Bots are already becoming an issue

• Hi Daevas, Community and Gameforge <3

I am writing this thread now to point out that the issue will have a significant impact on the upcoming game experience for all involved. At this very early stage, I believe it is absolutely critical to address this issue quickly and thoroughly.

I, as a long-time player, have seen the impact that bots have on the game. It is a matter of my heart that the Classic version, for which everyone has been waiting for a seemingly endless time, offers the best possible experience.

So I would like to ask here that these bots be removed as efficiently as possible. I know myself that this is not an easy task. However, I see the opportunity right now, as new players cannot start on Atreia at the moment - so no flood of bots can follow.

• Here to burst your bubble. This is a day-dream because there is a market for improved quality of play via kinah and items that bots produce

:censored:

//Please do not post screenshots with other player names for name shaming- Sparx

• Bots massively ruined NA classic economy and thus the server, don't let that happen here or people will be soon gone as well.

• Hello,

please contact the support here: https://aion.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en

You can upload images there and if you want to share a video, you can upload it on youtube, set it to private and share the link in the ticket.

~ Sparx ~

• How to report, send, and use video recordings of robot software?

Forum and customer support are unable to send video recordings

there is a feature ingame /ReportAutoHunting - i have no idea if GF goes after that.

there is a feature ingame /ReportAutoHunting - i have no idea if GF goes after that.

That feauture has been deprecated for the better part of a decade now and does exactly nothing. GF uses a manual report system via their support. Take a recording, upload it to youtube (unlisted) or any other video hosting site and paste the link into a ticket.

That feauture has been deprecated for the better part of a decade now and does exactly nothing. GF uses a manual report system via their support. Take a recording, upload it to youtube (unlisted) or any other video hosting site and paste the link into a ticket.

If the players are the ones, who have to take the initiative on stuff like this, i do see this getting even more of an issue...

If the players are the ones, who have to take the initiative on stuff like this, i do see this getting even more of an issue...

Yes, GM should take the initiative to solve the robot problem

• Hello all. Question for the author of the topic. I often stand at the site of a resource and watch a series or anime or something else, when it appears I collect and continue watching. Do I get videotaped and put into bots as well? Is that how it's supposed to work? From the outside I do look like a bot, do I really have to run and twitch? (I sometimes do, so as not to run into people like you). But where are the rules against standing still and passively gathering a resource? It bothers me.

• Hello all. Question for the author of the topic. I often stand at the site of a resource and watch a series or anime or something else, when it appears I collect and continue watching. Do I get videotaped and put into bots as well? Is that how it's supposed to work? From the outside I do look like a bot, do I really have to run and twitch? (I sometimes do, so as not to run into people like you). But where are the rules against standing still and passively gathering a resource? It bothers me.

The robot we are talking about is using a PC to simultaneously operate multiple characters (through virtual computers and scripts, without the need for manual operation)

The robot we are talking about is using a PC to simultaneously operate multiple characters (through virtual computers and scripts, without the need for manual operation)

I understand. But what worries me is that I might be mistaken for a bot, because I stand in one place and collect the same resource...oh, nevermind

I understand. But what worries me is that I might be mistaken for a bot, because I stand in one place and collect the same resource...oh, nevermind

They have an anti cheating program that will monitor your actions.If you operate it manually, that's okay.And they allow two clients to be opened at the same time. At least that's what I do in China

Bots are easily spotted, they follow strict robotic paths, like you see them run in a straight line into a wall and then turn 90 degrees.

• it is generally wrong and audacious, that the normal player is expected to report bots and also provide a bulk of evidence. we pay to play the game and with that we pay you to provide a service.