Classic F2P & Siel's Aura

• why are you fooling people by calling aion a free to play game?

?

What do you mean? The game is free to play, you dont have to buy it nor do you need a subscription, to enjoy the game a bit each day

• people are mostly 30 years old+ in this game, and there are still people like you acting like children. just play your game and stop talking about how a company manages his communication, if you're happy with the game, play it, if not don't play it, wining won't change anything, they are here to make money, and you are here either consume or not consume.

• why are you fooling people by calling aion a free to play game?

?

What do you mean? The game is free to play, you dont have to buy it nor do you need a subscription, to enjoy the game a bit each day

what is offered here for free is a stripped-down, castrated version. you are forced to buy "premium", deceiving "free to play game". with the same success can be called a free to play World of Warcraft, there is also a free trial

• people are mostly 30 years old+ in this game, and there are still people like you acting like children. just play your game and stop talking about how a company manages his communication, if you're happy with the game, play it, if not don't play it, wining won't change anything, they are here to make money, and you are here either consume or not consume.

I was just asking why they foolish people, I'm not against paid games, subscription games and stuff. I am against blatant lies

• Is your issue a question of proper semantics or that one is unable to play the game for free to the full extend?

Nevermind, you answered it by now. This post can be deleted.

• After 12 years of "f2p" games everywhere everyone knows the true meaning of this term is just "p2w".

the problem is not in p2w, I don’t know if it is here. The problem is that I can't play the free game for free

• as a subscriber of 2 accounts i agree with shabugi, i never had a problem when the original lineage2 was subscription play only.

BUT, its not financially sensible, so they mislabel the product and the reason nobody stops them is that we all dont care so much.

Sure its technically:

FREE TO PLAY FOR ONE HOUR A DAY, or FREE TO TRY

but do you really REALLY want a game where nobody gets paid actual money and therefore nobody develops content, maintain the server or remove bots?

besides, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A CONFIRMATION WINDOW when you're buying your 30 days sub ingame. i didnt see anyone complain or even bring it up.

• dude, im totally ok with subscription games. but if they call it free to play it must be free to play. respect players, without players game is nothing. and btw, there are alot of bots on this server

• Without this semi-subscription system the game would be way more p2w than now...

I want back to full subscription Aion, where there wasn't an item-shop at all...

Back in old days you only had veteran gifts, when you played since 1 or 2 years for example...

• one more time. i never said subscription is bad. WoW still subscripted and is ok. i just said lie is bad. this game isnt free to play. its

FREE TO TRY

• We have some threads created on the forum dealing with this issue, the game being presented as "f2p" but some players feeling tricked / pressured to sign a siel aura.

I will give my point of view and a suggestion regarding this. We all know that it is possible to play 1 hour with siel aura daily and enjoy all the benefits of the "vip mode" of the game. This is very good in the initial levels, because the content is simple, fast, but, as the game evolves and presents new challenges, 1 hour a day becomes too little to enjoy the game in this "vip mode". At level 45, people start to have access to the game's competitive content, which makes the experience of playing much more intense, this is the case with dredgions and endgame instances, and 1 hour a day is not enough to motivate a player who still hasn't made it buy your siel aura through the gift system continue playing... My suggestion is that, from lvl 45, this time is doubled, in order to make the game more attractive. Imagine how frustrating it is to go into a dungeon and not be able to allocate your gear due to the siel's 1h time having run out, it is a bad experience for the player, demotivating.

The game has a lot of potential, but options need to be explored if we want it to be successful in the long term. I say this because of the situation of the NA server, which is very similar to the EU, and in 2 years it is in a deplorable state.

it's little things that can make a big difference in the health of servers... Please think about it.

sorry about my bad english xD