too many hackers

• There is way too many people doing flight hacks in the abbys they just all teleporting over the place lol

in the past day i have bumped into 6 asmos using this hack and 2 elyos.

I dont wanna start recording people but it's becoming bit of meme lol.

why hack to pvp it can't be fun surely??

• I recorded and sent a ticket for one, but can't be doing this every time you meet one, massive time sink for every report, we need active GMs looking around in-game.

• I recorded and sent a ticket for one, but can't be doing this every time you meet one, massive time sink for every report, we need active GMs looking around in-game.

My friends and I stopped reporting abusers due to nothing being done about them and because we do not want to spare the time for it any longer. It takes no genius to visit the Lepharist Bastion in Eltnen and list the names of characers who farm there all day long for a whole week day and night.

On top of that the game is full of glitches which make people shout hacks very hastily. For example rubber banding back to a jumped off cliff after falling or randomly targeting characters hundreds of meters away upon ressurecting at a kisk.

If Gameforge wants me and others to report such players with proof again, aka doing the service we pay Gameforge for, they should offer an incentive. I am sure many players would be willing to invest time if they get something in return. For example two hours of Siel's Favour for every report that turns out valid and an actual report to each incident on why or why not it was valid (just an example).

Also NcSoft should add the chat filter as part of the GUI so every player knows about it and every player can customise it easily.

• Seeing bots in the game is acceptable due to its contribution to the economy, but players who kill people by cheating are absolutely unacceptable. I immediately invite the smart people in the administration to take action against these people. I should not die to players who use cheats in the game where every ap is valuable.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• I recorded and reported someone clearly glide hacking few days ago, took the time to record, compress, upload to youtube, wait for HQ processing, write the ticket. Cheater is still around today, so waste of time doing what should be GF's job.

• As a asmodian although i haven't yet experienced any issues with bots simply because i hardly see any at the locations i usealy farm mobs at when i at all do feel like grinding, but hackers/cheaters on the other hand, holy cow. I mostly PvP or do dungeon content and its insane how bold some of these elyos cheaters are. The ranger/assassin Stealth skills are basically useless because they have anti stealth cheats, they don't even try to hide it, most sorc/sm/templar/chanters simply just target my character from 25+m away. And something even worse, the past few days i've seen players short distance teleport away during fights as a way of escaping. At first i thought it was a de-sync/lag issue from my side, but eventually the asmodian player that was fighting with me went ''WTF'' when some started to teleport away. It seems to be happening more and more everyday.

• Even this you also want to report?? I thought it was atk speed hack or something like that.

• We have many noobs on both side using all kind of hacks , if they would truly care about it we would have active GM s in the game and the ingame reporting function would do something too.
    But since Atreia will open up tomorrow and there is literally 0 feedback regarding how they plan to counter bots that will take up a big chunk of the free slots, i dont expect anything to happen to hackers in the close future.

I wonder when we will see actual improvements regarding our version if we will at all, maybe they will just listen to that few clueless player saying that everything is fine and "healthy".

Even this you also want to report?? I thought it was atk speed hack or something like that.

Why would'nt he want to report that ? They gain advantage and running away like they would die for real.

• Seeing bots in the game is acceptable due to its contribution to the economy, but players who kill people by cheating are absolutely unacceptable. I immediately invite the smart people in the administration to take action against these people. I should not die to players who use cheats in the game where every ap is valuable.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

i agree, as a non-hacker, I DONT THINK I WANT TO PLAY IN A HACKER PLAYGROUND.

WHAT IS THE POINT?

• ...its insane how bold some of these elyos cheaters are.

I hope you realize cheaters are active on both sides ;) And there is a simple "anti stealth" - if I see in chat that X player used Hide I then I, as a sorc, can use 10-second see-thru skill. Other classes (non-scout) can use Seed of Detection too to see you and target you.
    Ofc if you are an assassin using Hide II and non-scout class targets you, then just record it and report it.

• ...its insane how bold some of these elyos cheaters are.

I hope you realize cheaters are active on both sides ;) And there is a simple "anti stealth" - if I see in chat that X player used Hide I then I, as a sorc, can use 10-second see-thru skill. Other classes (non-scout) can use Seed of Detection too to see you and target you.
    Ofc if you are an assassin using Hide II and non-scout class targets you, then just record it and report it.

...and please dont forget to submit it in several copies by 8 sharp tomorrow morning or they wont pay you. oh wait. they dont pay you.

how about the gms make it an unofficial quest with a bounty

• And here I was reading the title and honestly hoping you'll address the many hackers :)

let's be honest even if he did I'm sure they'll still get away with it

i posted separately on the parrallel post about hackers that if this continue consider me and my close friends are out of the servers. i am currently paying 2 subs and my friends do the same -> HOWEVER we will only support the admins and pay for asmo and elyos IF we can play here, if the game turns into the NYERK that it is becoming, i will nyerk the nyerk away and go play something else).

And still in game today, this doesn't encourage us to keep on wasting our time with the tedious process of recording and reporting.

• ARE THEY GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE HACKERS OR NOT?! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM! GAMEFORGE DO SOMETHING!

What are you waiting for when all the people in the game are gone? Only bots and hackers will be left. Hackers will sooner or later get tired of playing with the same hackers and they will leave too. You'll be left with a broken trough, with empty servers. And then it will be too late to do anything about it!

Even bots are now playing with cheats, running in groups! Before they were just running, now they teleport from monster to monster. You kill them all, they go into relog and all over again.

On the Tahabata server, every other Elian plays with cheats. They get through Deradicon in a couple minutes. The cheats allowed them to take over the abyss core. You just go into the core in hide, to you immediately flies 2-3 people who see you through it and always know where you are. Especially brazen immediately start hitting you, even without using the invisalign or seed skill. If you take them on targeting, they blink and drop their targeting.

GAMEFORGE, IS THIS NORMAL?! YOU'RE RUNNING A GAME FOR CHEATERS!?

Edited once, last by art-socode: Update ().

• Why did the moderator delete the video demonstrating game misconduct?

[...]

Edit Olly : As the rules said, do not report exploits or other players in the Forum. Use the game support insteed.

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Edit Olly : As the rules said, do not report exploits or other players in the Forum. Use the game support insteed.

Of course I wrote to support! But what's the point of keeping the problem quiet?! It should be talked about, that there would be a solution and the sooner the better! And not hide your head in the sand, as if nothing happened! Such videos are not news to anyone, everyone can see it just by playing the game. Most of the streamers who motivated me to start playing Aion again left the game for this very reason! And I'm close to following suit, too. Cheaters are the plague of EU Classic! GAMEFORGE - cheats are only sold on EU classic, in other countries there is no problem with it! If you do not want to lose the rest of the players install protection on the client, at least Easy Anti-Cheat as in other online games or prepare for the consequences (strong outflow of players in the next few months, empty servers for the new year).

Cheaters are in all games, but only yours has so many!

• install protection on the client

You do know how to lose players, indeed. These programs caused various issues in the past, including the removal of legit players. Similar to the anti-ddos measures taken previously. So it's a double-edged sword.

GAMEFORGE - cheats are only sold on EU classic, in other countries there is no problem with it!

A couple of regions have rather inactive classic servers. Cheating on a large scale is usually related to the community size too. In the last decade of Aion cheating was often found out by fellow players and once those people got detected they faced their social death in Aion - and I could name quite a few people. However, while I met some people that used NoAnimation for example and weren't bots, the majority are indeed botters.

Currently, the server is rather large, and it's easy to reach level 50, so there are more of those cheaters. Regular players will usually risk less once they have more to lose. Furthermore, said cheat is very easy to detect for everyone.

In fact, I don't know people who left Aion because there is a bunch of botters in groups killing off mobs in Heiron or wherever. They might have some influence on the economy and buyers gain unfair advantage, but most people who left recently were just bored with the current patch.

signa676782akgh.jpg