Fight against bots! I ask for the support of those who are not indifferent!!!!!!

• There are tons of bots freely botting, I guess we will have to get used on them as people at NA did.

And farm bots for ap in ingi/gelk..

• I share everything that I promised earlier, a list, video material.

As well as videos:

[...]

Edit Olly : The board is not the place to report bots. Contact the support insteed.

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Hooray, they started to ban bots, I'm counting my hunting and my contribution to purification, 47 is my account, who is more?)))

Have they...? I reported a group of bots, with video, and week later saw that same group of bots. They not only 'bot', but they also use cheats like teleporting away when in danger, teleporting short distances to move faster, and ofc no animation. Smartest bot i've seen teleported up on some wooden structure to safely farm mobs with his spiritmaster spirit.

The minimum GF could do is send just one game master into the game - just one day each week, to run around the world and ban obvious bots.

• Sometimes that happens, they say that they will investigate the matter, then you find the same bots farming again. I also love that they won't let you know about the course of investigation, like they're hiding what they 're suppose to do and yet they don't do...

"We can assure you that we will investigate this situation, however we would like to inform you now that we will be unable to share any progress or actions taken due to data privacy laws. We will also be unable to answer any questions regarding the topic."

Some of them, well mannered, tell you that the matter has been taken care of.

"Thank you for contacting the AION Customer Support and created list.
    Thanks to the provided data, we've been able to take actions against reported bots."

• [...] they need us to do their work which is finding and reporting the bots...Why sould we buy daeva passes, items from Daeva shop and so on [...]

Edit Olly : Encouraging to break the rules is forbidden.

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• [...] they need us to do their work which is finding and reporting the bots...Why sould we buy daeva passes, items from Daeva shop and so on [...]

Edit Olly : Encouraging to break the rules is forbidden.

How are u gonna make AP?

• If you remove the bots, then I think the current online will decrease by 2 times if not 3 times. And these are important numbers for developers!

They don't even ban cheaters, and you write here for bots. Just recently I saw a character run past me like formula one.

• I just inserted a video confirming my words that I had already seen a cheater. No more no less. This is not an advertisement suddenly there someone thought otherwise.

• I just inserted a video confirming my words that I had already seen a cheater. No more no less. This is not an advertisement suddenly there someone thought otherwise.

Did you bother to look at the Video?

The top comment was a sticky with the person selling bots.

• I saw this video. And my conclusion was that I saw in the game, there were cheats when the character ran past me too quickly. And this video is confirmation for me that there are cheats for this game, and as I understand it, they most likely work ....... and I really hope that at least they will ban for cheats. After all, if the fight against cheats is the same as with bots, then unfortunately we won’t be able to play this game for a long time ... after all, bots are not such a big problem as when there are a lot of cheaters in the game.

• I saw this video. And my conclusion was that I saw in the game, there were cheats when the character ran past me too quickly. And this video is confirmation for me that there are cheats for this game, and as I understand it, they most likely work ....... and I really hope that at least they will ban for cheats. After all, if the fight against cheats is the same as with bots, then unfortunately we won’t be able to play this game for a long time ... after all, bots are not such a big problem as when there are a lot of cheaters in the game.

Teleport Bots are both....

• I don't even understand why bots population would be of any importance to GF... these bots don't even buy siel's, they don't spend any real currency in the shop... so just fckn ban them already. Run a script or something to detect bots teleporting around and clean this poop up.

• Bots are not banned with outflow many times today I met them with 70 in 1 place and I don't know how many times I reported them, unfortunately support does nothing about it ;/

• I don't even understand why bots population would be of any importance to GF... these bots don't even buy siel's, they don't spend any real currency in the shop... so just fckn ban them already. Run a script or something to detect bots teleporting around and clean this poop up.

maybe because GF make more money on side businesses selling Kinah to players, since they also don't do anything about the RMT spammers (and no i dont actually believe this, but honestly most of the changes they made i classic would lend itself well to do this)

I gave up on GF/Aion a couple of weeks ago, but i got my nostalgic trip down memory lane and a reminder why i quit in the first place. Had some hopes that something would have been learned in 15 years but i guess not, and the current issues with the game looks like it will just be worse in 2.0 when there is even more kinah sinks.

But for those still playing i hope you will continue to have fun

• But for those still playing i hope you will continue to have fun

There is NO WAY having fun with that amount of bots.

I'm right now in Theobomos, Northern Latheron Coast. There are 8 channels, all over filled with teleporthack using groups of 5-10 bots. They port to mobs kill them and port to the next group leaving the whole area empty. Same in Abyss.

I have been playing Aion since 2009 and have NEVER seen such s**t.

Imagination, rather than mere intelligence, is the truly human quality.

In memory of Terry Pratchett

Edited once, last by Cohen ().

• [...]

The bots don't even try to hide themselves, an afk GM could ban them.

ps. im not telling which of those is a bot, so pls dont blame me for naming anyone for being one.

Edit Olly : Do not report on the forums, contact the support.