Which classic server has the most noobs?

• As for Tahabata server,

in PvP Elyos are winning since day 1, getting more AP from dred bc 90% winrate, having fat archon PvP gear, half of Elyos players on the server are spending most of their day camping in Asmodae with their entire legion.

Almost all the skilled PvP players picked Elyos race.

Doing dred as Asmo is like....you'll have a story to tell at the end of it.

Asmo tanks tend to mark the Ely cleric or chanter with 1. (instead of giving them ZZZ and putting the 1 on cloth, then leather)

On siege, our Asmo alliance leaders put the kisks in a fort that is going to be attacked by Elys instead of somewhere near where we attack. If they even HAVE an alliance kisk....

We don't get functional groups,classes in siege partys are a wildcard. If there are even 6 people ONLINE in the party.

People can't handle their mana. I have a mana heal so I pay attention to the partys mana bar.

They don't use mana treatment or pots whatsoever, Dux is at 80% and they are out of mana and sit down to rest.

They are inefficient and don't know the techniques to maximize their damage output.

I do more DPS as a support chanter than a full DPS ranger. That should not be possible.

Unfortunate for us few good Asmo players to be weighted down by the mass of noobshits.

Is it the same for Atreia server??

Because when I enter quick dred bc it's too late and I think I ain't find a party for dred that late, then I get 5 Asmos from Atreia server in my dred, and they are even worse then our noobshits from Tahabata, we don't even make it to the prison cells for the daily quests.

Which leads me to assume that Asmos are the losing faction on both classic servers.

• Get over it. Honestly, you are not the first and, sadly, not the last to learn this is the game, and this is what happens because it's impossible to make the game fair for a long time. This isn't 2010; this is all known.

The game will always have balance issues. You get enough veteran players to play one side, and it will carry that race until equal competition is present from the other side and there is good leadership. As soon as the leadership stops, the race fumbles. This happened with Elyos on NA. Elyos, in my opinion, has better PVE opportunities with Zapiel and Bolvig, and thus can come out stronger.

Just play the game or leave.

• The game will always have balance issues. You get enough veteran players to play one side, and it will carry that race until equal competition is present from the other side and there is good leadership.

If there would be enough long-term dedicated players, I would bother to take that responsibilities and teach legions how to be successful, but if you don't know who will stay or how gameforge intends to proceed with the game, it's not worth making the effort.

Elyos, in my opinion, has better PVE opportunities with Zapiel and Bolvig, and thus can come out stronger.

Elyos have an easier campaign and better dungeons, the race acceleration is faster.

This may be intended storywise.

The Asmo side having more hardships to overcome should forge stronger players, but I don't see it happening yet, often wondering how the heck certain people made it to lv50 in the first place.

On top of the rifting problem where entire elyos-legions camp important mainquest spots and dungeon entrances in asmodae to prevent the asmo side from doing their mainquests / grinding gear. Then we lose players because they never get to do their campaign, meanwhile the elyos advantage snowballs.

Just play the game or leave.

No need to get toxic, especially when you play Aion on easy mode.

• As for Tahabata server,

in PvP Elyos are winning since day 1, getting more AP from dred bc 90% winrate, having fat archon PvP gear

I play on Tahabata Elyos and this is likely the biggest crap I ever had tro read on this forum. Siege on Tahabata is equal, both factions get a keep nearly the same time when they attack different ones. Tahabata Asmo had Roah AND Asteria for over two weeks where we weren´t able to get one of them. And yes, plenty of Elyos put their kisks at siege too in a fort that will be attacked.

Tahabata Dred is equal too, when I build a premade for Dred and we get an Asmo premade as enemy, more than 50% asmo premade wins.

When you rift from elyos to asmos, you die every few meters because an asmo group up to half an asmo alliance camps the rift spots.

So wtf are you talking about? Ever thought about that the problem is just you?

• And becouse of it you call people noobs?

Ok, let me introduce you as pro what do you do wrong!

You said you have problems with dredg wich means you are max lvl or close to wich is not pro move. If you knew anything you would have stayed 40 to gear that "archon gear" like ely. But you did't do it.

2nd thing, siege is only fun atm and you gain less ap/kinah there than killing any 40 mob in abyss for same time spent.

3rd stop being soo good and let us other noobs to chill..

• Guard are only one of the benefits! Ofc they are cca 20k ap/h if you want to farm and loads of stigma shards, particly 3-4k kinah per guard.

But there are plenty of benefits, for example dredge gives 7k raw ap and lower forts gives aprox 6k ap in relics per run and 300k raw kina plus alot worthy mats and gear.

Any mob or rep quest you touch rewards you with pure gold.

He complained about dredge, siege mistakes etc. I only wanted to explain to him that he doesnt know as much as he thinks that he knows and he is calling others noobs.