Atreia faction balance: too many asmos

• Galeas himself has literally posted %ratio of Ely to asmo few days after release it was 51 to 49 and server was locked right after. People were posting numbers on discord as well and the elyos had more people in all the counts (although the difference was only around 200 people) so quit complaining cause once elyos organize during the siege they will get divine.

Open world is zergy for both sides.

• Galeas himself has literally posted %ratio of Ely to asmo few days after release it was 51 to 49

51:49 would have been exactly what I would have posted myself if I was paid by Gameforge....... ;)

You're not too bright are you? Or you would have read my full message in which I mention the community did the counts.

• I have no idea where you found information that there are much more asmos. Like 2 weeks ago elyos had all the forts, while asmos barely took 1, elyos got enough people to defend it and take another one at the same time, so it is not about balance, it's about how lazy elyos become. Even in Abbyss rank there are more elyos than asmos. And about your Indratu, you have like normal mobs there and in asmo side there are all elites so people farm there much easily. You didn't see asmo broker prices for scales,

• Galeas himself has literally posted %ratio of Ely to asmo few days after release it was 51 to 49

51:49 would have been exactly what I would have posted myself if I was paid by Gameforge....... ;)

You're not too bright are you? Or you would have read my full message in which I mention the community did the counts.

Sorry, read only what I quoted, then it got boring as hell what you wrote and I stopped reading, my fault..... :(

• Galeas himself has literally posted %ratio of Ely to asmo few days after release it was 51 to 49 and server was locked right after. People were posting numbers on discord as well and the elyos had more people in all the counts (although the difference was only around 200 people) so quit complaining cause once elyos organize during the siege they will get divine.

How about an updated count limited to the lvl 50s.

How about an updated count limited to the lvl 50s.

That wouldn't work now since the population is too big. Most if not all classes exceed the 110 characters limit at 50. It was possible to do first few days after lock cause people were levelling and you could sort by level ranges.

• Or elyos get more entries than Asmodeans... *tinfoil hat*

• It´s not a matter of who´s more or less. Running Roah/Asteria raid just showed how stupid both factions are at least on Tahabata. Asmos are stupid as hell but Elyos match that by being even more stupid. No one is able to read the patchnotes about raids otherweise no one with some brain left would hardcore tryhard deff a keep. But both smartass factions do, so ridiculous......

• When you open new accounts for Atreia tomorrow you should lock it to allow only for Elyos chars, the faction balance at the moment is like 2:1 for asmos.

I wonder how is that possible when elyos always have minimum 100-200 more players during siege, and not just during that ofc but overall way more.
    At least on Atreia. 100% there is more elyos than asmo.

• It´s not a matter of who´s more or less. Running Roah/Asteria raid just showed how stupid both factions are at least on Tahabata. Asmos are stupid as hell but Elyos match that by being even more stupid. No one is able to read the patchnotes about raids otherweise no one with some brain left would hardcore tryhard deff a keep. But both smartass factions do, so ridiculous......

Has it ever occurred to you that people just want to pvp for fun instead of chasing stupid rewards?

Has it ever occurred to you that people just want to pvp for fun instead of chasing stupid rewards?

That sounds like an excuse and not even a true one. Never heard of people who attend sieges JUST (I repeat, just) for the sake of them Plus, these sieges are barely PvP. Those medals are needed either for kinah or Abyss gear. People who enjoy PvP don't crave PvP gear? I don't know, Rick...

• Has it ever occurred to you that people just want to pvp for fun instead of chasing stupid rewards?

That sounds like an excuse and not even a true one. Never heard of people who attend sieges JUST (I repeat, just) for the sake of them Plus, these sieges are barely PvP. Those medals are needed either for kinah or Abyss gear. People who enjoy PvP don't crave PvP gear? I don't know, Rick...

I went to siege to "defend". I just stood on top and killed lots of people. Didn't care for reward there. AP gain was nice too like 10k just from PvP. Medals are dirt cheap.

People who enjoy PvP don't need PvP gear to ... PvP. They just do it?

Biggest bullshit I ever heard. If you want to pvp you need pvp gear, to get pvp gear, you need the medals and ap from raid smart boy......

I went to siege to "defend".

Then start to read the patch notes to check how useless defend and you are.....

• Biggest bullshit I ever heard. If you want to pvp you need pvp gear, to get pvp gear, you need the medals and ap from raid smart boy......

You don't.

You "need" pvp gear when everyone got pvp gear, otherwise you're on disadvantage.

RN the difference between ppl who tryhard farm and ppl who somewhat farm and ppl who don't really farm is neglectable

• Biggest bullshit I ever heard. If you want to pvp you need pvp gear, to get pvp gear, you need the medals and ap from raid smart boy......

You don't.

You "need" pvp gear when everyone got pvp gear, otherwise you're on disadvantage.

RN the difference between ppl who tryhard farm and ppl who somewhat farm and ppl who don't really farm is neglectable

Not sure if you are just pretending to be that stupid or if you actually are. We are not talking about the gear difference between single hardcore gear farmers and single casuals, we are talking about the gear difference between the factions. And if one faction is so stupid to defend keeps and don´t conquer other keeps and the other faction is so stupid to defend keeps but conquers other keeps meanwhile you enable the second faction to farm their ap gear while you think its funny to defend a keep in your steel rake gear. And then starts the whining when Asmos on Tahabata have pvp gear in few weeks and Elyos still try to defend something in their steel rake gear.....

• Not sure if you are just pretending to be that stupid or if you actually are. We are not talking about the gear difference between single hardcore gear farmers and single casuals, we are talking about the gear difference between the factions. And if one faction is so stupid to defend keeps and don´t conquer other keeps and the other faction is so stupid to defend keeps but conquers other keeps meanwhile you enable the second faction to farm their ap gear while you think its funny to defend a keep in your steel rake gear. And then starts the whining when Asmos on Tahabata have pvp gear in few weeks and Elyos still try to defend something in their steel rake gear.....

No need to be so rude about difference in opinions

1. Gear difference between factions will (if at all) become problem months from now, and by then majority of ppl won't be playing the game anymore so why would they bother about it.

2. Medals are not really a limiting factor for pvp gear - the AP is.

3. Even if we would get to situation where 1 faction greatly outgear another, the chances that the more geared faction will take all fortresses are abysmal - why giving enemies pvp buff, especially that medals aren't much of motivation (back to point 2)

4. Games (for majority of ppl) are form of entertainment so it's inadequate to call ppl doing things for fun bullshit

In the end, you should play the game you enjoy and let other ppl play the way they enjoy, it's still just a game in the end.

• you are cry about classic server..... but on NORMAL AION servers there is 100:1 for asmo now because all elyos left game and rest made mains on asmo side... (you can see more elyos only on sieges)

last 5months is Apsharanta full blue everyday 24/7 so enjoy the same sh.t on classic server because here also nobody care about balance

sparx: yes i understand, it was just explanation that similiar situation is on classic and normal aion, nothing else to say...

Edited once, last by Icebeastmagic: answer to sparx ().

• you are cry about classic server..... but on NORMAL AION servers there is 100:1 for asmo now because all elyos left game and rest made mains on asmo side... (you can see more elyos only on sieges)

last 5months is Apsharanta full blue everyday 24/7 so enjoy the same sh.t on classic server because here also nobody care about balance

Hello,

since this discussion is about the classic servers, please create a seperate thread about the situation on the Live servers, if you feel like there is more to say.

~ Sparx ~