"It will be worth farming monsters"

• So I pulled up some old logs from retail for a comparison, here's an example:

2011.06.28 19:11:15 : You spent 13,079 Kinah.

2011.06.28 19:11:15 : You have purchased 11 [item:165000001]s.

Price of <Extraction Tools> was 1.189 Kinah each x 11 = 13.079

Same price for 11 of those now = 8.239 Kinah each x 11 = 90.629

Around 700% up. How is this justified in an environment where drops and gains are insanely nerfed?

• Something I have noticed: the drop rate is changing from session to session and character to character - at least in my experience.

I do have three characters I usually play. I have sessions where I do have a lot of loot, greens, maybe a blue, Stigmas - and then I have sessions where I get absolutely nothing. Sometimes it's so weird that I get so much to all of a sudden get nothing anymore. Is there some kind of internal cooldown or diminishing return on drop rates? Otherwise I couldn't explain this.

Sure, drops are percentage based and random, but going from 100 to 0 at the same day feels very weird and... artificially created?

Yeah sometimes it feels for a short period pretty normal but than, like most times there is nearly NOTHING for an enternity! And WHY THE HELL is there a blue fog, when there is NOTHING IN IT!
    Don't waste my time when I can't even loot kinah with this shit. You only want to sell your 30days-loot pet!

• Doesn't feel like there are any hidden mechanics to drop less after farming, i'm a hardcore mob basher & i did quite some kills on mobs, they still drop pretty well, as far as i'm concerned i'm just annoyed by the delirious 2m kinah day limit.
    Here's a screen of 1h & 20min of bashing mobs. Many green & white mana stones, gold drop, a lot of white items etc.

• Doesn't feel like there are any hidden mechanics to drop less after farming, i'm a hardcore mob basher & i did quite some kills on mobs, they still drop pretty well, as far as i'm concerned i'm just annoyed by the delirious 2m kinah day limit.
    Here's a screen of 1h & 20min of bashing mobs. Many green & white mana stones, gold drop, a lot of white items etc.

I can guarantee you didn't farm that in 1:20h ....

I can guarantee you didn't farm that in 1:20h ....

blabla, always stupid people saying bullshit , gladly i'm not senile yet and i know how much time i took to farm that, and i don't care u belive or not, period. things are real.

• nerfed drops (for example, guards in lower abyss gave way more gold than now, more than 1k back in time, now its about 200-300), but forgot to nerf cost of general goods, soul sickness and everything else that costs kinah.
    NCSoft seem forgot that this game is played mostly by 30+years-old ppl for now, thats not game for zoomers.

• blabla, always stupid people saying bullshit , gladly i'm not senile yet and i know how much time i took to farm that, and i don't care u belive or not, period. things are real.

Every single person I asked (and everyone in this forum as well) has reported results that are not even CLOSE to what you linked hour per hour basis. So no. You are the one trying to BS us here. Especially if you claim you do that regularly. How come we're doing the same things and you are getting 300% more drops than everyone else?

• blabla, always stupid people saying bullshit , gladly i'm not senile yet and i know how much time i took to farm that, and i don't care u belive or not, period. things are real.

Every single person I asked (and everyone in this forum as well) has reported results that are not even CLOSE to what you linked hour per hour basis. So no. You are the one trying to BS us here. Especially if you claim you do that regularly. How come we're doing the same things and you are getting 300% more drops than everyone else?

Short answer is simple : 98% of people around here are casuals that have no idea how to farm & are very far from any hardcore bashing level. It is also a lot dependant on the class you are farming with, if u're a templar or chanter you won't get anywhere near what you can farm with a geared glad.

NB : I don't need medals nor need you to belive, just said it is possible that's it. but even if u farm like hell, you will still be limited by the daily cap so whatsoever it doesn't matter.

• Screenshots are meaningless, make a video.

I can assure you that as an Assassin I have more DPS and pull nowhere closer in 1 hour of farming, so, either some Elyos spots are boosted (and Asmodians spots are garbage) or you're the most lucky person on the planet (and should go play the lottery).

I can assure you that as an Assassin I have more DPS and pull nowhere closer in 1 hour of farming, so, either some Elyos spots are boosted or Asmodians spots are garbage.

everything is possible with this game version, a lot of mobs have been nerfed, modified etc.

• Check the timer =) , just 1h farming, not counting the +15 crit & other mana stones.

Lmao, is Elyos side boosted af or what ? Farmed for 2h with a mate,, we shared all the loot between us and even with 2 people we are not even close to 500k combined. And being 2 peoples also mean more mobs killed...

Wtf is that screenshot ? I totally agree with Wolfen, you are lucky as hell or Elyos side is definitely boosted with the drop rate :/

Edit : And we were BOTH using lodas 15% chance more drop. But anyway, everyone knows that 15% from 0 is still 0

Edited 3 times, last by xetoxin ().

• No he is the only lucky Elyos here it seems, if it is rly true....

I can assure you that as an Assassin I have more DPS and pull nowhere closer in 1 hour of farming, so, either some Elyos spots are boosted or Asmodians spots are garbage.

everything is possible with this game version, a lot of mobs have been nerfed, modified etc.

So, let me get this straight, just because (allegedly) you happened to find a single spot (in Theo) that drops well, you think everything is fine for everybody and nothing should be changed or fixed?

On the contrary, every single spot should be boosted to that level of drops, giving the game and players a breath economically.

I honestly cannot understand some people.

• Short answer is simple : 98% of people around here are casuals that have no idea how to farm & are very far from any hardcore bashing level. It is also a lot dependant on the class you are farming with, if u're a templar or chanter you won't get anywhere near what you can farm with a geared glad.

NB : I don't need medals nor need you to belive, just said it is possible that's it. but even if u farm like hell, you will still be limited by the daily cap so whatsoever it doesn't matter.

Your results seem absolute BS - over 10 items in 1h? Ridiculous. In 1h I've had farm sessions where I get NOTHING. Nobody except you has had these drop rates so far. So your "git gut" argument seems rather moot when its based on possible bs. Or you might have found some boosted spot, no clue. From your screenshots it looks like somewhere south in Theobomos so what are you actually killing there - kirins? pirates? mobs near TL entrance? We'd have to test to compare results because mine and everyone else's are completely different from yours.

Im on ranger so I can assure you you ain't doing more DPS than me. I'm almost permanently in mau form so that should give you a clue about mob clear speed.

PS: First time I see someone giving simple mob grinding a special term - "bashing". Am I getting too old for these new age crap or this is true cringe lol