"It will be worth farming monsters"

• That's your solution ? make X accounts to sell my stuff ?and my logic has no flaws, learn to read, the guy asked for farming spots, i never said i need to run dungeons (which are week limited) to reach the 2mil daily cap .

Paying for a premium account, and i'm beeing prevented from playing the game, with stupid bot limits & what so ever. We're already on some weird bastard version which has nothing to do with the vanilla version, but this is too much. Preventing people from gaining kinahs.

NB : you can't trade white items, & some blue / green items that are droped from certain named mobs. so having others accounts won't help much.

• That's your solution ? make X accounts to sell my stuff ?and my logic has no flaws, learn to read, the guy asked for farming spots, i never said i need to run dungeons (which are week limited) to reach the 2mil daily cap .

Paying for a premium account, and i'm beeing prevented from playing the game, with stupid bot limits & what so ever. We're already on some weird bastard version which has nothing to do with the vanilla version, but this is too much. Preventing people from gaining kinahs.

NB : you can't trade white items, & some blue / green items that are droped from certain named mobs. so having others accounts won't help much.

Limit would make sense if they WERE FIGHTING INFLATION , but thats not an issue here with costly kinah sinks built into the system. Btw that mentality comes from retail I guess where they abused veteran system to max then it was removed.... Same searching for little backdoors mentality, instead of facing GF upfront about issues. :pillepalle:

• did gameforge reduce drop rate even more?last two days after 1 hours of farming i didnt get one single item.

Hello,

there was no change or patch.

~ Sparx ~

• Another hour waste farming mobs, and nothing but hide to show for it.
    Ah, one design worth nothing and a few potions.

Very much rewarded for my time.

• I saw a very noticeable drop in the rates as well. Before I was getting 250-350k per hour grinding mobs, now its like 100k - two or three drops in a single hour! And my first drop was after 40 minutes of empty mobs only. Waste of time.

Your logic has lot of flaws for sure about the drops and loots and why people are annoyed by the lack of OW drops or price of skills, soulsickness and so on compared to how the game truly was in 2009-2010, because it is the main problem , its a fact, doesnt matter how people with lack of knowledge about 2009-2010 Aion trying to defend that its "healthy".
    But about the 2million kinah limit u r right its a joke, but what is even bigger joke is the amount of kinah we can make /hour farming compared to the costs of everything from skill vendors, to npc shops , SS. etc .
    Drops are a joke even from most instances, and i loled the first time I've seen how most of the mobs got removed from DC and Dark Poeta too.

I dont want an easy Aion , i want an Aion that is similar to the one we had in 2009-2010 and this one just brings more frustration with all these nerfs,changes and 0 solutions for it, even if someone is a "nolifer" and farms 5+ Hours a day you have 0 chance for green manastones etc.
    Plus in Asmo side most of the old farming spots are non existent , like spot before Adma entrance was one of the best ones, now all you get is grey junk , major elemental stone or empty mobs even with drop buff.

• -snip-

-snip-

Actually it starts to resemble Retail, but it is even harder to progress which is ridiculous knowing what Retail is. On retail you can get some basic gear, some older content, kinah!!! lul etc.. on here you cant progress to mid-tier (missing stigmas and be poor beggar is super low tier... kekw like at 50 you have eggshells attached to yourself when you are a young adult eagle. :beer:

Asmo home front and economic backbone is destroyed by this + combine it with elys numerical superiority and wallet superiority......

Edited once, last by Agrel ().

• Drop rate is shit... lucky charm amulet - level 45/46 mobs.... a few manastones, some shitty scolopen drops and a level 24 blue armor worth 2K.... after killing loads and loads of empty mobs.... this is so bad and we've paid for this... come on up the drop rate from 0.00001% please

• Something I have noticed: the drop rate is changing from session to session and character to character - at least in my experience.

I do have three characters I usually play. I have sessions where I do have a lot of loot, greens, maybe a blue, Stigmas - and then I have sessions where I get absolutely nothing. Sometimes it's so weird that I get so much to all of a sudden get nothing anymore. Is there some kind of internal cooldown or diminishing return on drop rates? Otherwise I couldn't explain this.

Sure, drops are percentage based and random, but going from 100 to 0 at the same day feels very weird and... artificially created?

• Something I have noticed: the drop rate is changing from session to session and character to character - at least in my experience.

I do have three characters I usually play. I have sessions where I do have a lot of loot, greens, maybe a blue, Stigmas - and then I have sessions where I get absolutely nothing. Sometimes it's so weird that I get so much to all of a sudden get nothing anymore. Is there some kind of internal cooldown or diminishing return on drop rates? Otherwise I couldn't explain this.

Sure, drops are percentage based and random, but going from 100 to 0 at the same day feels very weird and... artificially created?

Nothing is random in Aion, notice for example how if you stop playing for a few days/weeks, you get back, the first few hours your drops seem amazing, then nothing. Also people new to an instance, same happens. Many hidden systems in place to entice people to keep playing ($$).

• The problem aren't even the drop rates, in dungeons or farming elites , it still drops pretty decent, but it requires hard bashing.
    The most annyoing & frustrating part is the kinah selling hard cap = around 2mil i guess, haven't checked that, but when i reached that out i was like : WTF ! Srly!

Drops aren't terrible but even with hard bashing you can't make money , because you are limited by the game. Game me out !

give me some locations where i can farm 2mil a day easy :)

Heiron Elites =) Bolvig Area. Theobomos bashing on whatever drops. Aint too hard to reach the 2mills on npc vendor. Dungeon's drop quite well so far, Tlab, made couple of times, i was getting out with 200k + 50 from boss (diamond), around 50k from SteelRake (15min rush) + eventually stigmas. The hard cap can be reached quite fast & that is just terribad ! & frustrating to death, i pay for a premium & i can't farm.

Even blizzard who likes $$ more than anything, did never ever tried this kind of stuff.(Gladly)

good if you play class that can farm elites easy, for me as assasin its strugling with elites.

• i play a glad, not easy but with the right stigmas (fury & draining blow) & consomables you can sustain for some time, & it's ok bashing 42-45 elites.

That being said, you can play with a healer, cleric / chanter, & farming will be a lot easier.

• Why isn't there a unique forum for Classic? I'm bothered buy players of a different Game than Aion. What is what I play and what I come here for....not to read about drop rates in another game called classic. xD

If there were no players of so-called Aion Classic game here, you wouldn't read anything on this forum at all because it was dead for long time same like Aion game itself.

AION-Guide-Book-Main-Classic.jpg

• Even bashing elites has quick diminishing returns...

Everywhere diminishing returns.

I don't think there is such thing. Lets not get into conspiracy theories here. We've seen plenty of those over the years. Truth is grinding mobs is RNG AF. When your entire kinah/hour depends on several drops (1-4) it is easy to see some days where nothing at all will drop. Thats why OG Aion economy was so much better - you were always going to drop like 10 items on avg when you grind mobs - few more or less didnt change the outcome that much. But here in classic you can drop 3 items (which is the avg) or you could drop 0 items...

• It isn't a conspiracy theory when you can document it through 20-30-50-60 hours of grinding

Even bashing elites has quick diminishing returns...

Everywhere diminishing returns.

I don't think there is such thing. Lets not get into conspiracy theories here. We've seen plenty of those over the years. Truth is grinding mobs is RNG AF. When your entire kinah/hour depends on several drops (1-4) it is easy to see some days where nothing at all will drop. Thats why OG Aion economy was so much better - you were always going to drop like 10 items on avg when you grind mobs - few more or less didnt change the outcome that much. But here in classic you can drop 3 items (which is the avg) or you could drop 0 items...

In addition I barely see any manastone drop, let alone the green ones.
    And I'm farming normal mobs and elites.
    So. Yeah. Something ain't as it was.