POLL: Will you be subbing another month if botters, hackers, gold sellers, AND ap traders arent dealt with

• Will you be subbing another month if botters, hackers, gold sellers, poor drops/ap AND ap traders arent dealt with 64

1. NO (42) 66%
    2. YES (22) 34%

Hey, i hope you dont mind, i would like to know where everyone stands so i know what i do next month for gaming.

Edited once, last by Hellorien ().

• poor drops/AP are a bigger issue though

I disagree on this. Not that it is not an issue, but drops and abyss points are the same prerequisites for everyone. Abusers tend to change the odds in their favour which I totally dislike.

Since I paid for three months already my option is not available, but if the situation develops as it did on Aion Classic NA, I am certainly out of here (full of bots). Furthermore seeing the new patch on Aion Classic NA which shifted all world drops in some loot boxes I am uncertain if I am even willing to spend more time on Aion Classic EU, since it is going to follow the same path.

Seeing that we have a five star out of nowhere suddenly, abyss points cant be that much of an issue.

• It's a bit funny how literally every issue aside of economy is just something that could easily be dealt by gameforge alone if they cared (as in without need to involve NCK). Then again, not like I expected gameforge to bother in the first place.

Personally I'm out from the game already, it was fun and nostalgic two weeks, but most likely will come back around when the new content/class is out, or if they run any nice event/implement any permanent solutions

Seeing that we have a five star out of nowhere suddenly, abyss points cant be that much of an issue.

fr, dude got at least 80k ap in a day, he went from <411.700 at 23.05 to 491.938 today, quite a thing

• None of the"problems" mentioned in the question are of big concern to me. There are other reasons for not p(l)aying.

The nostalgia isn't there for me. Not that expected much of classic anyway. It's old and not all games age well.

And... I stopped playing because I can't finish quests because people that are 10+ levels above me enjoy killing me over and over. :D

• Those guys are the target actually - gankers buying SUB + PASS and possibly shop stuff to sell to "plebs". These ppl defend Classic fanatically actually as they are "winning".

• And... I stopped playing because I can't finish quests because people that are 10+ levels above me enjoy killing me over and over. :D

Rifting is an outdated gameplay mechanic that failed in past, and i don't see any reason why it won't failed again now. Combined with AP ranking, it encourages players to be a$$h0les and kill everything that moves without pvp ethics.

People blinded from nostalgia, and frustrated from the shitshow that live aion become, forgot how unfriendly and raw these early aion patches was. Enjoy your rude awakening i guess ^ ^

It's almost impossible for lowbies and ungeared to do quests without a ranger or sin constantly appears and nuke you.

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• That's exactly the business model here. The only people I know advancing this early on are heavy shop/kinah buyers so far. I know some who spent 500-1K euro already, tell me again how classic is not p2w.

• Do you think gameforge will notice that the forum is now mostly filled with red flags of players about to quit?

if this poll is any indication around this time, we're talking about 66% unhappy customers.

1. the forum never reflected the player base in any way

2. no one important at Gameforge ever wrote the forum, all official-lookalike we ever got here were some freelancer moderators which play zero roll for Gameforge

3. no matter how many polls you make and how they end, Gameforge never cared about your feelings, the business model for AION classic EU is, to milk the dead cow as fast and hard they can, no one cares how many players leave in 2 or 3 months

4. as soon as a moderator sees this post, it will be flagged ("your post has to be given free by a moderator......"), so it gets invisible and no one will ever read it further, because its critics and its true and no one shall read such nasty things like critics and truth

Edited once, last by Rumblefish ().

• I really believed that after 14 years I learned something from NCSOFT and GF. But I can see ten of the same ways to scam us and extort money for sponsoring this farm of bots and scammers. Farewell to this shameless company that leeches money off sentimental, nostalgic people

• Do you think gameforge will notice that the forum is now mostly filled with red flags of players about to quit?

if this poll is any indication around this time, we're talking about 66% unhappy customers.

i read the opinions from the same twenty players on this forum and that is it. compared to the hundreds of players it has no relevance. if just for one day all players would come on the board and state their opinion, like thousands of them, the impact could be there.

• It's almost impossible for lowbies and ungeared to do quests without a ranger or sin constantly appears and nuke you.

indeed. gameforge should implement the rift schedule like announced in their patchnotes.

These players will not be affected at all. The gankers who just go to the other side to kill everyone XPing that they can will log out at their kisk spot and log in there again the next time, put the next kisk and it repeats. These people are not those that go to the other side when rifts are open. They live there.