place to list proven (keyword being >>proven<<, with screenshots, videos, ...) not-so-nice-people, so everyone can look people up to rid themselves of potential ninja looters / scammers / whaever and no one else has to deal with their BS.

A community should ideally moderate itself - go against it and you'll get ostracized by the other members.

• I play Aion since beginning and some good behavior change so much. Be friendly, dont troll others. Sadly, i saw many bad behavior in the games... One example: a guild mate rolled in BT the sword the sin away and destroyed it. Why? I dont know, but the leader kicked him out of legion because of these.

• what you talking about? they're approved scammers.

In your opinion. Fact is, that no game rules forbid to roll on everything, thats why support won´t care about your case. You are the only one atm that violates rules by naming&shaming some peoples names in the forum. Block them and don´t run with them, thats all.

Btw: you violate the rules a second time by doing double posts.

I don't complain to support about these people.

I take it that you are one of these guys, or they are your closest friends, since you are defending scammers with such fervor that this conclusion begs for itself.

Now at least we know who you really are, lol. Blocked.

• There are unwritten rules ... and they are called "norms". And every written rule is based on norms.

Dude... if every player would roll on every item then Aion would die out instantly. Every mmorpg with group-drop system would die out instantly if most people didnt stick to these unwritten rules. And if people want to rant, then let them rant. Especially in Aion Classic where they actively pay money for a service. And if the service is bad then ppl. have every right to rant.

Bet your sweet bippy that if sbd. ninjas my taha staff that I get after 50+ runs of DP I will rant the shit out of him and out of GF if they wont do anything about it.

• I take it that you are one of these guys, or they are your closest friends, since you are defending scammers with such fervor that this conclusion begs for itself.

This "conclusion" just shows, how unqualified you are to judge wjat is true and what is not. I play this game over 12 years, never scammed someone and srsly don´t have a plan who these people are. Your "conclusion" just proves that I am right that people like you shouldn´t be allowed to play police. "That guy didn´t sell me the weapon? Ah wait, I call him as scammer in forum" "This guy didn´t take me in group? Ah wait, I call him as scammer in forum" "This guy flamed me in chat? Ah wait, I call him as scammer in forum". And so on. You are absolutely disqualified as ingame police, your posts here are the prove.

There are unwritten rules ... and they are called "norms". And every written rule is based on norms.

Dude...

Let me call you dude too dude. If you and your sort had just a little plan of how life works, you would have realized, that every norm in real life is written, there are no unwritten norms. What you try to talk about is the moral compass which isn´t a norm but different to every person. And again: we talk about a video game where people are anonymus with no working age control, neither the moral compass, nor unwritten laws and norms or the principle of trust work here. Deal with it or leave it.

Bet your sweet bippy that if sbd. ninjas my taha staff that I get after 50+ runs of DP I will rant the shit out of him and out of GF if they wont do anything about it.

Help me out, can´t find the part in the game rules where Gameforge grants you that the Taha staff has to be yours when it drops. Link pls, thx.

Gotta say, there definitly should be a place to list proven (keyword being >>proven<<, with screenshots, videos, ...) not-so-nice-people

This list already exists, it´s called block list, mine is half full meanwhile...

But I am out here. At least we got moderators here (never thought I would say this in this forum after the last years) who take care that people don´t get defamated who:

1. probably aren´t even active in this forum to defend themselves

2. get prejudiced without any give prove

3. maybe act against someone´s moral compass but not against a game rule from Gameforge/NC-Soft

• Gotta say, there definitly should be a place to list proven (keyword being >>proven<<, with screenshots, videos, ...) not-so-nice-people, so everyone can look people up to rid themselves of potential ninja looters / scammers / whaever and no one else has to deal with their BS.

A community should ideally moderate itself - go against it and you'll get ostracized by the other members.

I think there was scammer list in ARM back in 2012, aswell as "cheater" warning and well, i don't recall it working too well (as for example they got to flag entire legions like there)

• I was sadly the templar of this group;

OP was ranger and trolled our DP all the way; he was pulling bosses while we planned to do captains, getting all the team wipes... then when we agree to move on he starts to kill all mobs for his drana quest (we were on rank A...).

On tree boss, he rolled on the gloves of the cleric, won it and we had to investigate to get the item back to our support's hands.

I was so pissed off by his attitude and gamestyle that I asked group to kick him which is rare.
    The SM that he blames actually refused to kick him, considering he payed his balaurs scales as everybody. Which I understand.

Total : 1h30 DP suffering this guy mixed up with his afk and trolling...

Earring were rolled out ffa as everybody kinda needed it. I did not have the best score, its the game even thought I would love to have them. It happens that the SM won the roll and decided to sell it to the glad.

Now flames everybody for his "bad luck".

Good to see Aion is filled with people like that. Cheers mate.

• Ninja looters everywhere but thats why i go with people iknow my own legion mostly.

Blocked so many for alot of reasons most of them have bad seriously bad attitude towards other players.

• and out of GF if they wont do anything about it.

They won't do anything about it.

Usually, the community excludes people who work against them by rolling on stuff they don't need. This worked rather well in Aion history so far. But most made some negative experiences of course, I had this chanter rolling on my ring and handing it to their legion's SM too (he rolled less compared to me), but all I can do is block them.

The issue might be as well that Classic is still new and rather "huge" (Atreia at least), so people feel like they can avoid facing social issues due to the amount of players. At some point this may change. Somewhat similar to reportable scammers or cheaters.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• I was sorc 😂