UNTRADE ABLE ITEMS

• Is it possible to give weapons dropped from dungeon to another player? If yes, how and by what method? exp; Triroan's Spear..

• Group gets the spear dropped, no one in group needs it, they spam in group search chat that they sell the spear, you and others bid on it by whispering the caller, you have the highest bid, you get invited in group (and maybe ported to boss location), you pay the group via private shop, you can loot the spear from boss after loot is given free.

Best possible outcome: you are honest, group is honest, you pay them, you can loot and get your spear

First possible bad outcome: the group are scammers, you pay them several millions and don´t get your loot because it possible never gave the loot or someone in group already looted the spear and there is only worthless crap loot left in boss

Second possible bad outcome: you are a scammer, you demand to loot first, loot your spear and never pay them for it

Anyways, when someone is scammed, don´t ask the support for help because they won´t help you for reasons.

Me for my part, I would never pay before I have the loot, because when I am a scammer, the group looses only one loot they didn´t have few minutes ago, but if they are scammers, I loose several millions of kinah I had before. But no group will let you loot before you paid, for that I will never get a dropped weapon...

• to sell the boss dropped item all group must pass the item roll (not sure about if you do it solo, maybe works without passing), then someone should hold the loot open, once you automatically get kicked out from looting the corpse another player should be able to loot. You should keep holding boss corpse open until the buyer comes to boss room and pays.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• to sell the boss dropped item all group must pass the item roll (not sure about if you do it solo, maybe works without passing), then someone should hold the loot open, once you automatically get kicked out from looting the corpse another player should be able to loot. You should keep holding boss corpse open until the buyer comes to boss room and pays.

15min to 20 min to open loot when everyone pass roll

45 min approx if you are solo

(no need to keep loot, it's only to prevent the buyer to loot before they pay)

Me for my part, I would never pay before I have the loot

then you won't be able to loot. no group will ever let you loot before you pay.

but most of the time, people selling are safe.