AS USUAL NO MAINTENACE INFO ON LIVE SERVERS !!!!!!

• Well its starts to seem to be on purpuse what GF is doing. It seems they want the LIVE SERVERS GONE FOR GOOD !!!

THEY ONLY FOCUS ON THEIR NEW CASH COW -> AION CLASSIC !!!

Outside of that, it seems that the "Live servers" do not exist anymore, all posts and all care of GF is for AOIN CLASSIC.

:censored:

GIVE US SOME INFO IN TIME ABOUT LIVE SERVERS TOO !!!!!

Just to resume, no info about maintenace, server info current status during DDOS attacks was on nearly DAILY basis for AION CLASSIC, NOT :censored: Word on LIVE Servers, until you where directly addressed.

DO YOU JOB, THERE IS ANOTHER AION OUTSIDE AION CLASSIC !!!!!!!

//watch your language - Sparx

• DO YOU JOB, THERE IS ANOTHER AION OUTSIDE AION CLASSIC !!!!!!!

It´s not only that they don´t care about weekly updates for live server, there is no single word about update 8.5 or further plans for live servers.

Good news is, when they screw classic, they automatically screw live too and we don´t have to think about fails in AION anymore...... :)

• Cash cow Classic? Like... for real? Coming from a Live player?

Yes. Unfortunatelly true that Aion Classic is their new CASH COW.

If you are on Live servers there is an average of 50 pple online, all left to Classic.

So what do you think, that it is not for real ???

• Hello,

usually there is a weekly maintenance, but not every time. There is only a maintenance when it is needed and for this week it seems it was not. That was always the case and happend from time to time in the past.

Also news about new stuff will be shared if there is anything new.

~ Sparx ~

• Cash cow Classic? Like... for real? Coming from a Live player?

Wanna bet that they made more income at classic last month than on live last year?

Easy. Live is dead. And for good reasons.
    My point was that Live has been a p2w fiesta for a lot of years, while on Classic you're good to go with a relatively cheap monthly subscription.

• We all know this. But this time, it s the end for daeva pass, relics and kerubim quest... and no information at all.....so i m agree with Epidemic, it s just the end for the live version, and you ll never seen me on classic.. i don t want return back on past....if players love to pay each month....i m glad for them..so have fun all on this classic version, and don t forget it ll come like live is now.....with bots, cheaters and p2w but for that i don t blame, you ask for that..

• bots are already part of Classic, cheaters too because these new bots can teleport from target to target and from land to land and Gameforge gives no fck about it :)

• its easy---> live version of aion is over... no daeva pass, no Lords relics event but we will still get a sacred waters from apsha quests, still silente around gold pack rewards from past....

total zero activity on servers (elyos side)... only asmo groups zerg 1 or 2 elyos on maps... all gone to classic, but as we already know people are upset also from classic so maybe they will come back to live aion :))))

• its easy---> live version of aion is over... no daeva pass, no Lords relics event but we will still get a sacred waters from apsha quests, still silente around gold pack rewards from past....

total zero activity on servers (elyos side)... only asmo groups zerg 1 or 2 elyos on maps... all gone to classic, but as we already know people are upset also from classic so maybe they will come back to live aion :))))

...Which was dead long before Classic released. Just make peace with the fact that 8.4 onwards is dead.

• We all know this. But this time, it s the end for daeva pass, relics and kerubim quest... and no information at all

live version of aion is over... no daeva pass, no Lords relics event but we will still get a sacred waters from apsha quests

Only thing i can think of is a merge inc soon thats why they delaying those stuff, so they won't get messed up. Otherwise what's the point of it? Classic is already more than enough populated, so no need for gameforge to destroy live even further to push even more population there.

Drestam

Care to share some info if you have on this matter? Why all those silent deactivations in aion live?

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• My point was that Live has been a p2w fiesta for a lot of years, while on Classic you're good to go with a relatively cheap monthly subscription.

Live (or other Gf games) is the mirror where you can see how classic also will end.

GF doesn't care about game population, but game income. If servers lose people, they won't try to get new players, but get the same income from the current ones.

Now it is starting and p2w stuff is not so much, it's ok. But with less players and more patches p2w party will start there too for sure.

6quw561.gif

• Most pvp-maps are already on inter-server. I don't think you'll see a growth in active population. Only more afk-ers in Gelk and Ingi. :|

• Most pvp-maps are already on inter-server. I don't think you'll see a growth in active population. Only more afk-ers in Gelk and Ingi. :|

3 out of 4 forts on every siege takes places in normal servers, so you can do the math...

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• Live (or other Gf games) is the mirror where you can see how classic also will end.

GF doesn't care about game population, but game income. If servers lose people, they won't try to get new players, but get the same income from the current ones.

Now it is starting and p2w stuff is not so much, it's ok. But with less players and more patches p2w party will start there too for sure.

Exactly this.

• This Wednesday June 14th, they will perform their weekly maintenance. So always no news about daeva pass.....lords relics...and kerubin quest...

Are you serious really ? do you think people will stay only with your open world for loot some items....an event for stigmas... nice but without daeva quest, where can we get some of them ? ..oh i m stupid, for sure, with xp buy some to pnj....you make me crazzy...

3 weeks without daeva pass....

we have nothing to do... just looking around, and looking for another game to play, and not a GF game for sure....

Please give us some news about live aion....

• Yeah, please just give us 8.5 already. Ppl on classic are complaining about getting a patch too soon in 3 months, yet we are stuck on 8.4 since 9 months already. KR's already in the Aphsaranta season AFTER the one we're getting in 8.5 (Ariel / Azphel vs Vaizel / Triniel - while we're currently still on Yustiel / Lumiel)

To add insult to injury, right now there is almost nothing to do on the live servers. No relic, no daeva pass, no more HT since the migration, it's really boring right now. Please act on this before the last few dedicated live players leave, I'd be sad to see the live version die for good.