Compensations...

• Hello, I just read the new compensation for the disconnections suffered last weekend.

Gameforge rewards us, with:

• Siel’s Energy (3 days)
    • 270 Qunas
    • 3x [Event] Instance Entry Selection Scroll Bundle
    • 3x Time Activation Stone
    • 3x [Event] Entry Scroll for Dark Poeta

So...

I don't want to extend much, but is it so complicated to have stable servers?

Gameforge, people do not want these gifts, they want what happened to not happen again, because it is a real shame.

This is a completly joke. Leet see:

1- Why Siel’s Energy (3 days) ???

Does that mean there will be no new attacks on the future?

Because "this problem" started last Friday and until Tuesday (today), I keep getting disconnections. I'm sorry, but you don't buy me with 3 days.

2- 270 Qunas.

Subtle trick to get people to buy the battle pass, nothing more to add at this point.

3- More Scrolls... for "Stable Runs"

3x [Event] Instance Entry Selection Scroll Bundle 3x Time Activation Stone 3x [Event] Entry Scroll for Dark Poeta

I saw this and it's like...

I understand that Gameforge takes it for granted, that people only made Dark Poet at the time of disconnections, one attempt per day, when we have been like this for at least five days and there are people who spend and play everything, during their free weekend. Week or on the same day, to give a practical example.

Does Gameforge play fortune teller?

How can they take so many things for granted?

It's funny, to say the least...

Imagine one day having stable servers, like the rest of the mmorpg on the market... A myth, seen what has been seen.

I'll end by saying that I love Aion, but I wish NCSOFT never gave you the license years ago. It is a pity.

Edited once, last by Petanos ().

• They give the compensation now because if they would wait till it's under control they had to give us 5-7 days or more....

But they already should now...

• The funny thing is that I just donated and left the game and now I’m hanging on the pin code I can’t enter, I poke no numbers with the mouse ... I bought myself a subscription for 30 days:pushharder: I want compensation....Come on Gameforge you can do it!!!!

• Hey Gameforge, I want more for the time I've wasted in the past week, and the time I'm still wasting now.

That Dark Poeta key you gave us, already wasted by a server lag.

This is unacceptable for us costumers.

• We are still working towards providing a more stable environment but we can't stop everything else because of these issues :) We're all doing out best to make Classic a success!

• We are still working towards providing a more stable environment but we can't stop everything else because of these issues :) We're all doing out best to make Classic a success!

how many times in how many threads u make now copy+paste ?

• Obviously the 3 days siels is a joke as the problems continue. At this point, the minimum should be 7 days siels.

Also, the soul heal should be 1 kinah so that paying for the deaths caused by disconnects and lags is practically free. It's unacceptable asking me to pay with 'discount' for something that is the fault of Gameforge.

Now about the entry scrolls, etc...ok you give some but what about the wasted roah/asteria runs? what about the AP we didn't get cause we disconnected in dredgion?

For at least a week we should be allowed DOUBLE entries. That means, two dredgions per day, two roah/asteria per day, 10 entries per week for an instance that normally has 5, etc.

Well, i appreciate the "effort", but...

Siel's Energy (3 days)

Nothing personal against you CM, but this is completely a joke.

How many more days will we go without protection against new DDoS attacks? And pls, no more scrolls for "stable runs". Thanks...

• Obviously the 3 days siels is a joke as the problems continue. At this point, the minimum should be 7 days siels.

Also, the soul heal should be 1 kinah so that paying for the deaths caused by disconnects and lags is practically free. It's unacceptable asking me to pay with 'discount' for something that is the fault of Gameforge.

Now about the entry scrolls, etc...ok you give some but what about the wasted roah/asteria runs? what about the AP we didn't get cause we disconnected in dredgion?

For at least a week we should be allowed DOUBLE entries. That means, two dredgions per day, two roah/asteria per day, 10 entries per week for an instance that normally has 5, etc.

+ 1

• inventory is full of trash we not need, low lvl potions only for alt chats maybe, scrolls :)? bear candy? what? we die in lags 5 days and we got this? really? we need cc for 1 kinah and normal gifts, even high lvl potions, jellyes, good candys, if you cant give nothing more, but not this thrash!

• so many DP runs ruined, so many scales that are very expensive lost. Giva us god damnt chest with selectable anuhart gear, at least 200 scrolls, scales and time activation scrolls + crowns. Greedy gomeforge.

• Since the DDoS attacks are still going on and I haven't played in a week, GF's inability to prevent them and fix the problem has cost me a week of paid time. This marks the end of AION classic for me forever, and GameForge has once again demonstrated its inability to run game servers. I wish everyone the best of luck.

~ Say what you mean, mean what you say ~

• Since the DDoS attacks are still going on and I haven't played in a week, GF's inability to prevent them and fix the problem has cost me a week of paid time. This marks the end of AION classic for me forever, and GameForge has once again demonstrated its inability to run game servers. I wish everyone the best of luck.

best luck for you too mate

• The compensation is a joke, when the problems still continue. It would be already time for the next 3 days?

But then you already announce 2.0? Are you serious?

• Compensations:

Siel’s Energy (3 days)

This is clearly not sufficient as we are now on Day 7 of these issues.

GF should freeze everyones remaining Siels energy time until this is solved, as well as issue 4 days more Siel's Energy.

Entry scrolls + Time activation stones

Fair enough for those days, obviously with this still ongoing prepare for another round.

What is lacking though is AP compensation, and no a PVP AP event which was planned anyways is NOT a compensation.

These attacks have been constantly targeted every single day during dredgion times and countless runs have been lost due to this.

GF should:

1. Request a change to get 3x dredgions daily like it was in the original game, one might have a slight chance to complete at least one.

2. Compensate for the lost AP, say 50/50 win/loss dredges for 7 days, 2-3 major ancient crowns.

PS: Fun fact: When the game was run by NCSoft players were given a major ancient crown every single wednesday as compensation for maintenance, imagine that.