"It will be worth farming monsters"

• Problems in this patch are really bad ... to get rid of soul sickness costs a fortune, really low drop rate in OW except white/ green loot, bad loot in solo dungeons like Steel Rake and Nightmare, wrong drop/ loot table on calydons (maybe other monster too), vendor prices are huge af (for example weapon fusion) etc. etc. ... everything to move the playerbase to pay2win.

Ah ... I forgot the daily fkn vendor cap, which is really low. Also the skill book prices ... I farm calydons for 3 hours a day for a week or two just to be able to buy a few skill books, potions and scrolls and my basic stigmas.

And yes ... there is a direct way to pay 2 win in this game ... buy shop items, sell them in the Auction House and buy Dungeon Loot, Manastones and enchantment stones directly. Meanwhile the poor plebs (that still pay for a subscription and a battle pass) need to farm monsters with a freaking wrong loot table.

Seems like most people didnt realize yet that this is a pay 2 win dumpster. I really like Aion, I really like the patch overall ... but this is the dagger that will kill the game (if it stays like that).

Edited 6 times, last by Lemonzz ().

• Doesn't change anything at all, they can increase drop rates by 10000x , if you can't sell your stuff , you will just have to trash it.

• Doesn't change anything at all, they can increase drop rates by 10000x , if you can't sell your stuff , you will just have to trash it.

And he is trolling again....

You are the only one here who thinks all is fine!

When people don't even have money to buy their own skills and crafting mats, and for sure never soul sickness, how should anyone have enough money to buy your stuff?

Because in your eyes we are all just casuals who don't know how to farm... So we have no money, you get it now?

• Dragon ... he is not trolling. He is on our side. What he means is that they need to increase the daily cap so that you can sell more stuff at the vendor. Just then it will make sense to increase the drop rate. Basically they need to increase droprate AND! vendor cap.

• Dragon ... he is not trolling. He is on our side. What he means is that they need to increase the daily cap so that you can sell more stuff at the vendor. Just then it will make sense to increase the drop rate. Basically they need to increase droprate AND! vendor cap.

Finally one guy that has a brain & can read properly! There is still hope in humanity

• Everyone write its complains, but i feel like we're just blowing wind.

I quote Galeas :

"Regarding the loot as we explained on stream unfortunately it is not our decision and so far we couldn't make NC change it despite all our attemps.".

I really dont know why this statement would change.

NC agreed for GF to publish Aion classic EU because they get money from it.
    The contract (I suppose there is one) is already signed and paid.

Why would NC bother making custom change for something that is already sold ?

GF should have make it mandatory from the beginning. No loot adjustement = no business. They didn't. Know Why ? GF wants the biggest ROI with the lowest effort, as any for-profit compagnies.

It is like that, live with it or quit, sadly.

Edited 4 times, last by Prae ().

• Because the contract is a ongoing thing, just like relationship. Gf still can wish something from NC. This game will get patches too, so it's not all over and in the past.

• They already replied and said there was no change, why is it hard to believe ? =)

If there was really NO changes, then EVERYONE will not struggled that hard to have kinah.

the they can say RIP to their player base lmao, game will become empty quickly

• I kinda disagree.
    What we have is just the version of KR classic, with some custom changes.
    Those custom changes are listed in the patch note.

I believe we'll just have what korea has.

Can anyone confirm or deny that korea has reduced loot too ?

In both cases, it would be interesting to finally understand why they did such a nerf.

We still see bots here in EU. The one that are really penalized are the players.
    Plus, Aion always had bots, and they never took theses kind of actions.
    Why now ?
    Is that just because multiboxing became a thing, and the bots of yesterday (10y ago) are not the bots of today ?
    What interests NC find in this situation ?

Edited 2 times, last by Prae ().

• All of a sudden there was a surge of bots and gold sellers. Right now people are complaining in chat about Summoners farming around Beluslan fortress or Alsig in Morheim and I just saw them too - went there to level my Summoner and there were three other Summoners without a Legion attacking everything, even if you already tagged it. Exactly like bots do. The same in Beluslan. What the heck is going on?

• Nobody is banning bots. Botters scaled their operation up. It's going to get much worse unless GF starts banning.

Same guy spamming websites for 5 days in LFG. How is that even possible.

I have an easy solution though. Just remove loot :) Then you don't even have to ban them. Botters are too stupid to program quests. /s

• From what I understand in next patches loot from OW will be sold for 1 kinah at the NPC. Koreans want to push the game in another direction it seems. A direction of killing all the OW content because "bots" (to nerf the game and sell shit in the shop basically). But dungeon loot will be increased. We can observe the same thing here in our version - everyone on the server has an extend weapon. TL/DC/DP etc all drop a LOT more weapons than they ever used to. So better drop in instances but no drop in ow. They killed sieges by making them pve only as well. They just wanna turn the game into a typical MMO pve grindfest. Which is a damn shame because ow content and pvp there is the BEST thing about this game.

• From what I understand in next patches loot from OW will be sold for 1 kinah at the NPC. Koreans want to push the game in another direction it seems. A direction of killing all the OW content because "bots" (to nerf the game and sell shit in the shop basically). But dungeon loot will be increased. We can observe the same thing here in our version - everyone on the server has an extend weapon. TL/DC/DP etc all drop a LOT more weapons than they ever used to. So better drop in instances but no drop in ow. They killed sieges by making them pve only as well. They just wanna turn the game into a typical MMO pve grindfest. Which is a damn shame because ow content and pvp there is the BEST thing about this game.

Is the game working in korea ? Do players actually enjoy the content ? with little to no OW content ?

Can you elaborate on "They killed sieges by making them pve only" ?

• sounds like the smartest thing to do for them is not to raise this issue to the public eye, not to have a public poll on the forum etc. anyone wants to make a poll?

• Why don't you make one then?? Or you want to hide behind someone else? And I don't think we will have 2.0 anytime soon (atleast I hope not, gearing up is hard now :P)

" A great journey is never about it's destination, it's about the road you take to get there.... "

• Why don't you make one then?? Or you want to hide behind someone else? And I don't think we will have 2.0 anytime soon (atleast I hope not, gearing up is hard now :P)

because i dont care about the issue, i plan to stay and i dont mind one way or the other what will be done on the topic, at least until i see some kind of mass exodus out of the server.

• I find it funny that they try to tackle the Kinah problems with special "events". Honestly, it feels really tone deaf, especially in this case where it's for soul healing (which really shouldn't cost anything if we're honest).

Listen up, Daeva! The Soul Healers of Atreia, those Aetheric wizards of the highest order, have something very special lined up: The Soul Healers’ fees are about to be discounted by 30% of the original Kinah costs. Offer Period: 11th May (9 AM) to 15th May (8:59 AM CEST)

• They killed sieges by making them pve only as well.

I have to disagree on sieges being pve

Is the game working in korea ? Do players actually enjoy the content ? with little to no OW content ?

Can you elaborate on "They killed sieges by making them pve only" ?

Sieges ARE PvE. There is no drama between the two factions right now. We just swap forts. One week they will all be green, the other week they will be blue. This is by definition a pve siege. We just go there to DPS the boss and get our medals and AP. There might be clashes here and there obviously, but that doesn't mean anything. There is no clear focused goal of the entire faction taking the enemy's fort and then defending it. We just go there for the rewards. Have you seen any of the factions trying to defend their forts? No. They just go there to get some AP and leave.

And this is being done deliberately by NC because they removed the rewards for defending. If we had rewards from defending then we would have true Aion sieges. There would be drama between legions on who holds the fort (because having a fort is VERY profitable for the legion holding it) and there would be drama between the two factions because they would want to keep their forts for as long as possible so they can have access to the upper instances. Currently there is no initiative or benefit on actually having a fortress for your faction. In fact its better if the enemy faction has it so we can farm guards... This is AION on true PVE carebear mode without any pvp intrigue, drama and ... fun?

As for this new "event" for soul sickness I agree with what you guys wrote above.. Not only this isnt "fixing" anything but 30% discount is a complete joke. It still costs millions... I expected 90% discount minimum lol. I still won't be paying my soul sickness. Waste of money.

In general dealing with issues by implementing stupid timed events feels like putting a small bandage on a bleeding hole. If the goal is to throw dirt in people's eyes until they forget the issues exist sure it might work for a while, but what happens when the events end? I assume they do this because it's easier to pull of technically. But we still need a permanent fix for these prices. Not only soul sickness. Prices of crafting NPCs, teleporting around, all basic prices of NPCs etc should be cut down by 50% minimum .. PERMANENTLY.

Edited once, last by Protecc ().