Tickets to get access to log into the game

• I paid for 90 days of siels to read that admins playing to ban random IPs therefore some players can log in and others cannot. Maybe administrators could explain to people how it is possible that you pay for any product (service) and you get banned? Is this a joke? I will try to create this sick tickets to get access to log in but if it will not work I will claim refund from paypal and I am not goona ask gameforge for acceptation. Thank you.

• Same i got disconnected today and since then i cannot connect to the game.Every time i try to make a ticket i cant becuase for some reason the account i have on the launcher doesn't work on the ticket website. Any1 can help?

• Hello,

I am not sure Support can help with the recent issues people still experience trying to log into the game. We changed a few things last night and it is already a lot better. Have you tried logging in today? If it still doesn't work, you might have to try a few times.

Don't hesitate to open a ticket if you need anything related to rules or issues ingame and as it was mentioned, you need to create a new account there.

• Hello,

I am not sure Support can help with the recent issues people still experience trying to log into the game. We changed a few things last night and it is already a lot better. Have you tried logging in today? If it still doesn't work, you might have to try a few times.

Don't hesitate to open a ticket if you need anything related to rules or issues ingame and as it was mentioned, you need to create a new account there.

The post I'm quoting is from two hours ago. Before, you stated this on Discord:

It looks like the info I had was outdated. Regarding IP issues you will need to be a bit more patient until we are done adjusting our filters. Support won't be able to change the whitelist. I am deeply sorry for the misinformation!

This matches what the support writes you if you submit a ticket regarding the Authorization server error that has been going on since yesterday at least.

This is a contradiction. The whole issues aside, the misleading information provided are a matter I have to criticize. You made people even send more tickets and now again even though we are told to wait with the usual blabla template message. Not to forget that the weekend is coming up.

If I can't log in after trying it more than ten times in 24 hours, I will not spend my day continuing it. Even some millennial gamer sometimes can use their time more wisely after all.

One of your main tasks is communication with the community, I don't think that I have to tell you how badly this continued contradictions will reflect on your company.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• Hello,

im trying to enter the game 30 times in 1 attempt which takes me around 1 hour to get in, are you blind or you don`t really get whats going on here? if you did some "changes" and it is "better" already im gonna ask you, do you really see nothing on forum and the people who facing login issues after your "changes"?

• Sirkka Indeed, the Authorization server issues happened already and these were the instructions I had then. Since it was the same error message I thought we would need to do the same. Sorry for the confusion there :)

dk94894dk What message do you get? If you are on our Discord you can have a look at the #troubleshooting channel, you might find solutions that fit your issue.

• Sirkka Indeed, the Authorization server issues happened already and these were the instructions I had then. Since it was the same error message I thought we would need to do the same. Sorry for the confusion there :)

dk94894dk What message do you get? If you are on our Discord you can have a look at the #troubleshooting channel, you might find solutions that fit your issue.

the whole time a receive this error