End game stuff discussion

• There is no reason to rush anyway, E50 Set will be the best for a long time(there will be new sets but more like easier to get and a little weaker than E50) and EU version will take longer to get new patches/updates.

I play casual myself and AP income isn´t that bad for me(and i don´t even do raids until now). Get better gear and you can duo or 4ppl abyss chambers(there is also way to do the chamber occopied by enemy faction daily) that alone makes a difference. Go daily dred and do ap repeatables in abyss always moving in a group. Don´t move solo in abyss to avoid ap loss. While building groups you can always farm kinah in brusthonin(or the ely map) where no enemy can disturb or kill you.

While leveling maybe is faster than in the original back then, the rest is pretty much the same. It´s a very long term game and classic will get completely different and new content than the original or live. Like the new class, new unique skills for each class and new dungeons. There will be also patches with content we already know from the past like the enhanced flight which got deleted later again in the original(and for classic we propably keep it this time) but classic goes in a complete different direction than any other aion version.

As for kinah, like mentioned look for the good brusthonin(oe the elyos equivalent) farm spots on youtube, that together with clearing mobs in abyss chambers, dred, alquimia and optional on all other instances(hard to do though as most people rush shait) it gives you really good kinah even as a casual. You don´t have to buy scrolls for all that, except maybe for pvp in dred. All you have to buy here and there for pve/farming is potions which are relative cheap.

• I average about 3k AP per day, and that has only just gotten me my L50 stigmas. I haven't been able to get a single piece of AP gear yet in 3 weeks since launch. If I go to the abyss to farm anything, I am killed and loose AP within minutes.

• People dont know how to play.Go watch some youtube videos and l2p.

I have full time job 8h day.

My character have all stigmas,ap stigmas,50k ap,7kk kinah and 4 pieces of anuhart gear and Groget +10 weapon

My character have all stigmas,ap stigmas,50k ap,7kk kinah and 4 pieces of anuhart gear and Groget +10 weapon

People dont know how to play, best argument ever haha. Not everyone can get lucky with stigma drops then sell it, selling weapons from instances or selling shop items etc.

Does not matter what you say, the way the game is currently is even grindier than it was in 2009 and now some whales etc making some prices even higher aka enchantment stones, manastones and so on. While i have no issue getting enchantment stones for sure the lack of manastones are a big issue or the lack of AP compared to 2009 and list goes on.
    But yeah everyone who just want the game to be similar to 2009 or be a little better than it is now is wrong, according to you.

• I average about 3k AP per day, and that has only just gotten me my L50 stigmas. I haven't been able to get a single piece of AP gear yet in 3 weeks since launch. If I go to the abyss to farm anything, I am killed and loose AP within minutes.

People already sayed that a few times, you aren´t supposed to get any AP gear part in 3 weeks... maybe the first part in 1-2 months. This is no different than original aion. The only way to get AP gear fast is stay 40 farming lower level AP instances buying E40 set.

You don´t have to stay in abyss much to get AP, just do dreds, AP chambers and maybe raids.

Also people crying about kinah but rushing all content(dont kill mobs), the problem is not the game, it is you.

The only thing i can agree to is that manastones are too tare, but besides that the game is not more grindy than the original aion back then.

People already sayed that a few times, you aren´t supposed to get any AP gear part in 3 weeks... maybe the first part in 1-2 months. This is no different than original aion. The only way to get AP gear fast is stay 40 farming lower level AP instances buying E40 set.

This is not true, I played original Aion in 2009, and Aion Classic when it was launched in NA, and in both cases we could enter all 3 x Dredgion sessions each day, which made a huge AP difference to what we have here.

Sorry, but all I got from your post is that you made Grogget +10........... WHY?

in both cases we could enter all 3 x Dredgion sessions each day, which made a huge AP difference to what we have here.

This!

This is not true, I played original Aion in 2009, and Aion Classic when it was launched in NA, and in both cases we could enter all 3 x Dredgion sessions each day, which made a huge AP difference to what we have here.

That is because with KR 1.9 they also got tiak and so you are supposed to have dred + tiak for your daily pvp instances. We were originally supposed to have 2.0, but got it downgraded to a 1.9 (by community vote). The 1x dred entry was probably overlooked with the 398746593 custom changes requested by the community.

For the record, I also wish they'd up dred entries to 3, endgame pvp is a bit stale rn even though we got arenas (but no 3v3).

• Well, community vote is a bit vague. I assume what people wished for at that point was the original 1.9. Including three times dredgion, Krotan/Kysis/Miren chambers and classic sieges.

Players I talked to are disappointed because they expected to actually play Aion as it used to be and not some changed rebooted version of it. Aion Classic should have just been a bug free version of 2.x with added quality of life features, without content releases. If I wanted new content, I would just return to Retail. However, Aion Classic is getting new content differently from Retail which creates to separate Aion univeres. Instead of Bard and Gunner it is called Executioner, yet the road overlaps.

Edited once, last by Angel ().

• Hello,

as far as I know it is planned to add/open new content time by time. Since we are still in the first month, there is a lot of time for future changes. But I dont know if we get a full replica of 1.9 as other regions. If anything will be added, you will get informed.

~ Sparx ~

• Aren't we already past 1.9 version wise - as in we just have some thing restricted but the version should be 2.x already- atleast that's how I understand this part of Q&A:

On the back of the large amount of feedback we’ve received from players following our announcement, we’ve worked hard together with our partners at NCSOFT to produce a version extremely similar to version 1.9. This will include the most recent updates to the South Korean version of AION Classic, to give players a smooth gaming experience with updated balancing. You’ll be able to see all the gory details in our patch notes, which will be published closer to release

Leveling will be faster than the original classic but slower than the current leveling curve in KR. The EXP you get from quests is the same as KR 2.x but the amount of exp required to level up has been increased slightly. So the levelling will be way faster than in 1.9 KR, but a bit slower than in 2.2 KR.

• Hello,

as far as I know it is planned to add/open new content time by time. Since we are still in the first month, there is a lot of time for future changes. But I dont know if we get a full replica of 1.9 as other regions. If anything will be added, you will get informed.

~ Sparx ~

Crowns in next daeva pass?

• Hello,

~ Sparx ~

3 dreds per day a possibility? 1 is just not enough, imo.