"It will be worth farming monsters"

• Most of the changes are all about making progression slower and more of a chore without using shop and premium daeva pass. It was never about bots or whatever excuses they had.
    Maybe Korean ppl dont mind such kick in the ass but if they wont adjust their game to the Western audience few months and they will lose most of the active playerbase.

Price of <Extraction Tools> was 1.189 Kinah each x 11 = 13.079

Same price for 11 of those now = 8.239 Kinah each x 11 = 90.629

Thank you for the comparison.

While I have no issues getting drops, being more on YPKs side, the changes are sad. Most of us just wanted the Aion we used to play back in the days. They should have just fixed actual bugs and glitches, leaving the games mechanics as they were. Unfortunately, they chose doing the opposite. Feels like over a decade later the game is more messed up than it used to be. Atleast it clearly shows the path we are on and the direction set by NcSoft.

• Can we also touch the price of weapon fusing?

It's litterally unaffordable

At level 10, you pay 70.000, yes SEVENTY thousand for a weapon that's not even worth 7.

• Can we also touch the price of weapon fusing?

It's litterally unaffordable

At level 10, you pay 70.000, yes SEVENTY thousand for a weapon that's not even worth 7.

ALL NPC-Prices have to be touched!
    Crafting-Materials from NPC is also a big point!

• Hey gameforge, what the hell is this crap? hahaha
    Who asked for this?

welcome to the club =) i've been stuck like that for days now, don't have anymore space to stock items i can't sell , because of this stupid restriction.

• Hey gameforge, what the hell is this crap? hahaha

i can't sell , because of this stupid restriction.

didn't find the table with all the limitation for classic, but as far as i know, we always had a weekly NPC sell with GF

(on retail, it is on this topic)

it resets the night between tuesday & wednesday, at midnight.

• Yea but those are/were newer patches with diff economy and you guys pay hard cash for sub ahaha, its hilarious .

• I don't remember having this hardcore daily kinah limitations in the original, there may have been at some point but not 2m per day, this is delirious. People complain about not droping much & i can't sell the stuff i drop. Hilarious !

Crazy nostalgia crap, need the original experience not this buggy & demo version they gave us.

• blabla, always stupid people saying bullshit , gladly i'm not senile yet and i know how much time i took to farm that, and i don't care u belive or not, period. things are real.

Every single person I asked (and everyone in this forum as well) has reported results that are not even CLOSE to what you linked hour per hour basis. So no. You are the one trying to BS us here. Especially if you claim you do that regularly. How come we're doing the same things and you are getting 300% more drops than everyone else?

Short answer is simple : 98% of people around here are casuals that have no idea how to farm & are very far from any hardcore bashing level. It is also a lot dependant on the class you are farming with, if u're a templar or chanter you won't get anywhere near what you can farm with a geared glad.

NB : I don't need medals nor need you to belive, just said it is possible that's it. but even if u farm like hell, you will still be limited by the daily cap so whatsoever it doesn't matter.

You don't have to be a casual gamer to realize a very siimple thing: There are videos of Aion back in 2009-2010, where you farm lvl 25-30 mobs and they drop 1k Kinah.

Here? They're not even nerfed.

They actually drop nothing.

• blabla, always stupid people saying bullshit , gladly i'm not senile yet and i know how much time i took to farm that, and i don't care u belive or not, period. things are real.

Every single person I asked (and everyone in this forum as well) has reported results that are not even CLOSE to what you linked hour per hour basis. So no. You are the one trying to BS us here. Especially if you claim you do that regularly. How come we're doing the same things and you are getting 300% more drops than everyone else?

Short answer is simple : 98% of people around here are casuals that have no idea how to farm & are very far from any hardcore bashing level. It is also a lot dependant on the class you are farming with, if u're a templar or chanter you won't get anywhere near what you can farm with a geared glad.

NB : I don't need medals nor need you to belive, just said it is possible that's it. but even if u farm like hell, you will still be limited by the daily cap so whatsoever it doesn't matter.

You don't have to be a casual gamer to realize a very siimple thing: There are videos of Aion back in 2009-2010, where you farm lvl 25-30 mobs and they drop 1k Kinah.

Here? They're not even nerfed.

They actually drop nothing.

Ah funny. I join you on that but there will still be people that think they are better than you "you don't know how to farm" .

I've played Aion back in 2009 and NEVER I had struggled THAT MUCH to have kinah... I always bought all of my spell and the mobs where dropping something at least !

Here we got beautiful 15% lodas amulet but as I mention it before, 15% of 0 is still 0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Death in retail with lvl 85 char = 50k kinah with full health and mana restore

Death in classic with lvl 46 char = nearly 600k kinah without health and mana restore

seems legit............ NOT

• True we always had kinah selling daily limit / char, but current limit is waaaaaay too low ,i guess they did not want to ruin the balance, low drops low kinah selling of items n low daily limit of kinah selling too.

• Till now no real response for what is planed...

Only that it is passed on...

But it seems the person who got this info now does not care at all...

• Seriously. Do you now think that the game will have a serious career with such a drop? :D

we will all know when the next month begins and its time to pay gameforge for another month, any speculation here is irrelevant

they're gonna see the massive amounts of people not renewing for a 2nd month with this joke of a drop/kinah rate. Then suddenly they will start thinking clearly.