Fight against bots! I ask for the support of those who are not indifferent!!!!!!

• Greetings to everyone, I am sure that this problem is not new, and everyone is interested in eliminating this disease, bot breeding. I see at least 15 bots a day that kill the economy of the game, kill the whole process and the opportunity to play, this road is short and everyone is familiar with the story, it doesn't come to anything good in the end, a sad ending and indignation that you spent on this carefree sad ending.

I found out today that the complaint button in the game does not work, how is part of the mechanics of the game not fully implemented? I was informed by other players that in order to fix this violation, it is necessary to record a video and contact support. Then why did they leave this button? Is it really impossible to simplify complaints? for what reason are there no GM who could react to this or that situation as quickly as possible?

I have written a lot, there are also a lot of questions, join the discussion, support, because in a different way I only see the careless end of the proest, as I have not observed it for the first time on other pirates.

Tell us, is there a struggle? What will you do to improve?

• yes, the game probably has more bots than active players, however, bots never destroyed the economy, in fact, bots usually are good at keeping low prices at raw materials, you don't want to pay 15k kinah for a Minor Armor flux do you? since no player will stay and farm for decades for 20- of those or any other loot materials need it. Yes, that is a real problem, but to say bots destroy the economy is a false positive angle.

• yes, the game probably has more bots than active players, however, bots never destroyed the economy, in fact, bots usually are good at keeping low prices at raw materials, you don't want to pay 15k kinah for a Minor Armor flux do you? since no player will stay and farm for decades for 20- of those or any other loot materials need it. Yes, that is a real problem, but to say bots destroy the economy is a false positive angle.

And that was the important thing about playing aion. The economy goes around because of the bots and that's not correct my dude. Aion was meant to be grindy because of his Eastern Model, and that was the thing that fascinated me, you could be a crafter and sell things, gatherer and sell raw materials. I mean THAT was the conomy, not these shitty load of bots that you nowaday see. It's unbelievable.

I myself ask together with the thread's author to ATLEAST hire 1 or 2 GM's because reporting players that behave strangely is OUR concern iif , of course, we wanna teach them a laesson on how to behave but reporting something that was created as a third part to advantage people like bots then by selling money with gold sellers is another thing. And Gameforge (as is written in the contract) doesn't accept ANY third parts in the client. Then Gameforge DO SOMETHING for the bots, it's your duty to hire someone else and not tell people ''report them'' because you don't wanna do the dirty job. You hire, you pay the people to keep the game safe PERIOD.

Edited once, last by Dante564 ().

Dear, can you tell me at least 3 successful games using bots and auto fights that have been delayed for at least 5 years? Do you hear yourself talking about what you are writing? When I read what you write, I have thoughts that you are among the participants in the use of bots. This is not a statement, but only a constituent opinion when reading what you write. You write helps the economy and the players, and what do you explain? The fact that the player does not have to grind? Did you know that Grind is the basis of this game? You're talking about available armor, and it wasn't available? Any player who does not have the necessary amount can go and knock out this armor, those who have this amount can afford to buy armor, and with bots, people have no way to buy, no way to knock out, because it will not work because all free mobs are killed by 100500 bots and plus taking the chance on themselves the release of something valuable. Please don't justify the actions superficially if you don't want to go deeper.

The main online is people who remember and know AION since 2008, because there is a reason in the name there is a prefix "classic" and now imagine 2 models, and I will describe them to you and tell me which model from the presented will interest you more, and so:

1) You get into the game, the autoboy button appears, you press it and all the content ends there. This also applies to bots that kill the economy, bots are the same autoboy button.

2) You get into the game and see how someone does something, someone collects something, someone writes something in the chat, acquaintances appear from communication, these acquaintances then form into groups that gather in the dungeon, after you learn that you can equip better, but to do this, you need to grind, then you get the much-desired thing that you have been striving so hard and diligently for...

People wake up, this is a panacea, a virus, a disease, this is a problem that needs to be fought, eliminated, BOTS are microterrorists who destroy our favorite GAME, we will not give it to them.

• I decided to take everything into my own hands, today I ran through 5 channels and found and fixed 29 bots, I upload all the content to YouTube later I will send a link to make this public, I will also give a list of Names who got into the frame.

I ask for the support of those who are not indifferent

• GF doesn't g.a.f about bots and cheaters, they are didn't banned RMT sellers that spam in game chat.

At elyos lab i see how archer (43 level) using speed hack and "no skill delay" killed packs of mobs in solo JUST IN SECONDS. He passed mobs at high speed and they are dont even triggered on him.

• I reported one bot like 3 times in past month. Sent video, hat heated chat with support and you know what happend?!

Bot is farming like boss becouse he is boss in this game 🤦

• Do not mistake my statement for the fact that I am not very well aware of what this game means. I was in that present time back in 2008+ when some Chinese individuals died of so much grind so I know what the game is all about. And I do not agree at all with botting but the ugly reality says, and let s go down on memory lane since players literally died exhausted of the grind, someone said at one point, we need a program to not die anymore, and there you go aion botting, probably the most famous botting type of all MMORPG appeared, and the reality check said it was a necessity rather a luxury.

Keep in mind the mentality has changed, people are way too much sensitive that was in the back days, understand that player base is infinite lower than in the old days so botting is far more visible in the present, hence the reaction and I would say is quite normal of anyone against botting.

But in the same sentence I will ask you the same thing I ve stated previously, how would be to click on broker NPC and buy whatever flux you need for whatever gear you want with 1 mil kinah because no one has the patience to grind anymore? how about being a bit more logical than sensitive? cause instantly when that will happened everyone will start the logical rage that the game is dead and is ridiculous to have those kinds of prices so here is my statement in its full logic. You need someone or something to give you that flux with 500 kinah not 1 million, because if tomorrow the bots will simply stop to exist in Aion, the trades will be simply dead because you don't have 5 hours a day 7 days a week to farm whatever materials u need or drops right? therefore you pay the price of the luxury to have a program doing that for your rather than spend your entire life on whatever you want to craft.

We are not in 2010 anymore, people don't have that patience anymore, and no one but absolutely no one will spend on a regular base 10 hours to farm 4 mats for their uber-expensive gear. everyone wants now fast fast fast everything so yea, botting in 2023 believe it or not is not worst than it was at the beginning.

and no, I am a PVP player, far from me any kind of botting for a video game.

• They didn't die from the grind. And from gambling addiction.

The main problem is that they bypass the restrictions.

The number of running clients.

For the sale of loot. Use of unpaid level 10+ accounts.

• I am sorry to inform you that 3 Chinese players died because of exhausting playing Aion. Since then, Aion instate in game messages to take a rest every hour as you might see it from time to time. Ofc, this happened in 2009. the news were all over.

• I am sorry to inform you that 3 Chinese players died because of exhausting playing Aion. Since then, Aion instate in game messages to take a rest every hour as you might see it from time to time. Ofc, this happened in 2009. the news were all over.

You are projecting private gaming disorders onto the masses. Thus justifying the dishonesty of some people.

It would be more rational to disable some of the channels in Brusthonin.

• The bots have never been banned recently in this game couse 50% of normal players use to bots (more or little i don't know*) Most player in this game are over 30y ex aion retail "young" player that now have a job, families and probably kids.

I'm most probably worried to spent my time in game with real game pvp, pve and leave annoyng part to an automated macro (that Ncsoft makes available in the game)

[...]

Also cannot understand how can people be worried about bots when we have hackers that send 10-20 skill in a single second, issue with ddos attacks and some bugs that in my little opinion more degrading that botting or autofarming.

Edit by Isobel: Out of ToS

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• So you admitted you use bots. If a game is meant to be grindy and you don't like it and you need to use bots for that then sorry but can leave, sincerely. Another game-destroying fck like you isn't needed.

• I'm a farmer and a craftsman, the game doesn't make sense to me because it's competing with players using bots.

- I was supposed to start fighting it by creating an internaktwyno map of bot locations + excel database. but I lacked motivation for something that would not be appreciated anyway

Wake up people it was 15 years ago and it will be now, the proof is NA where Aion is dead. This is to extort money from people without providing them with even a basic quality of service and pretending to respect their client.

No amount of forum threads or player petitions will change that as long as NC and GF profit from bots and cheaters.

If they were going to do it, they would have done it from the start of Classic!!!

because you can believe me they know more than all of you that this game is all about bot competition

Don't be fooled again and don't waste your time, money and energy on sentiment for this game

THIS GAME IS DEAD AND THIS IS MILKING A DEAD COW IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

• Bot drivers run two or more game clients on the same computer. We are limited to one window, is that fair?

:censored:

//do not post instructions to bypass the one-client rule for classic - Sparx

Playing this shit Since 2010, As always and forever !!
    Asmodian General : "BonJovi"
    Good Elyos is Dead Elyos