wings vendor in capital cities make no sense.

• Please consider to change the price of the wings at the wings vendor in the capital cities to account for the kinah shortage.

Reason: we have no actual way to farm THAT MUCH KINAH.

ALL THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS: consider replacing the amounts with more achievable kinah amounts / consider changing the currency to abyss points + medals / consider making a few wings a craftable item / consider allowing us to convert euros to kinah (otherwise, i cant see how anyone gets 56mil to spend on just wings when people are crying about 1mil for stigma)

• You can always buy the cash shop wings (be it directly or from other player) on Atreia Ely they costed ~150k kinah last time i checked

The NPC wings feel pretty much like relic of the past NCSoft forgot to remove when they butchered the economy in the game

• You can always buy the cash shop wings (be it directly or from other player) on Atreia Ely they costed ~150k kinah last time i checked

The NPC wings feel pretty much like relic of the past NCSoft forgot to remove when they butchered the economy in the game

i'm sorry aionclassicfanboy99, your answer is not good enough.

"you can always JUST buy this item from the cash shop" shouldnt be the default option, where does it end? stigma shop at the gmshop? whats next, exp power ups?

here are two other reasons why gameforge should really think about what to do with this:

1. it isn't good for gameforge/ncsoft's reputation when you tell players "the lowest level wings in the npc shop will take you so much time to grind, and you will never enjoy the highest level wings, so you might as well just pay us money and we will give you some wings", it sends players the vibe of a p2w game, and while i am all FOR (not against) paying the subscription, a pay to "progress" shop does not put tears of joy in my eyes. it just takes away from the game immersion.

ITS OKAY to charge for skins, its good for everyone. its okay to allow """GIFTING""" its a great idea, it helps keeping the server up. i can provide on four hands things that can be on the shop, wouldnt break the game and would be amazing for players to buy, here's a freebie - an item that gives you the power to soul heal another person within your level gap (NOT YOURSELF) three times, this doesnt influence the game for anyone in particular and is a great act of nice charity.

and 2. the feature was meant to be part of the game, it was clearly left there for a reason, just because the economy has been altered to fit the botting world, doesnt mean that a big aspiration of any daeva after they first get their wings (TO UPGRADE THOSE WINGS) should be ignored.

• "you can always JUST buy this item from the cash shop" shouldnt be the default option, where does it end? stigma shop at the gmshop? whats next, exp power ups?

I simply stated how it is. You might dislike it but that doesn't change that that's the current solution.

Also with current economy I much prefer players to keep the kinah in the game (via buying from players) rather than getting kinah out of economy (by buying from NPC)

it isn't good for gameforge/ncsoft's reputation when you tell players "the lowest level wings in the npc shop will take you so much time to grind, and you will never enjoy the highest level wings, so you might as well just pay us money and we will give you some wings", it sends players the vibe of a p2w game, and while i am all FOR (not against) paying the subscription, a pay to "progress" shop does not put tears of joy in my eyes. it just takes away from the game immersion.

In fact it isn't any good for them but that didn't stopped them in the past 10 years and unsure how it would be any different now.

Worth noting that their reputation didn't stopped you or plenty of other players from trying aion classic anyway so I wouldn't be going soo far as talking that they should improve their reputation - sadly.

• thank you for your opinion, i found it useless to this discussion, you're talking just for talking sake, i didnt ask for people to state what the current state of affairs is, or to bring alternatives that ignore the situation of which i talk about, please DO NOT DIVERT THE TOPIC.

the topic is talking about what to do with the wing merchants, and i made some suggestions, and said that it probably should be addressed, its a mechanic of the game.

I would love to read opinions on this topic.

• This NPC was always this expensive and the wings are ugly in my opinion. Even if they were cheap I wouldn't buy them. I don't need to see a change here. There are more important things to focus on.

I'd rather buy some nice skins in the Shop. Unfortunatly the shop doesn't have much to offer at this point. But I expect that to change soon.8)

• I agree with philine

nice logic.

this does not need changing because kleuren finds the wings ugly.

your opinion doesnt actually address the question, this isnt a debate of which wings are superior but actually about :

What to do with a game mechanic (i.e - a wing vendor that now sells impossible to afford wings)?

keep in mind that the wings can be remodelled, and they have an actual stat value too.

• Hi here !

I fully agree with the author of the topic.

As a result of the "nerfing" of kinahs and such in the game, merchant prices are no longer consistent with the game's economy.

We can't get enough kinah since most of the creatures that used to give kinah have been nerfed as well as the methods that could give kinahs (selling items obtained via creatures etc).

Adjusting merchant prices is imperative in my opinion. I also had to go through the shop to get elders.

• also while we're on the subject of that, it would make a lot more sense buying skins for wings if there are different wings to choose from and apply skins to begin with.